Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrats Are Walking Right Into Trump's Trap, NYT Implies Trump Wants The Impeachment Fight

President Trump's approval ticked up to 49 percent - its highest mark this year, according to a new Hill-HarrisX survey released on Wednesday.

The figure marks a 2-point increase from a Sept. 11-12 poll, but a 2-point decrease from its previous peak of 51 percent in August 2018. 

Trump's disapproval rating, meanwhile, dropped to 51 percent, which marks his lowest level so far this year. 

The nationwide survey was conducted on Sept. 28 and 29, less than a week after House Democrats launched a formal impeachment inquiry into Trump over concerns raised in a whistleblower's complaint about the president's communications with Ukraine. 

House Democrats threatened Wednesday morning to subpoena the White House for documents related to Trump's dealings with Ukraine as part of their impeachment inquiry.

House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) said in a memo that House committees have repeatedly tried to obtain voluntary compliance from Trump officials, but the White House has "refused to engage with - or even respond to - the Committees."

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) held a joint news conference later that morning, warning that attempts by the White House to "stonewall" the impeachment inquiry and "conceal facts" would be considered an obstruction of justice.

President Trump, meanwhile, has warned about the implications of a potential impeachment, and claimed that Democrats are just trying to hurt the country.

"The Do Nothing Democrats should be focused on building up our Country, not wasting everyone's time and energy on BULLSHIT," Trump tweeted following the news conference.

HarrisX researchers surveyed 1,000 registered voters. The margin of error for the full sample is plus or minus 3.1 percentage points.

• Thanks 4

BREAKING: Congressman Adam Schiff Caught Lying About Earlier Whistleblower Contact

Posted on October 2, 2019 by DCWhispers

When none other than the New York Times came out with an article today indicating the still anonymous Trump-Ukraine “whistleblower” reached out to Congressman Adam Schiff’s office BEFORE actually filing the complaint, President Trump pounced on the news as proof of dishonest collusion between anti-Trump forces both in Congress and the Deep State. Schiff has earlier indicated he had not spoken to the whistleblower and didn’t know his/her identity. Today, that denial changed into “we haven’t spoken to them directly” a claim longtime and award-winning journalist Britt Hume was quick to point out smelled like a Schiffty cover-up:

2/2 I think the answer is obvious. He knew how it would look. So he gave this answer, “We have not spoken directly with the whistleblower.” If by “we” he meant only himself, he’s being slippery. If by “we” he meant himself and his staff, he lied.

— Brit Hume (@brithume) October 2, 2019

Here is video of Schiff from just two weeks ago declaring “we have not spoken to the whistleblower”: 

It also adds a great deal of credibility to President Trump’s assertion that it’s likely Schiff’s staff that helped to write the whistleblower complaint – a grievous error in protocol.

This latest news has resulted in even more claims that like Congressman Schiff’s self-confessed “parody” of President Trump’s now-infamous phone conversation with his Ukrainian counterpart, the entirety of the alleged whistleblower complaint should be considered a pathetic parody as well that is nothing more than another failed attempt to try to damage a president who has already done so much good for the American people.

• Thanks 3

As I said before and several other members of this forum, when the Democrats and specifically Nancy Pelosi made her announcement that the House was moving forward with Impeachment, they assured the reelection of DJT (#45), and a serious blow to the Democrat Party that will take years to recover from, if not decades. I say good riddance to them, as they have shown that they can not handle the power.

Indy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi's Son Was Exec At Gas Company That Did Business In Ukraine - National File

Trending story found 2 hours ago on nationalfile.com

BREAKING: Nancy Pelosi's Son Was Exec At Gas Company That Did Business In Ukraine - National File

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s son Paul Pelosi Jr. visited Ukraine in 2017 to meet with government officials in connection to a business initiative. Now, unearthed records reveal that Paul Pelosi Jr. was an executive of a gas industry company that did business in Ukraine – and his mother Nancy Pelosi …
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Indraman said:

As I said before and several other members of this forum, when the Democrats and specifically Nancy Pelosi made her announcement that the House was moving forward with Impeachment, they assured the reelection of DJT (#45), and a serious blow to the Democrat Party that will take years to recover from, if not decades. I say good riddance to them, as they have shown that they can not handle the power.

Indy

Donald's falling approval numbers, rising approval numbers for impeachment, and the 2018 midterm results imply other wise.  As always just my non-marxist opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Donald's falling approval numbers, rising approval numbers for impeachment, and the 2018 midterm results imply other wise.  As always just my non-marxist opinion.

GO RV, then BV

@Shabibilicious, you really must stop relying on LAME-STREAM Media and LEFTIST sources for your information...name one prediction by the LEFT that has come to fruition since DJT came down the escalator in 2016. The LAME-STREAM MEDIA and most of the Elite Establishment have been making predictions and prognostications that I have yet to see come to fruition.

Indy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Indraman said:

@Shabibilicious, you really must stop relying on LAME-STREAM Media and LEFTIST sources for your information...name one prediction by the LEFT that has come to fruition since DJT came down the escalator in 2016. The LAME-STREAM MEDIA and most of the Elite Establishment have been making predictions and prognostications that I have yet to see come to fruition.

Indy

Division of our nation widening daily.....Trump did that as predicted.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

He had a little help.  The Dems and National Media reporting every baseless accusation as fact.  The Left never accepted Trump’s election.  They choose to impede and rebel everyday.  HRC calling Trump illegitimate.  Despicable.  

• Thanks 3

You never seem to give Trump credit for his own failings....Doesn't really equate to wanting equal justice for all.  As always, just my opinion.

FEC chairwoman reiterates illegality of soliciting campaign help from foreign governments

BY JUSTIN WISE - 10/03/19 12:31 PM EDT

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

And by not pushing back, Red Nation Rising just admitted Trump is a criminal.  You really should read your tweet preferences intellectually and thoughtfully.  Besides AOC is a rookie politician, just like Trump.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

SPIN,TWIST, and MANIPULATE all you want, it's what you do best. 

But AOC self admits in her own tweet that she is stupid. 

Trump NEVER SAID ONE WORD ABOUT BEING A CRIMINAL.  He only said  (correctly I might add) that AOC is a WACK JOB.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

SPIN,TWIST, and MANIPULATE all you want, it's what you do best. 

But AOC self admits in her own tweet that she is stupid. 

Trump NEVER SAID ONE WORD ABOUT BEING A CRIMINAL.  He only said  (correctly I might add) that AOC is a WACK JOB.

You appear to be so enamored in your ability to continually post tweets that you're missing the flaws in them....typical of striving for quantity.  I'll just do your QC work for you so you won't break stride. 

GO RV, then BV