Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrats Are Walking Right Into Trump's Trap, NYT Implies Trump Wants The Impeachment Fight

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Never mentioned Trump.....perhaps you will understand it this way.......

Let's say in my posts here I labeled you as a racist......let's say others did as well.....any and all posts labeled you as such.......people over time would come to believe that as truth.......

This is one of the many smears the left and MSM have perpetuated on the President..

Perhaps you understand now?

CL

Good example, problem is it didn't work on Trump. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Never mentioned Trump.....perhaps you will understand it this way.......

Let's say in my posts here I labeled you as a racist......let's say others did as well.....any and all posts labeled you as such.......people over time would come to believe that as truth.......

This is one of the many smears the left and MSM have perpetuated on the President..

Perhaps you understand now?

CL

That's exactly why Donald rolled out the Fake News line and repeats it over and over, ad nauseam.....impressionable minds and all.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

That's exactly why Donald rolled out the Fake News line and repeats it over and over, ad nauseam.....impressionable minds and all.

GO RV, then BV 

So what came first......the Chicken or the egg?

In this case Trump didn't come out of the chute exclaiming "fake news"......he has simply been responding to the bombardment of BS the Left and MSM have been spreading 24/7........seems their chosen one in 2016 lost......and they can't handle that truth...     CL

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

You know you really do have a closed mind and short attention span. I'm not defending anyone. If only you could be honest with yourself and see how things are not lining up for our citizens regardless of what side of the aisle you are on. 

B/A

BA do you not ever hear yourself?....Closed mind? .......Really?....short attention span???? You bash the right daily and call yourself middle of the road...and you are the only one here that doesn't see it.....now that's a "closed mind" P.S. the only reason you agreed with my "social" welfare post is because you "somehow" forgot to include it in your post against big business & the rich.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Do you even realize while all this impeachment crap is distracting the public the banksters are setting up another crash and are going to profit hugely? Do think the money people care about politicians? The Fed is propping up the markets and "recapitalizing banks" while Americans sit at home arguing about politicians... If you think 07 was bad, just wait. Our markets are overvalued. Corporate and personal debt have never been higher. Governments was bankrupt.

So I am preparing for the moment. I hope you are too.

B/A 

you do realize the main premise of "capitalism" is to profit from others.....right? Our country can't sustain off charity

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

BA do you not ever hear yourself?....Closed mind? .......Really?....short attention span???? You bash the right daily and call yourself middle of the road...and you are the only one here that doesn't see it.....now that's a "closed mind" P.S. the only reason you agreed with my "social" welfare post is because you "somehow" forgot to include it in your post against big business & the rich.

Don't you have a job to get to? LOL

B/A

• Downvote 2

13 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

So what came first......the Chicken or the egg?

In this case Trump didn't come out of the chute exclaiming "fake news"......he has simply been responding to the bombardment of BS the Left and MSM have been spreading 24/7........seems their chosen one in 2016 lost......and they can't handle that truth...     CL

The funny thing is Fox is also MSM, but because their BS is mostly favorable to Donald he embraces them....But if they go rogue, as they sometimes do, he pushes back hard.  That alone tells me much about Trump and his need to have his ego stroked, which in turn ramps up fake news as being more truthful than him or his supporters can bring themselves to admit. 

GO RV, then BV 

3 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

you do realize the main premise of "capitalism" is to profit from others.....right? Our country can't sustain off charity

I'm a capitalist... Too bad our government including our president are debt mongers. You always call me out, but I don't hear you complaining that our president just created over a TRILLION dollars in debt in the last nine months? If a democrat did that you would be shouting it from roof tops. So why aren't you bothered by a republican doing it? I'm just asking.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Morning, Caz

It's unconstitutional for Trump to use his office to profit personally.  

GO RV, then BV 

Shabs,

Goodmorning

Someone needs to tell that to ALL politicians.....funny how majority come out of office and poof are multi millionaires

Said more plainly.......if all you here are lies......over time these lies become your truth.....

End Quote

You are indeed correct on that one, CL......Mussolini, Stalin, Hitler  and many more come to mind.......

Speech mastership in the end does mean nothing....It's the action of a top politician / man of power and the way he acts good for the People what really matters in the end....More than 1T words

• Downvote 1

Trump says Schiff 'helped write' whistleblower complaint, after House panel admits advance knowledge

A spokesman for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., acknowledged Wednesday that the whistleblower alleging misconduct in the White House had reached out to Schiff's panel before filing a complaint -- prompting President Trump, in an extraordinary afternoon press conference at the White House, to directly accuse Schiff of helping write the document.

"It shows that Schiff is a fraud. ... I think it's a scandal that he knew before," Trump said, as the president of Finland stood at an adjacent podium. "I'd go a step further. I'd say he probably helped write it. ... That's a big story. He knew long before, and he helped write it too. It's a scam."

