Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Looking for someone familiar with Warka Bank.

CarolynR

Hello. Thanks for responding. I found Warka ect. on internet. After my husband died, he was Denny Driver I just ignored some things. But I thought I'd look up our acct and see if it is active. Couldn't get email to customer service to go. I'm just not that savy I guess. I will just have lawyers take care of it after RV. Thanks anyway Adam

12 minutes ago, CarolynR said:

Thank you. My husband always took care of this. He died. I have some history conversations in email. I have bank books,  acct number and an old password. Any suggestion to get through...and get an answer back? Thank you. Cr

Try contacting this gentlemen

He always was a help to me

Be patient though for his response its takes a while. Just like everything else over there

Mohammad K. ISSA • ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com

Bret

• Upvote 1

And never send your email on a Sunday or Monday - that's their weekend over there.  It seems anything received during their weekend just goes in a trash bin.   Best of luck - this is very challenging at best.   

PS   Or is their weekend on Friday/Saturday?   Me forgets!   Oops - the brain is getting foggy.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, paperboy said:

And never send your email on a Sunday or Monday - that's their weekend over there.  It seems anything received during their weekend just goes in a trash bin.   Best of luck - this is very challenging at best.   

PS   Or is their weekend on Friday/Saturday?   Me forgets!   Oops - the brain is getting foggy.   

Thanks. I had forgotten that!!

7 hours ago, CarolynR said:

Thanks I forgotten that. :)

Carolyn,

Sorry to hear of your loss and your difficulties trying to figure out Warka....

First question would be.......do you know if "online" access was ever set up?

Second......is your name on the account?

Communications with Warka have always been a challenge.......The Iraqi life style is just different from what we know........

The info provided here is all good........E-mail Mr. Issa directly......and yes......banking is conducted Sunday thru Thursday in Iraq.....

They do seem to be more responsive if you shoot them the email during thier banking hours........my understanding is the are only open about 4 hours in the morning....8-12.......and remenber Iraq is 7 hours ahead of EST right now.....

Detail what you need and be sure to supply your acct#

I'm not sure what you should do about mentioning your husbands passing....especially if your names not on the account....

Seems the Iraqi's like politeness from Americans.......so keep to the point and be sure to thank him for his efforts........

I want to add realistically that you may never see any of the Warka funds......although with the number of US Service members that were account holders I am still hopeful that the USG will require Iraq and the CBI to step up and help the account holders regain all, or some percentage of their funds in the future.....

Hope this helps......a link below will help you understand what happened to Warka and the corrupt .......al Bunni family that founded it........

Feel free to ask more, or PM if you want.....Good luck to you......

CL

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/32878-warka-and-al-bunnia-family/&tab=comments#comment-199689

I am a bit familiar with Warka.  Do you have an account and you're not able to login?  If that is the case don't worry.  I've been blocked out several times over the years.  Eventually they answer their emails and unblock me.  My account is still there and still earning interest. What is your question?

I read the  thread and I see someone has responded to you to contact, mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com.  He has responded to me eventually over the years.  When it RV's then I would want to resolve the situation.  I have a friend that speaks Farsi and I was going to have her call when it RV's to see what I can do to get the funds.  I may even go there when the time is right. Initially we got a credit card that was supposedly linked to the account but it never worked. Since then many changes in their banking have occurred.  Once the Dinar is international on Forex I'm sure things will change.  Keep my contact and I will try to help you out when the time comes.  Also know that I have and AOL email and my friend who also has an account at Warka has a yahoo email.  I never got a response until I sent my request from our gmail addresses so that may be an issue also.

I hope this helps. Pat

Just now, WAGNERPF said:

I read the  thread and I see someone has responded to you to contact, mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com.  He has responded to me eventually over the years.  When it RV's then I would want to resolve the situation.  I have a friend that speaks Farsi and I was going to have her call when it RV's to see what I can do to get the funds.  I may even go there when the time is right. Initially we got a credit card that was supposedly linked to the account but it never worked. Since then many changes in their banking have occurred.  Once the Dinar is international on Forex I'm sure things will change.  Keep my contact and I will try to help you out when the time comes.  Also know that I have and AOL email and my friend who also has an account at Warka has a yahoo email.  I never got a response until I sent my request from our gmail addresses so that may be an issue also.

I hope this helps. Pat

Thank you. Yes have account. Husband always took care of currency related things. Will try to contact someone soon. :) Carolyn

4 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Carolyn,

Sorry to hear of your loss and your difficulties trying to figure out Warka....

