Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Midnight Guru Opinions - 9/24/2019

9-24-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   If you knew anything about Iraq you would know the CBI is independent. To some degree monetary policy is the responsibility of the CBI. But that being said if there were going to remove the zeros off of the notes it would require Parliament approval ...in other words if they're going to LOP... Parliament would have to approve or pass a law. That is what these articles are talking about otherwise there would be no need if they were going to RV...the CBI simply could do it on its own...(post 1 of 2)...  

9-24-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   [So Parliament can go against the CBI and do that? no...if the CBI wants to remove the zeros...LOP...they need Parliament approval to do so because it affects the entire country including globally. It is the same thing when you see other laws being passed in Iraq when the government comes forward and says Parliament needs to approve because it's significant, it affects the country a law is required to LOP. But I'm not saying they're going to LOP I'm saying that that is an option but a significant RV is not an option. You can also go look at any other countries including Middle East countries when they remove the zeros from the notes...LOP. They also had to pass a law to do so...(post 2 of 2)... 

9-24-2019   Intel Guru Frank26  ...by the CBI's note count, what they needed in the market for the redenomination/revaluation...is already in circulation in Iraq's markets.  Therefore a freeze of these 250, 500 and 1000 was imposed.   The number of these denominations and value are where they need to be for the RD/RV and for the introduction of the new small category notes...In other words...we are ready to launch this sucker!

9-24-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Article:  "China Energy Corporation: ready to rebuild infrastructure in Iraq "   China.  Iraqi infrastructure. This is getting hotter by the minute.

9-24-2019   Newshound Guru Vital Brad   ...the XE converter that I check in all my videos.  I did the exact same process and they've changed their format...in a process that appears it's getting ready so that you can actually exchange and use the Iraq currency like the other currencies on their site...It's got mid-market rates.  Live rate 1 USD = 1191.  There's a transfer fee.  But then right now it says, "Unfortunately we are not able to provide online money transfers from USD to IQD at this time. I've never see that before.  That's an exciting change...

9-24-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff   ...I'm no longer looking at September.  I'm looking ahead past September...yesterday an article came out saying that they're gonna replace current smaller categories in circulation.  The 250s, the 500s, the 1000 denoms...has nothing to do with the rate change...the ones currently in circulation are getting worn out...If Iraq had intentions or planned to change the rate during the year 2019 do you still think they would be replacing the notes...?  From my own opinion that could suggest to me that they might not have intentions of changing the rate during the year of 2019.  That might suggest they have intentions of doing it during the year 2020...I'm gonna bring you everything...this isn't good or bad.  This is the reality with this investment...we have to set our emotions aside in this...if we can't set our emotions aside we probably shouldn't be in this.

:salute:... Good Night Everyone ... Be Blessed...!   RON

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

I agree with Kap on this.. The CBI is always going to need the Governments help in doing anything drastic with the currency, lop, RI, RV, whatever.. From education of the public, to literature printing, to the implementation date to security at the banks and other areas during the time period of change.. look at it this way, can you imagine the chaos if the Fed just came out one day and said our US Dollar is now worth only a penny? Or $1 is now worth $100 without notifying our Government? Lol

Edited by GregHi
  • Upvote 2