Referring to Schiff as "Shifty Schiff," Trump characterized Democrats' impeachment inquiry as a "fraudulent crime on the American people." Earlier in the day, Trump described the probe as "BULLS---," and mocked Schiff as a "lowlife."

At the press conference, Trump also called Joe and Hunter Biden "stone-cold crooked," citing Hunter Biden's lucrative business dealings in Ukraine while his father was vice president. Trump went on to threaten litigation concerning what he called false accusations by "the fake news media" and "in many cases, the corrupt media.

The whirlwind day in Washington kicked into gear when The New York Times reported earlier Wednesday that Schiff "learned about the outlines" of the whistleblower's complaint "days before" it was filed.

Speaking to Fox News, Schiff's office denied that the intelligence committee had reviewed or received the complaint in advance, but largely confirmed the Times' reporting

“Like other whistleblowers have done before and since under Republican and Democratic-controlled Committees, the whistleblower contacted the Committee for guidance on how to report possible wrongdoing within the jurisdiction of the Intelligence Community," Patrick Boland, a spokesman for Schiff and the House Intelligence Committee, told Fox News. "This is a regular occurrence, given the Committee’s unique oversight role and responsibilities. Consistent with the Committee’s longstanding procedures, Committee staff appropriately advised the whistleblower to contact an Inspector General and to seek legal counsel."

Boland added: “At no point did the Committee review or receive the complaint in advance. The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, at the behest of the White House, refused to disclose the subject matter or the substance of the complaint to the Committee, despite its lawful obligation to do so, and despite the fact it was deemed ‘credible’ and of ‘urgent concern’ by the Intelligence Community Inspector General. The Committee did not receive the complaint until the night before the Acting Director of National Intelligence’s open hearing before the Committee – more than three weeks after the legal deadline by which the Committee should have received the complaint."

Boland went on to assert that the whistleblower should be "commended."

Other GOP sources told Fox News that the development was unsettling and undermined the integrity of the Democrats' ongoing impeachment inquiry.

"This is totally unsurprising," a Republican official close to the matter told Fox News on Wednesday. "Schiff was clearly involved in orchestrating this from the very beginning."

Republicans have suggested other Democrats besides Schiff may have had advance notice. House Republican Conference Chairman Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., on Monday pushed for answers on how much top Democrats knew about the explosive White House whistleblower's complaint before it was officially made, after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's head-turning comments during a televised interview on Sunday.

"He told me it was perfect, that there was nothing on the call," Pelosi, D-Calif., said on CBS News' "60 Minutes," referring to a conversation she had with President Trump before the Trump administration released either a transcript of his July phone call with Ukraine's leader or the whistleblower's complaint.

"But, I know what was in the call," Pelosi continued, before quickly adding, "I mean, uh, it was in the public domain."

Pelosi's remark drew scrutiny from Republicans because no verbatim account of Trump's call had yet been made publicly available.

"@SpeakerPelosi⁩ said on 60 Minutes last night she knew the details of the classified Ukraine call before White House released transcript," Cheney tweeted. "This is starting to seem like a political set up. So, Madame Speaker, 'what did you know and when did you know it?'”

Speaking to Fox News, Pelosi communications director Ashley Etienne said the House speaker was referring only to publicly available information, and that Cheney had misinterpreted the question Pelosi had been asked. Etienne said that to her knowledge, Pelosi was not made aware of the whistleblower complaint or the contents of the transcript before they were publicly released.

Meanwhile, the inspector general for the intelligence community said earlier this week that the whistleblower whose complaint touched off an impeachment inquiry claimed to have firsthand knowledge of misconduct -- a claim that appears to conflict with documents sent to Congress and the director of national intelligence.

The lengthy statement Monday was posted in response to questions, raised in the media and by congressional Republicans, about the disclosure form filed by the whistleblower, who first flagged concerns about President Trump's July phone call in which he asked the leader of Ukraine to "look into" actions by the Bidens. The IG said the whistleblower stated on an initial form Aug. 12 "that he or she possessed both first-hand and other information."

According to the watchdog, the whistleblower "checked two relevant boxes" on the form: One stating, "I have personal and/or direct knowledge of events or records involved”; and the other box stating, “Other employees have told me about events or records involved.”

However, the declassified whistleblower complaint sent to Congress last week stated: “I was not a direct witness to most of the events described. However, I found my colleagues’ accounts of these events to be credible because, in almost all cases, multiple officials recounted fact patterns that were consistent with one another.”