First question would be.......do you know if "online" access was ever set up?

Second......is your name on the account?

Communications with Warka have always been a challenge.......The Iraqi life style is just different from what we know........

The info provided here is all good........E-mail Mr. Issa directly......and yes......banking is conducted Sunday thru Thursday in Iraq.....

They do seem to be more responsive if you shoot them the email during thier banking hours........my understanding is the are only open about 4 hours in the morning....8-12.......and remenber Iraq is 7 hours ahead of EST right now.....

Detail what you need and be sure to supply your acct#

I'm not sure what you should do about mentioning your husbands passing....especially if your names not on the account....

Seems the Iraqi's like politeness from Americans.......so keep to the point and be sure to thank him for his efforts........

I want to add realistically that you may never see any of the Warka funds......although with the number of US Service members that were account holders I am still hopeful that the USG will require Iraq and the CBI to step up and help the account holders regain all, or some percentage of their funds in the future.....

Hope this helps......a link below will help you understand what happened to Warka and the corrupt .......al Bunni family that founded it........

Feel free to ask more, or PM if you want.....Good luck to you......

CL

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/32878-warka-and-al-bunnia-family/&tab=comments#comment-199689

Thanks again. Yes email was happening. Don't know if he ever got an email back. My name is on the account. I'll just have to keep at it. :)

• Upvote 1

On 9/26/2019 at 11:15 AM, CarolynR said:

Thanks again. Yes email was happening. Don't know if he ever got an email back. My name is on the account. I'll just have to keep at it. :)

Hi Carolyn,

Do you happen to know your Warka account numbers (IQD Account & USD Account)..?

If so, I can give you a format in contacting Mr. Issa & Account Services...Let me know.

Blessings,

Ron :) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Hi Carolyn,

Do you happen to know your Warka account numbers (IQD Account & USD Account)..?

If so, I can give you a format in contacting Mr. Issa & Account Services...Let me know.

Blessings,

Ron :) 

Thanks Ron. I have only the Warka acct number and an old password. Will try contacting them this week.:)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CarolynR said:

Thanks Ron. I have only the Warka acct number and an old password. Will try contacting them this week.:)

Carolyn, Here's a format I've used that has gotten me results. From their correspondence it would indicate that often times our requests go to SPAM.

To: ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com,  mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com, accounts.m@warka-bank-iq.com
Subject:  Balances in my IQD and USD accounts

15 July 2019 (  Date: day - month - year )

Mr. Mohammad K. ISSA, &

C.Accounts Representative, Warka Bank, &

International Affairs Representative

Please advise me of the currency balances in my IQD and USD accounts:

---

IQD savings account no:  xxx / xxxxxx/ x / xxxx / x

USD savings account no:  I have misplaced it - Please advise # and amount
    ---

I have not received any responses to my last two communications, so I thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter. 

I very much appreciate your fine service in the past, and continue to look forward to our future communications. 

Also, I have not received a response to my account requests since 9 January 2018. (their last correspondence to you).

Respectfully,

Carolyn XXXXXXX  ( or Both names )

Your email address (or both emails because of their records)  ( ronscarpa@yahoo.com  )

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

Carolyn, Here's a format I've used that has gotten me results. From their correspondence it would indicate that often times our requests go to SPAM.

To: ifrd@warka-bank-iq.com,  mohammad.k.issa@warka-bank-iq.com, accounts.m@warka-bank-iq.com
Subject:  Balances in my IQD and USD accounts

15 July 2019 (  Date: day - month - year )

Mr. Mohammad K. ISSA, &

C.Accounts Representative, Warka Bank, &

International Affairs Representative

Please advise me of the currency balances in my IQD and USD accounts:

---

IQD savings account no:  xxx / xxxxxx/ x / xxxx / x

USD savings account no:  I have misplaced it - Please advise # and amount
    ---

I have not received any responses to my last two communications, so I thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter. 

I very much appreciate your fine service in the past, and continue to look forward to our future communications. 

Also, I have not received a response to my account requests since 9 January 2018. (their last correspondence to you).

Respectfully,

Carolyn XXXXXXX  ( or Both names )

Your email address (or both emails because of their records)  ( ronscarpa@yahoo.com  )

Thank you so much Ron. I will follow this advice. I'm hampered by the time zones. But I'm sure I will work it out. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...