Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Read the full memo of Trump's call with Ukraine

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

You can’t ask a foreign gov to investigate a political opponent. And before you start saying it’s fake news, Trump himself said he did just that. That is against the law period. And don’t even get me started on the cover up the White House has been doing.

Maybe you can explain this.....

GUILTY! Ukraine Prosecutor Confirms In SWORN Statement That VP Joe Biden FORCED Him Out of Office

https://en-volve.com/2019/09/28/guilty-ukraine-prosecutor-confirms-in-sworn-statement-that-vp-joe-biden-forced-him-out-of-office/

Democrats Asked Ukraine To Investigate Trump In 2018

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/democrats-asked-ukraine-to-investigate-trump-in-2018/

Then this from an Article I posted above which I am sure you didn't bother to read as it blows holes in your theory and agenda.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

President…oops, sorry…Representative Eric Swalwell claimed that Trump showed a “consciousness of guilt” and attempted a cover-up by putting the transcript of his call with Ukraine’s President on a server for top secret communications that’s usually not used for such communications.  Some might say that he showed a consciousness that he’s surrounded by snakes who’ll leak anything they can get their hands on to the media, regardless of how much it harms America, as long as it makes Trump look bad, but where would he have gotten that crazy idea?  As for me, I’ll just note how nice it is to have a President who actually knows what a secure server that protects classified information is.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/eric-swalwell-ukraine-call-cover-up

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Again, I’ll point out that if it’s an impeachable offense for a top US official to threaten to withhold aid to force a foreign nation to change its policies, then no matter what the motive or whether or not Biden believed disinformation about the prosecutor, he is on video bragging about blackmailing Ukraine into firing its prosecutor with a threat to withhold US aid. But this does rip away even the tissue paper-thin excuse that the media were using to cover it up and ignore it.  

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-lied-ukraine-along-hundreds-pages-uncovered-memos-provide-details/

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Maybe you can explain this.....

GUILTY! Ukraine Prosecutor Confirms In SWORN Statement That VP Joe Biden FORCED Him Out of Office

https://en-volve.com/2019/09/28/guilty-ukraine-prosecutor-confirms-in-sworn-statement-that-vp-joe-biden-forced-him-out-of-office/

Democrats Asked Ukraine To Investigate Trump In 2018

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/25/democrats-asked-ukraine-to-investigate-trump-in-2018/

Then this from an Article I posted above which I am sure you didn't bother to read as it blows holes in your theory and agenda.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

President…oops, sorry…Representative Eric Swalwell claimed that Trump showed a “consciousness of guilt” and attempted a cover-up by putting the transcript of his call with Ukraine’s President on a server for top secret communications that’s usually not used for such communications.  Some might say that he showed a consciousness that he’s surrounded by snakes who’ll leak anything they can get their hands on to the media, regardless of how much it harms America, as long as it makes Trump look bad, but where would he have gotten that crazy idea?  As for me, I’ll just note how nice it is to have a President who actually knows what a secure server that protects classified information is.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Again, I’ll point out that if it’s an impeachable offense for a top US official to threaten to withhold aid to force a foreign nation to change its policies, then no matter what the motive or whether or not Biden believed disinformation about the prosecutor, he is on video bragging about blackmailing Ukraine into firing its prosecutor with a threat to withhold US aid. But this does rip away even the tissue paper-thin excuse that the media were using to cover it up and ignore it.  

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-lied-ukraine-along-hundreds-pages-uncovered-memos-provide-details/

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Karsten

You mean the corrupt Ukraine prosecutor that every country in the world wanted gone. A sworn statement from him is like a statement from Charles Manson.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

BREAKING: Clinton/Biden Treaty With Ukraine REQUIRES Trump Ask For Investigative Assistance From The Ukraine

Biden-Clinton-Treaty-ukraine-750x430.jpg

So it turns out there is this treaty… Yes, there is an actual treaty between the U.S. and Ukraine which obligates the leaders of both countries to cooperate fully and together on investigations of corruption, particularly criminal matters and corruption that involves both the United States and the Ukraine. The phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Zelenskiy, and it’s content, were not only legal, but the discussion and requests are actually mandated.

Joe Biden was a Senator when the Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters was written, and the President who signed this treaty with Ukraine was none other than William Jefferson Clinton!

I can see it now. Picture it, Sicily..oh wait… Picture it, Washington DC. Impeachment hearings:

Jerry Nadler to some unknown witness: “Did you witness President Donald Trump discussing an investigation into Joe Biden with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky?”