Fox News' Brooke Singman contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-adam-schiff-write-whistleblower-complaint-advance-knowledge

____________________________END OF ARTICLE______________________________________________

Indy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

President Trump may consider reported contact between the Ukraine whistleblower and Rep. Adam Schiff's, D-Calif., House Intelligence Committee as free reign to disparage the impeachment inquiry, according to Tom Bevan.

Schiff also appears to have not been completely forthright about said contact with the whistleblower in the past, the Real Clear Politics co-founder claimed Wednesday on "Special Report."

"This is a gift to Trump," he said.

"As everybody's racing to try and frame the narrative, this is a gift to Donald Trump in the sense that he can now muddy the waters and say 'look, this was a setup -- this was a fraud -- this is a hoax'."

Already, the president has called the impeachment inquiry over his transcribed phone call with Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelensky a "hoax" and earlier Wednesday called Schiff a "fraud."

A spokesman for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., had acknowledged for the first time on Wednesday that the whistleblower alleging misconduct in the White House had reached out to Schiff's panel before filing a complaint -- prompting President Trump, in an extraordinary afternoon news conference at the White House, to accuse Schiff directly of helping write the document.

Schiff had previously claimed in a televised interview that "we have not spoken directly with the whistleblower." A Schiff spokesperson seemingly narrowed that claim late Wednesday, telling Fox News that Schiff himself "does not know the identity of the whistleblower, and has not met with or spoken with the whistleblower or their counsel" for any reason.

"It shows that Schiff is a fraud. ... I think it's a scandal that he knew before," Trump said, as Finnish President Sauli Niinisto stood at an adjacent podium. "I'd go a step further. I'd say he probably helped write it. ... That's a big story. He knew long before, and he helped write it too. It's a scam."

On "Special Report," Bevan called the report "valuable" and also discussed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's apparent reticence to schedule a formal floor vote on impeachment.

CLICK HERE FOR THE ALL-NEW FOXBUSINESS.COM

He said Pelosi, D-Calif., has afforded herself maximum flexibility in that without the vote, her committees can issue subpoenas but the minority -- Republicans -- cannot petition for them.

On the flip side, he said, Republicans can tag the inquiry as mostly political because the San Francisco lawmaker has not taken the formal step of making it a "serious inquiry.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

These conspiracy theories only do Donald a disservice, for as they make the rounds in whacky land, he eventually latches onto them and spouts those far fetched talking points.....And another reasonable person abandons Donald as he/she realizes Donald's slipping into crazy town.

GO RV, then BV 

It's useless trying to show you reality. The evidence coming to light now has been verified by Pencil necks own staff.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

President Trump may consider reported contact between the Ukraine whistleblower and Rep. Adam Schiff's, D-Calif., House Intelligence Committee as free reign to disparage the impeachment inquiry, according to Tom Bevan.

Schiff also appears to have not been completely forthright about said contact with the whistleblower in the past, the Real Clear Politics co-founder claimed Wednesday on "Special Report."

"This is a gift to Trump," he said.

"As everybody's racing to try and frame the narrative, this is a gift to Donald Trump in the sense that he can now muddy the waters and say 'look, this was a setup -- this was a fraud -- this is a hoax'."

Already, the president has called the impeachment inquiry over his transcribed phone call with Ukrainian leader Volodymyr Zelensky a "hoax" and earlier Wednesday called Schiff a "fraud."

A spokesman for House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., had acknowledged for the first time on Wednesday that the whistleblower alleging misconduct in the White House had reached out to Schiff's panel before filing a complaint -- prompting President Trump, in an extraordinary afternoon news conference at the White House, to accuse Schiff directly of helping write the document.

Schiff had previously claimed in a televised interview that "we have not spoken directly with the whistleblower." A Schiff spokesperson seemingly narrowed that claim late Wednesday, telling Fox News that Schiff himself "does not know the identity of the whistleblower, and has not met with or spoken with the whistleblower or their counsel" for any reason.

"It shows that Schiff is a fraud. ... I think it's a scandal that he knew before," Trump said, as Finnish President Sauli Niinisto stood at an adjacent podium. "I'd go a step further. I'd say he probably helped write it. ... That's a big story. He knew long before, and he helped write it too. It's a scam."

On "Special Report," Bevan called the report "valuable" and also discussed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's apparent reticence to schedule a formal floor vote on impeachment.

CLICK HERE FOR THE ALL-NEW FOXBUSINESS.COM

He said Pelosi, D-Calif., has afforded herself maximum flexibility in that without the vote, her committees can issue subpoenas but the minority -- Republicans -- cannot petition for them.

On the flip side, he said, Republicans can tag the inquiry as mostly political because the San Francisco lawmaker has not taken the formal step of making it a "serious inquiry.

So we have a" Leaker/Whistleblower" in the House Intelligence Committee staff? I guess if it is good for the Donald, it must be good for 'Pencil Neck Schiff'!

Indy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2