Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrats Are Walking Right Into Trump's Trap, NYT Implies Trump Wants The Impeachment Fight

8 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Impeachment is a rather vague process......you can be impeached without breaking any laws that you could be prosecuted for......

That said.......I'm still looking for someone to post something actually impeachable that Trump has done.....Mueller went down that rabbit hole ......2 + years.....$30 million.......if he had found anything they would have acted.......

Lots of holes in this Ukraine deal as well........

Show me something concrete....     CL

Obstruction of justice is unlawful and an impeachable offense....Mueller did not exonerate Trump from such and Trump's AG, Mr Barr, has done his best to shelter Trump from it.  Fact.

Colluding with a foreign government for dirt on a political opponent is also impeachable, most certainly deserves investigation.

A man who claims to be the most transparent president in history sure does go a long way to conceal the truth.....An innocent man has nothing to hide.  Fact

Nothing is the U.S. Constitution says the House has to have a vote on an impeachment inquiry.....and if Trump's lawyers want to hang their hats on precedent....they better remember they work for a man that has destroyed every precedent established before him....Let's see those taxes.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Obstruction of justice is an unlawful and an impeachable offense....Mueller did not exonerate Trump from such and Trump's AG, Mr Barr, has done his best to shelter Trump from it.  Fact.

Colluding with a foreign government for dirt on a political opponent is also impeachable, most certainly deserves investigation.

A man that claims to be the most transparent president in history sure does goes a long was to conceal the truth.....an innocent man has nothing to hide.  Fact

Nothing is the U.S. Constitution says the House has to have a vote on an impeachment inquiry.....and if Trump's lawyers want to hang their hats on precedent....they better remember they work for a man that has destroyed every precedent established before him....Let's see those taxes.

GO RV, then BV

@Shabibilicious

You don't know how much this statement worries me:

"Obstruction of justice is an unlawful and an impeachable offense....Mueller did not exonerate Trump from such and Trump's AG, Mr Barr, has done his best to shelter Trump from it.  Fact."

To imply guilt through not being Exonerated is third world, gestoppo mentality. What about the the FACT that no evidence was found to prove any crimes were broken?

Indy

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

He is not the demoncratic nominee, so is he really a political opponent now? He is a US citizen right now that abused his office when he was VP of the US. I believe that does deserve an investigation. He did exactly what President Trump is being reported of doing. Biden admitted to it and bragged about it. He does not get a free pass because he is running for president. President Trump sure has not received one, so Biden shouldn't either. Everyone wants to ignore the real evidence here. Trump- read the transcript, nothing there, President of Ukraine evens states it did not happen. Biden- openly admitted on video and multiply people have come forward and stated what he did.

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

A man who claims to be the most transparent president in history sure does go a long way to conceal the truth.....An innocent man has nothing to hide.  Fact

Oh, like our last president right?

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Nothing is the U.S. Constitution says the House has to have a vote on an impeachment inquiry.....and if Trump's lawyers want to hang their hats on precedent.

You are right about what the Constitution says on that, However, that is the precedent set by three other impeachment inquiries. If it went before the courts today, they would agree. Precedence has been set by that.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

True, but let's not forget, Manafort paid for it with his fine for being a crook... So that's a pass, unlike Clinton and Ken Starr who spent more money and time...

B/A

Could care less about the time and money.......that's what DC is all about....wasting time and money......substance of the investigation......substance that would lead to a successful impeachment....show me that....CL

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Could care less about the time and money.......that's what DC is all about....wasting time and money......substance of the investigation......substance that would lead to a successful impeachment....show me that....CL

You brought up both time and money as though it mattered... But when we see the time and money wasted on Clinton, now it doesn't matter... Let's see, Clinton lied about having sex with an intern. Disgusting? Yes. A matter of national security? No.. Let's see what Trump has done and if it could affect national security. That's what this is really about. Not his check book, or his time with hookers, or his business failures or his lack of scruples. Let's see if he is putting America at risk.

B/A

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Indraman said:

@Shabibilicious

You don't know how much this statement worries me:

"Obstruction of justice is an unlawful and an impeachable offense....Mueller did not exonerate Trump from such and Trump's AG, Mr Barr, has done his best to shelter Trump from it.  Fact."

