Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let Me Tell You What the Left is Doing

33 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

You Dems need to accept the fact that your hatred and divisiveness helped elect Trump. The fact that the Obama Administration shoved the Obamacare disaster down our throats, and forget the flyover country IS WHAT ELECTED DONALD J TRUMP AS THE 45th PRESIDENT!!

Exactly, Really nothing more to be said......they just don't get it.......

......and their digging their heels in deeper to create even more Trump Supporters in 2020!!

Let the Clown Show continue.........no Offense DThug!!  :jester:

Related image

:peace:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Oh, I've learned the truth......as you've shown me over and over again through tweet postings exactly who Trumpkins are.  B)

GO RV, then BV

You're just not getting it. I am NOT a Trump supporter. 

Liking some things someone does and supporting that someone are TWO different things. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You're just not getting it. I am NOT a Trump supporter. 

Liking some things someone does and supporting that someone are TWO different things. 

In the last hour you posted a graphic of Trump as the Sun.....so peddle your "I am NOT a Trump supporter" claim on somebody else.  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

In the last hour you posted a graphic of Trump as the Sun.....so peddle your "I am NOT a Trump supporter" claim on somebody else.  B)

GO RV, then BV

You might wanna take a much deeper look and consideration of that thread again, cause you've definitely miss the direction it's going. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

When was the last critical or negative thing you posted about Trump?  Inquiring minds want to know.

GO RV, then BV

If you take the time to read it and listen to the videos you'll see this thread is a warning and most likely the most anti Trump thread here. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I've never been one for promoting false prophets, especially political ones.  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV 

I'm not suggesting that he's a prophet. I'm only saying that the adoration he's receiving worldwide is the only way for a mere mortal to RISE UP and become king of the world. 

You may joke and mock the direction I'm attempting to show everyone all you like. You may even consider me a severe mental patient, but I have it on the Highest Authority that we've entered into the final timeline. 

Personally, I find this to be extraordinarily exciting times. We're seeing what the prophets of days long ago only saw in visions. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I'm not suggesting that he's a prophet. I'm only saying that the adoration he's receiving worldwide is the only way for a mere mortal to RISE UP and become king of the world. 

You may joke and mock the direction I'm attempting to show everyone all you like. You may even consider me a severe mental patient, but I have it on the Highest Authority that we've entered into the final timeline. 

Personally, I find this to be extraordinarily exciting times. We're seeing what the prophets of days long ago only saw in visions. 

I'm in no way joking, mocking and or judging you, brother....not my place.  Nor am I a mouthpiece to the masses.....If everybody took on that mission, chaos would surely ensue, for not all messages would be the same. 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm in no way joking, mocking and or judging you, brother....not my place.  Nor am I a mouthpiece to the masses.....If everybody took on that mission, chaos would surely ensue, for not all messages would be the same. 

GO RV, then BV

Chaos will ensue but first just a few more years properity likethe world has never before seen. 

• Thanks 1

I wish that everyone would watch this video, but sadly I know that most won't. 

I don't know what's worse, blinding ourselves to what the predators and perverts 

are doing to our children or the average parent who's not engaged enough to care 

what their children are being taught. My own children have been long since removed 

from the Public indoctrination centers of America. And Cable TV is a thing of the past. 

We are held responsible by God for the raising of our children, and God will judge us for 

our sins. 

• Upvote 1