Witness: “Yes, I did. According to the Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters passed by Joe Biden and signed by President Clinton at Kiev on July 22, 1998, the conversion was actually mandated.”

Here is a portion of the letter from Bill Clinton concerning notes on the treaty:

Also enclosed, for the information of the Senate, is an
exchange of notes under which the Treaty is being provisionally
applied to the extent possible under our respective domestic
laws, in order to provide a basis for immediate mutual
assistance in criminal matters. Provisional application would
cease upon entry into force of the Treaty.

The Treaty covers mutual legal assistance in criminal
matters. In recent years, similar bilateral treaties have
entered into force with a number of other countries. The Treaty
with Ukraine contains all essential provisions sought by the
United States. It will enhance our ability to investigate and
prosecute a range of offenses. The Treaty is designed to be
self-executing and will not require new laws.

And the Treaty Doc: To the Senate of the United States:

The Treaty is one of a series of modern mutual legal
assistance treaties being negotiated by the United States in
order to counter criminal activities more effectively. The
Treaty should be an effective tool to assist in the prosecution
of a wide variety of crimes, including drug trafficking
offenses.

The Treaty is self-executing. It provides for a broad
range of cooperation in criminal matters. Mutual assistance
available under the Treaty includes: taking of testimony or
statements of persons; providing documents, records, and
articles of evidence; serving documents; locating or
identifying persons; transferring persons in custody for
testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searches
and seizures; assisting in proceedings related to restraint,
confiscation, forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection
of fines; and any other form of assistance not prohibited by
the laws of the requested state.

It appears that President Trump was actually following the law right down to the letter in his phone call with Ukrainian President Zelenskiy. The phone call was most definitely concerning the long-standing corruption that has entangled the Ukraine and allegedly involves powerful Democrats like Joe Biden and others.

Ball is in your court Biden and Pelosi, I’m just in charge of:

POPCORN!!!

The post BREAKING: Clinton/Biden Treaty With Ukraine REQUIRES Trump Ask For Investigative Assistance From The Ukraine appeared first on Joe For America.

Visit the USSA News store!
Click this link for the original source of this article.
Author: Terrence Donovan

Not so illegal after all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

Wow I don’t know where to start. Yes it was third party............until......The copy of the staffers notes of the conversation was declassified. And what the whistleblower said was right. No longer third party but fact. And also the whistleblower said the conversations were moved to a different highly classified system to cover them up. Yes again third party........until it was admitted that the transcripts we’re indeed move to the highly classified system. So far this whistleblower is batting a 1000. So it has gone from what yo say as hearsay to fact. And facts will set you free.

I do not believe we each read the same 2 reports. Where in the staffers memorandum did it say ... if you do not look into hunter biden's involvement with the company that was the focus of Ukraine's original investigation, that you will not get this deal on $300 million in weapons? Huh, where. Me thinks you be refering to the whistleblowers complaint when you are speaking to the transcript of Trumps call. Just what the Dems want you to do. The whistleblowers complaint is based on 3rd party info, hearsay and innuendo. The matters in the whistleblowers complaint alledge xyz were discussed in the phone call between Trump and the Ukranian Pres . The proof, the memorandum of the call,  does not say that. You can alledge all you want but without proof you have nada. Then there is the statements of direct knowledge of the phone call. First hand testimony provided by the very same Ukranian  Pres regarding what was discussed, and his inferences of the feel of the conversation itself. Where he denied no pushing, ie no pressure. Something you cannot say about Joe Biden when he as V.P. said, he did not suggest, if you do not drop your investigation into the company and my sons potential criminal activities and conspiracies you will not get these billion dollar loan grants. Why do you not want to bring that to light.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, new york kevin said:

I do not believe we each read the same 2 reports. Where in the staffers memorandum did it say ... if you do not look into hunter biden's involvement with the company that was the focus of Ukraine's original investigation, that you will not get this deal on $300 million in weapons? Huh, where. Me thinks you be refering to the whistleblowers complaint when you are speaking to the transcript of Trumps call. Just what the Dems want you to do. The whistleblowers complaint is based on 3rd party info, hearsay and innuendo. The matters in the whistleblowers complaint alledge xyz were discussed in the phone call between Trump and the Ukranian Pres . The proof, the memorandum of the call,  does not say that. You can alledge all you want but without proof you have nada. Then there is the statements of direct knowledge of the phone call. First hand testimony provided by the very same Ukranian  Pres regarding what was discussed, and his inferences of the feel of the conversation itself. Where he denied no pushing, ie no pressure. Something you cannot say about Joe Biden when he as V.P. said, he did not suggest, if you do not drop your investigation into the company and my sons potential criminal activities and conspiracies you will not get these billion dollar loan grants. Why do you not want to bring that to light.