To imply guilt through not being Exonerated is third world, gestoppo mentality. What about the the FACT that no evidence was found to prove any crimes were broken?

Indy

I didn't imply guilt or innocence.....I simply pointed out that there may be a there there with reference to obstruction......as in the Mueller didn't say there wasn't.  Once again, to explain this as easily as possible.....If law enforcement is instructed to investigate a possible murder and finds none, but stumbles upon a rape, they're not going to turn their backs on the rape because that's not what they came for....it's really not that hard to understand.  Obstruction of justice doesn't need an underlying crime for the person being investigated to commit obstruction of justice.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

He is not the demoncratic nominee, so is he really a political opponent now? He is a US citizen right now that abused his office when he was VP of the US. I believe that does deserve an investigation. He did exactly what President Trump is being reported of doing. Biden admitted to it and bragged about it. He does not get a free pass because he is running for president. President Trump sure has not received one, so Biden shouldn't either. Everyone wants to ignore the real evidence here. Trump- read the transcript, nothing there, President of Ukraine evens states it did not happen. Biden- openly admitted on video and multiply people have come forward and stated what he did.

Oh, like our last president right?

You are right about what the Constitution says on that, However, that is the precedent set by three other impeachment inquiries. If it went before the courts today, they would agree. Precedence has been set by that.

You simply ignore the fact that Trump has blown up every precedent set by presidents before him.....His supporters voted for him because of that, among other things.  Precedent does not work for Donald....he built that, or should I say, tore it down.  As to the last president, he did produce his taxes, he did produce his B.C. (satiating the racist birther movement)....Just because sheriff joe and his flunky bunch think it's fake, doesn't mean it's fake....even with that silly symposium they wasted their time on trying to prove it's fakeness.  Let's finally see Trump's taxes (a precedent established decades ago) or do we only site precedent when it suits our political needs?

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Obstruction of justice is unlawful and an impeachable offense....Mueller did not exonerate Trump from such and Trump's AG, Mr Barr, has done his best to shelter Trump from it.  Fact.

GO RV, then BV

Obstruction of justice?......have any specifics on that?

There was no collusion to find dirt on Biden......When Schiff releases the transcripts of these "top secret" hearings on Ukraine.....you will see that clearly outlined......

Unfortunately no one in DC is very transparent......

You're correct.....they don"t need to hold a vote on the inquiry..........The guidelines for impeachment clearly state that it is a process carried out by the House.........it says nothing about just the Speaker....or a select committee or group of committees......

Mueller's job was not to exonerate Trump.......it was to find the facts.......and let Congress and the Justice department determine if his findings warranted ant legal action or an impeachment action........Muellers report led to neither of those actions...

CL 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

You brought up both time and money as though it mattered... But when we see the time and money wasted on Clinton, now it doesn't matter... Let's see, Clinton lied about having sex with an intern. Disgusting? Yes. A matter of national security? No.. Let's see what Trump has done and if it could affect national security. That's what this is really about. Not his check book, or his time with hookers, or his business failures or his lack of scruples. Let's see if he is putting America at risk.

B/A

Clinton's crime was lying to Congress while under oath...

So tell about this "national security" claim you just made?

CL

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Clinton's crime was lying to Congress while under oath...

So tell about this "national security" claim you just made?

CL

I didn't claim anything. I said let's see what they find...  As for lying, at least Clinton testified. Trump won't show up or let his people show up... If he had nothing to hide he could end this in a minute. We know he has lied everyday about something since he has been in office. There something like 12,000 confirmed lies... So one could reasonably suspect he is lying about his dealings on almost any issue.

Let's face it, he has proven himself to be just another politician... He is no different. He lies. He's increased debt. He is profiting just like they all do. So like it or not, he is a swamp creature.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

20 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I didn't claim anything. I said let's see what they find...  As for lying, at least Clinton testified. Trump won't show up or let his people show up... If he had nothing to hide he could end this in a minute. We know he has lied everyday about something since he has been in office. There something like 12,000 confirmed lies... So one could reasonably suspect he is lying about his dealings on almost any issue.

Let's face it, he has proven himself to be just another politician... He is no different. He lies. He's increased debt. He is profiting just like they all do. So like it or not, he is a swamp creature.

