Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT: NAKS (VIP) Opinion - A Must Read...! - 9/26/2019

NAKS opinion was posted as a reply to the Wednesday Morning Guru Opinions posted on 9/25/2019. I hope he doesnt mind my posting it, because I feel it should be read by everyone for consideration. I totally agree with him. Kaperoni's post this morning shows that the IMF has authority to control CBI Monitary Policy, which just supports NAKS' position/opinion.  Read and consider. Thank you NAKS. Yota - If you can post this as a NAKS Post, please do so, because he deserves the credit for it...It's HIS Post...!  Thanks, RON :salute:

NAKS

•  
  • NAKS
  • Platinum VIP
  • platinum-badge-1.gif.32c1bf288be00343319
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the SE USA

Preface: opinion-no criticism please. If you dont agree-move on as I do to posts that I dont agree with.  Not caring who agrees-just my opinion of it all as it relates to the possibility of Dinar wealth heaven.

I am of the well thought out and well read opinion now turned 'belief' that this world is not run by the world leaders but by an elite that we do not know anything about. This resonates with me strongly and answers every single question I have ever had about life, the duality of this existence, the pain and misery of many as well as it explains any religious or new age question I have ever asked in my 50+ years.   I am talking about forces/people/whatever above e.g. the Rothchilds and the other evil families they share commonality with. Everyone else in leadership (world governments) are pawns doing what they are supposed to do and are told to do including the Rothchilds et al. This data comes from many sources from Wes Penre (wespenre.com) and many others and corroborates with the very best remote viewers (e.g **** Allgire etc from cryptoviewing on Patreon).

With that hypothesis as a basis,  all world currencies will be changing in the next 1-5 years tops...to crypto. Everyone on earth will have a blockchain ID with their life digitized and stored. You wont be able to do anything with privacy or without crypto unless you can live off the land with no use for goods and services.

Having said that....any iraqi dinar changes that could effect us with wealth is pre-planned and pre-determined because like the USD, dinars will be gone in short order and the world will be crypto. Unfortunately, the governments will have their hand in it all or as much as they can control although I have hopes that they wont control it al. I am not convinced this dinar RV will pan out for us - but I am participating because my gut told me to!

So, to be honest--it is anyone's guess when in the next few months to several more years this will drag on --because nothing having to do with wealth--NOTHING.... is orchestrated by one little country by itself. Iraq is on its way to being healthy financially again because the powers running this shithole earth have decided it will be in line with a new world order/power timing. Its all orchestrated.

This is not to say we wont get rich with this deal...we may....I PRAY......but its all tied and timed into collapsing the financial system of the world to usher in a monitored, trackable and controlled world population system through cryptocurrency. 

The question is.... are we being played with the dinar promise like we are played in all other aspects of our lives due to programming from birth or will some folks truly gain wealth before cryptocurrency runs the world? Quantum Physics dictates that what we all collectively think affects the outcome greatly. Soooo my last message is this.... as a Dinar Vets group with billions of dinars collectively (per Adam) we all as a collective group need to control our thoughts and practice like HELL ONLY ONLY thinking RICH, thinking BIG RV profit, thinking and knowing that we will all be wealthy in short order. Quantum Physics has proven that what we think ...happens.

Cheers.

•  
Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2