Don’t know where you been but the whistleblower complaints have been corroborated. Trump himself said so.And in this very thread I said Indict Biden if it makes you feel better. It does not stop the fact that Trump has broken the law.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, caddieman said:

Don’t know where you been but the whistleblower complaints have been corroborated. Trump himself said so.And in this very thread I said Indict Biden if it makes you feel better. It does not stop the fact that Trump has broken the law.

Soros Linked to Whistleblower Report – Former US Attorney Finds Proof Buried in Footnotes

https://rightwingfolks.com/soros-linked-to-whistleblower-report-former-us-attorney-finds-proof-buried-in-footnotes/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Again just what Law did POTUS Trump Break.........Pissing you off does not Constitute Breaking the Law.

It appears POTUS Trump is just following Laws put in place back in 1998 by then Bill Clinton and Joe Biden that would Mandate He ask for help looking into Corruption......Even though he asked to have Cloudstrike looked into and not Biden.

BREAKING: Clinton/Biden Treaty With Ukraine REQUIRES Trump Ask For Investigative Assistance From The Ukraine

https://joeforamerica.com/breaking-clinton-biden-treaty-with-ukraine-requires-trump-ask-for-investigative-assistance-from-the-ukraine/?fbclid=IwAR3xh-6AKENffDSeXfhIFSwAt3yIE4dFCfNAn-QXDZweP-xJ1bZRF8BEaiY

Then you all be complaining about putting Info on a Secure Server like it is some big deal. I have gun Safes and I keep things in them that aren't Guns.....Just things I don't want to disappear.

Just maybe Trump knows full well how to Protect information from those that would Leak to the Lame Stream Media.......Un like Hillarious that didn't care and sent Classified Intel to anyone willing to write a healthy check.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Karsten

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, caddieman said:

We will all find out in a couple of months.

If that is all you have maybe you need to look back at the last 3 years of non Stop Investigations that only exposed the Left and their Corruption....You really think the left Script Writer will come up with something in 3 month that will even be Plausible let alone Believable.

You can hate all you want and wish for Impeachment  for nothing but the Hate from the Left........Do you really want the outcome of a BS Impeachment of a Sitting President that the People Elected to clean up the Crap left over the past few decades?

I would think long and hard on that one......You all one the Left get Confused about what bathroom to use, you All on the Left Seem to think there are what 365 genders and counting.

We on the Right will be waiting to kick some Gender Ass Confused want a be something else that never existed Before obama. 

Some Caddie.....You have 3 months....Then will you ##### or just be a troll lke B/A and Shabs....Haters until the end.

Karsten

Edited by Markinsa
Language | See Forum Rules
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Karsten said:

If that is all you have maybe you need to look back at the last 3 years of non Stop Investigations that only exposed the Left and their Corruption....You really think the left Script Writer will come up with something in 3 month that will even be Plausible let alone Believable.

You can hate all you want and wish for Impeachment  for nothing but the Hate from the Left........Do you really want the outcome of a BS Impeachment of a Sitting President that the People Elected to clean up the Crap left over the past few decades?

I would think long and hard on that one......You all one the Left get Confused about what bathroom to use, you All on the Left Seem to think there are what 365 genders and counting.

We on the Right will be waiting to kick some Gender Ass Confused want a be something else that never existed Before obama. 

Some Caddie.....You have 3 months....Then will you STFU or just be a troll lke B/A and Shabs....Haters until the end.

Karsten

Look at what you just wrote and tell me who has the hate! I’m not on the left. I have said before I have never voted for a Democrat in my life.....yet. Yes I don’t like Trump. I think he is a disgrace to the office of the United States. I think he has used the office for his personal gain. I don’t like he treats women. I don’t like the way he treats our allies. So before you tell somebody to STFU! Put me on ignore!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Just now, caddieman said:

Look at what you just wrote and tell me who has the hate! I’m not on the left. I have said before I have never voted for a Democrat in my life.....yet. Yes I don’t like Trump. I think he is a disgrace to the office of the United States. I think he has used the office for his personal gain. I don’t like he treats women. I don’t like the way he treats our allies. So before you tell somebody to STFU! Put me on ignore!