B/A

Simply delusional....."12,000 confirmed lies"....you're as bad as the MSM......or perhaps you're just used to parroting what the say and print blindly...

It takes all kinds to make the world go round......    CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, adhoc10 said:

there seems to be some favorable winds of change coming that is going to blow some of the trash out of the white house 

The favorable winds of change ALREADY blew out the Bark Insane Obama AND his "man" "wife" trash out of the White House due to the legal outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election placing The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IN the White House.

The 2020 Presidental Election Legal Outcome will continue to have The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IN the White House.

No "winds" "of" "change" NOW!!!

The outcome of the 1984 Presidential Election IS a telling indicator of the 2020 Presidential Election Legal Outcome. Likely NOT the same landslide but decisively improved results over the 2016 Presidential Election Legal Outcome.

Nominally 50% of the "people" "polled" in 1983 stated President Ronald Reagan should NOT run for President Of The United States Of America in 1984 whereas he only lost Minnesota AND Washington D.C. to Walter Mondale.

2 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

I would attribute that to not being caught up in a false god ideology.. There is a prett good thread on MSM Mind control, but it examines some of the mechanisms and consequences

Yes, You, adhoc10, being a prime example of a Joseph Goebbels mind controlled poster child.

he showed his true colors on the campaign trail and couldn't be impeached until he took the oath.   It is a clear case of seeing the writing on the wall

Yes, the writing on the wall shows The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump will successfully have the sum of the charges all being dismissed as false and will enjoy a huge support of the populous of The United States Of America Citizens and Electoral College outcome resulting from the 2020 Presidential Elections.

Not a good sign when a lawyer has to hire his own lawyer, next we will see a new president coming in to fill the position that is ubnder performing.

Having Legal Representation to address the client concerns at hand is ALWAYS a good thing AND very prudent. The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump AS WELL AS his Legal Team likely need support to prevent being distracted by false allegations and false inducements for production items that could be a distraction from the primary client support activities.

And the hits keep coming. Seems you can't run or hide from the legacy you create.

Fortunately, The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump HAS CREATED A BENEFICIAL AND FAVORABLE LEGACY FOR True The United States Of America Patriots.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Simply delusional....."12,000 confirmed lies"....you're as bad as the MSM......or perhaps you're just used to parroting what the say and print blindly...

just a couple of quick ones.....  

Lie

“During my first week in office, I brought American auto companies to the White House . . .And none of them ever got to see the Oval Office before, because nobody took them into the Oval Office.”
—March 15, 2018, remarks about his executive order rolling back new clean vehicle and fuel efficiency standards 

Reality

President George W. Bush hosted a meeting with car company CEOs in the Oval Office in 2006. Democratic predecessors Barack Obama and Bill Clinton also brought industry executives to the White House, in 2009 and 1993, respectively.

Lie

“In fact, you read about it, last week a brand-new coal mine just opened in the state of Pennsylvania. First time in decades, decades…And 33,000 mining jobs have been added since my inauguration.”

Reality

Trump’s math is delusional. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the coal mining sector employed 50,000 workers in January 2017, the month Trump was inaugurated, and 50,800 workers in June 2017, when he made this incorrect statement. That’s a net gain of 800 jobs, not 33,000.

Lie

“[W]e don’t make windmills in the United States.”
—November 23, 2016, interview with the New York Time

Reality

More than 500 manufacturing facilities across 43 states built wind turbines and their components in 2015, according to the American Wind Energy Association, and more than 21,000 manufacturing employees worked in the wind sector supply chain.

Lie

“China will be allowed to build hundreds of additional coal plants. So we can’t build the plants, but they can, according to the agreement.”

Reality

The Paris Agreement does not restrict countries from building power plants. Countries decide for themselves how to best reduce emissions―for example, by shutting down dirty coal plants, improving energy efficiency, or switching to renewable energy. China canceled plans for more than 100 coal plants (including some already under construction) last year because of the rapid rise of renewables and lagging energy demand,

Lie

“I will say this. I don’t want to give trillions and trillions of dollars. I don’t want to lose millions and millions of jobs. I don’t want to be put at a disadvantage.”
—October 11, 2018, interview on 60 Minutes, following both Hurricane Michael and the release of the latest IPCC report

Reality

In fact, energy efficiency is the fastest-growing job sector in the energy industry—employing twice as many workers as all U.S. fossil fuel sectors combined. According to the latest report by E2, a nonpartisan organization that advocates for environmentally and economically smart policies, clean energy jobs now employ 3.2 million Americans.