Did You ever say anything bad about Obama.......The way he ran around making America look like we were losers? did you ever say anythings about the way obama sent Billions to Iran in the Middle of the Night to get his deal done.....Like you even knew it happened. Did you care that Obama Care was past in a dark back room deal  or do you even care that the lefty just past Expanded Medicare for Illegals but said the hell with a 10 year old bill to do the same for US Vets.

You have been on Ignore for some time.....Time I have spent wondering just how you all get dressed, figure out how or what to date....who does what to who .....I don't even want to go there.....This strange Generation of WHY sure lost something in being and American and drugs, sex and Rock and Roll......Between old Hippies that Never grew up becoming Teachers to corrupt the minds of those That where just there to learn.....This country is going down the tubes and you are hoping for it to happen.

Karsten

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Did You ever say anything bad about Obama.......The way he ran around making America look like we were losers? did you ever say anythings about the way obama sent Billions to Iran in the Middle of the Night to get his deal done.....Like you even knew it happened. Did you care that Obama Care was past in a dark back room deal  or do you even care that the lefty just past Expanded Medicare for Illegals but said the hell with a 10 year old bill to do the same for US Vets.

You have been on Ignore for some time.....Time I have spent wondering just how you all get dressed, figure out how or what to date....who does what to who .....I don't even want to go there.....This strange Generation of WHY sure lost something in being and American and drugs, sex and Rock and Roll......Between old Hippies that Never grew up becoming Teachers to corrupt the minds of those That where just there to learn.....This country is going down the tubes and you are hoping for it to happen.

Karsten

Wow! Hope tomorrow is much better for you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 5

59 minutes ago, caddieman said:

We will all find out in a couple of months.

What Karsten and nstooman1 said. I still you have not read either the whistleblowers complaint or the transcript of the memorialized call. No law has been broken . What has been done is by my President is that he is not the stupid man the socialist dems estimated him to be. As he has cut off access to leakers typical source venues, they have been forced to be creative. This means they are making stuff up and sifting it through venues that give it automatic cover ,  such as the whistleblower statutes.  If these laws governing whistleblowing are shown to have been abused in a manner not intended, the powers that be can unseal the names behind this particular whistle blower. Unless of course someone leaks said info first. You and those like you have every right to have such things brought into the open. Doing so in a manner not consistent with the law will spark legal proceedings the likes you have never seen. In California for example there is a law, CCP 128.5 . This code of Civil Procedure allows a respondent/defendant to legally object to a proceeding and to counter sue the plaintiff and the attorney(s) behind a criminal and or civil procedure as a violation of procedure and law since the lawyer knows and should have told said client that you cannot file a case that is ment to intimidate and harass the declared defendant. There has to be a similar federal statute Trump could use. Or Rudy could simply file his suit of Nadless, Pelosi , Schiff said and others in California. There is not now and never has been a quid pro quo discussion as has been reported in every fake news circle. Read the transcript I provided earlier today, it aint there . Asking one foreign power to look into a corruption matter on their soil without any quid pro quo is not illegal . Particularily if said matters are true and did in fact compromise the safety and security of the US and its citizens when Creppy Joe did that. Why did Papa Biden admit before cameras that he stopped a Ukranian  criminal corruption investigation into the Ukranian company his son happened to be working for ? A company that Mr Soros owns part of ? Joe was earning the money he received and laundered thru his son. What about the 1.5 billion Hunter got from the Chinese government on behalf of Papa Joe. The only work Hunter B did was to broker the deal that bought the Vice Presidency. Why else did Obama and crew allow the Chinese to continue down the road of bankrupting the US government by maintaining the trade deficite China had with the US for 25 years. This continued reinvention of fake crimes Trump is alleged to have violated is what is going to bring criminal and civl procedures against all the liars and fake newsers cuz they are loosers. It will lead to impeachment proceedings of Nadless and Pelosi at least. Pencil neck Schiff also.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Calming things down a bit some where in all of this someone mentioned the whole world hating Trump and because of him losing respect for the US....Here is a short clip from the Aussies.....mind the fact that media around t hff e world isn't as smooth and polished as the US MSM....CL

Sky News.....Australia 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, coorslite21 said:

Calming things down a bit..... some where in all of this someone mentioned the whole world hating Trump and because of him losing respect for the US....

Here is a short clip from the Aussies.....mind the fact that media around the world isn't as smooth and polished as the US MSM is....CL

Sky News.....Australia 

On 9/27/2019 at 2:41 PM, coorslite21 said:

Now.....I must add that I was on the phone earlier with a Michigan fan......he mentioned Michigan would score 100 against Rutgers...... I have to say some times I wonder what  you UM Alums are smoking.....??

Enjoy  your weekend!

😁

Dincha know? it's not what they are smoking... as it became legal only recently in MI... but it is in the water they drink. Shall we mention Flint? The Don has nothing on these bumbling fools.

Booo bluee... Go Scarlet and Grey!

Edited by Theseus

19 hours ago, caddieman said:

You mean the corrupt Ukraine prosecutor that every country in the world wanted gone. A sworn statement from him is like a statement from Charles Manson.

The same former prosecutor that an apology was given to by its own government for saying he was corrupt? You mean that one? A former prosecutor in which Ukraine officially apologised too and specifically stating that certain US Officials were at the forefront of the accusations of corruption against the prosecutor in which the rest of the world followed said accusations with no real evidence that he was actually corrupt? You mean that former prosecutor? Yeah thought so. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, new york kevin said:

What Karsten and nstooman1 said. I still you have not read either the whistleblowers complaint or the transcript of the memorialized call. No law has been broken . What has been done is by my President is that he is not the stupid man the socialist dems estimated him to be. As he has cut off access to leakers typical source venues, they have been forced to be creative. This means they are making stuff up and sifting it through venues that give it automatic cover ,  such as the whistleblower statutes.  If these laws governing whistleblowing are shown to have been abused in a manner not intended, the powers that be can unseal the names behind this particular whistle blower. Unless of course someone leaks said info first. You and those like you have every right to have such things brought into the open. Doing so in a manner not consistent with the law will spark legal proceedings the likes you have never seen. In California for example there is a law, CCP 128.5 . This code of Civil Procedure allows a respondent/defendant to legally object to a proceeding and to counter sue the plaintiff and the attorney(s) behind a criminal and or civil procedure as a violation of procedure and law since the lawyer knows and should have told said client that you cannot file a case that is ment to intimidate and harass the declared defendant. There has to be a similar federal statute Trump could use. Or Rudy could simply file his suit of Nadless, Pelosi , Schiff said and others in California. There is not now and never has been a quid pro quo discussion as has been reported in every fake news circle. Read the transcript I provided earlier today, it aint there . Asking one foreign power to look into a corruption matter on their soil without any quid pro quo is not illegal . Particularily if said matters are true and did in fact compromise the safety and security of the US and its citizens when Creppy Joe did that. Why did Papa Biden admit before cameras that he stopped a Ukranian  criminal corruption investigation into the Ukranian company his son happened to be working for ? A company that Mr Soros owns part of ? Joe was earning the money he received and laundered thru his son. What about the 1.5 billion Hunter got from the Chinese government on behalf of Papa Joe. The only work Hunter B did was to broker the deal that bought the Vice Presidency. Why else did Obama and crew allow the Chinese to continue down the road of bankrupting the US government by maintaining the trade deficite China had with the US for 25 years. This continued reinvention of fake crimes Trump is alleged to have violated is what is going to bring criminal and civl procedures against all the liars and fake newsers cuz they are loosers. It will lead to impeachment proceedings of Nadless and Pelosi at least. Pencil neck Schiff also.

People tend to forget, former President Obama during Trump's Presidential campaign asked then former Ukraine President to investigate Paul Manafort. When Trump does it, it's illegal and impeach the mofo. When former President Obummer does it, indict and convict the mofo Manafort. Obummer is the Messiah doncha know? Otherwise you be reycccccciiist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

People tend to forget, former President Obama during Trump's Presidential campaign asked then former Ukraine President to investigate Paul Manafort. When Trump does it, it's illegal and impeach the mofo. When former President Obummer does it, indict and convict the mofo Manafort. Obummer is the Messiah doncha know? Otherwise you be reycccccciiist.

Great series of posts.....good to see you active.....    CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

CL21, most excellent,  love the clip! Calling it like it is, hope the dems go down in flames over this. They've one foot in the flames anyhow. 

Got my flame retardant suit on, expecting the rubies. 🌸🤣

Sad truth hurts. lol

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Theseus said:

former President Obama during Trump's Presidential campaign asked then former Ukraine President to investigate Paul Manafort!!! We should ask for those transcripts too. Right!

• Like 2