And those aren't including who pays for the wall... You do.

So just keep swallowing the Kool-Aid.

B/A

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

As this political divide widens, I've come to realize that what appears to be most Trump supporters have gone from defending Trump to defending their own decisions for defending Trump.  They are all in and will never be swayed.  I've come to expect it, just never from you CL.  Donald's list of lies is truly huge, very close to the numbers B/A has sited.  And although those lies are past on from MSM, they no less came right from Trump's mouth, through twitter, audio or video...the evidence truly exists and can't be brushed aside as fake news.  I don't think you an I are on polar opposites of the political spectrum, so why so much push back for the lies that Trump has indeed said?

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

Let's see what Trump has done and if it could affect national security. That's what this is really about.

No it isn't. This is all about he beat the chosen one. Hillarious was to win and he beat her and the establishment. That has had them in a tizzy ever since.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

That said.......I'm still looking for someone to post something actually impeachable that Trump has done.....Mueller went down that rabbit hole ......2 + years.....$30 million....

'''''''''''that should be alarming for the Us Taxpayer. Unfortunately, Our fearless leader has been very successful in de-sensitizing the public about the waste of  of taxpayer money. 

200,146 viewsJul 10, 2019, 12:13pm

Trump’s Golf Trips Could Cost Taxpayers Over $340 Million

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2019/07/10/trumps-golf-trips-could-cost-taxpayers-over-340-million/#79e2344628aa

You can defend him all lyou want, but the fact that we have to defend him is the bigger issue. What would you quesstimate  is the cost in terms of national unrest, increased violence  and , lost productivity?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, 8th ID said:

No it isn't. This is all about he beat the chosen one. Hillarious was to win and he beat her and the establishment. That has had them in a tizzy ever since.

H Clinton is old news....Now it's all about Trump and his isolationist agenda, his disparaging of world allies, his love for devious enemy autocrats, and a porn star sprinkled about here and there, to name a few items.   As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Wait A Second…Adam Schiff Just ADMITTED To The Nation There Was NO Quid Pro Quo!

https://en-volve.com/2019/10/13/wait-a-second-adam-schiff-just-admitted-to-the-nation-there-was-no-quid-pro-quo/

Just what ever it takes to get Trump......No Matter What it takes or how many make believe stories they dream up.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

No "quid pro quo" is a distraction.  If Trump asked a foreign government to investigate his number 1 political opponent to gain an advantage in OUR presidential election, it is against the law, plain and simple...no "quid pro quo" required.  He can't lawfully ask Ukraine, Russia, China, or any other foreign country to interfere in OUR elections.  What part of this do embedded Trump supporters find so hard to understand?....Or, do they understand but simply don't  care because following the U.S. Constitution only matters when it suits them?

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

If he had nothing to hide he could end this in a minute.

I agree. A Little bit of transparency could go a long way, If you act like you have something to hide, people will keep digging to find answers to the mystery. Trump has created his own hell hole and perpetuates it. I don't have all the facts or details, but if someone projects themselves as irresponsible,  I wouldn't blindly trust them with the keys to the kingdom or the codes for the nuclear arsenal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, adhoc10 said:

I agree. A Little bit of transparency could go a long way, If you act like you have something to hide, people will keep digging to find answers to the mystery. Trump has created his own hell hole and perpetuates it. I don't have all the facts or details, but if someone projects themselves as irresponsible,  I wouldn't blindly trust them with the keys to the kingdom or the codes for the nuclear arsenal.

Not only did they give him the keys to the kingdom...they made sure his children got copies of their own.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Wait A Second…Adam Schiff Just ADMITTED To The Nation There Was NO Quid Pro Quo!

https://en-volve.com/2019/10/13/wait-a-second-adam-schiff-just-admitted-to-the-nation-there-was-no-quid-pro-quo/

Just what ever it takes to get Trump......No Matter What it takes or how many make believe stories they dream up.

Karsten

Hey Karsten,

I just read the article,  and the headline is simply clickbait and a misleading interpretation that forms a conclusion unsubstantiated from the interview. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1