Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrats Are Walking Right Into Trump's Trap, NYT Implies Trump Wants The Impeachment Fight

I was thinking the same thing Karsten. The Dems are just a little too eager to impeach. It would be very easy to use that eagerness and set a trap to embarrass them and show to the country their true colors.  

To to be honest I just want Congress to do their job and pass legislation that will help the average Joe/Jane. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I was thinking the same thing Karsten. The Dems are just a little too eager to impeach. It would be very easy to use that eagerness and set a trap to embarrass them and show to the country their true colors.  

To to be honest I just want Congress to do their job and pass legislation that will help the average Joe/Jane. 

Pitcher.....All out of Pluses for the day or so the PTB tell me.

What the hell are they going to Impeach over....Failed Russia Gate that was a direct result of the Clinton's and there doing, Or the Failed Mueller report that was looking into everything Trump and Nothing Clinton in the Failed Russian Collusion Claim. Maybe the Firing of Comey who totally Trashed the Reputation of the FBI and made them look like paid off fools.

Maybe they can Impeach just because you don't like the guy and he is messin with the cash Flow, Maybe They Need to Impeach because he is playing them for the Fools they are.....Rulers in their minds of the American People and Well Beyond any Reproach, Limited by None and Limitless in the Powers they deem Is Theirs and Theirs Alone.....

Congress has not done anything for the last decade for the American People.....They are all in it for themselves and could care less about the Tax Payers as long as they get a Pay Check for doing nothing.

I thing the Iraqis modeled their worthless Government after Ours.

Karsten

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Maybe they can Impeach just because you don't like the guy and he is messin with the cash Flow, Maybe They Need to Impeach because he is playing them for the Fools they are

Funny and the way it seems to be going with this group of Dems

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

The Dems are just a little too eager to impeach. It would be very easy to use that eagerness and set a trap to embarrass them and show to the country their true colors.  

Pitcher, I have been thinking about this today and was thinking this. What if President Trump had someone do the whistle blower thing, knowing exactly what was said between the two heads of State and lured the dems into his trap. It would expose them like you said. Trump is a business man and he does not play by Washington establishment rules. Everything that Pelosi said on tv that Trump violated was the exact same thing that Biden did. This will be the straw for the dems.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

Pitcher, I have been thinking about this today and was thinking this. What if President Trump had someone do the whistle blower thing, knowing exactly what was said between the two heads of State and lured the dems into his trap. It would expose them like you said. Trump is a business man and he does not play by Washington establishment rules. Everything that Pelosi said on tv that Trump violated was the exact same thing that Biden did. This will be the straw for the dems.

Exactly, but I fear that the left isn't the only ones being played. Though they are being played for the 

biggest fools of all.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

They are talking to each Other in hopes of Stopping Trump as they know if they Fail their Collective Corrupt Asses, The Money Machine and the Swamp are all going to come to a Screaming Stop landing them All In Prison.

Karsten

Agreed.  It only takes one bribe. The CIA has willfully provided dirty money to Congress for years. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, caddieman said:

Question, is it illegal to ask a foreign power to investigate a political opponent?

Is it illegal to pay for a Fake Dossier to entrap a Presidential Candidate to justify a FISA Warrant? Should it be Illegal for the FBI to give clearance and Cover for so many thousands of Lost Emails that where under Subpoena from Congress?

The better question is Should the Obama Admin been held accountable and looked into Joe/Hunter Biden and the wrong doings and abuse of Political Power....That flies no where yet a simple call from POTUS Trump Warrants 6 new Impeachment Investigations.....  

So we have paid for how many Congressional Investigations into the Russia Gate BS and they all fall right on top of the Left. So they want to start 6 more Congressional Investigations into something they started to start with and where are those Investigations going to go?

Wait for my prediction but all the New Investigations into the Alleged Wrong doing will only point out more Illegal Actions from the Left to Impeach a Sitting President that has done Nothing Wrong But they want to Impeach for something they know in time they will find wrong.

Karsten 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Downvote 1

After the controversial call .. President of Ukraine: No one can pressure me

25 September 2019 04:38 PM
Direct : Ukrainian president said , "Volodymyr Zielinski" that no one can pressure him, hours after the start of the House investigations may end up isolating President Donald Trump.

A telephone conversation between Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart on July 25 sparked controversy as the US president was accused of using his official capacity to pressure the Ukrainian president to open an investigation against Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son.

"No one can put pressure on me, because I am the president of an independent Ukraine," Zelinsky told reporters late on Tuesday.

"There is only one person who can put pressure on me, my 6-year-old son."

Asked whether he intended to ask Trump for anything at a meeting expected on Wednesday, Zelinski said: "I can say again that we can talk about support, but we are not asking for anything. Ukraine is a new and powerful country. 

The President of Ukraine explained that his country does not ask anything from anyone, but we can help others.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, yota691 said:

25 September 2019 04:38 PM
Direct : Ukrainian president said , "Volodymyr Zielinski" that no one can pressure him, hours after the start of the House investigations may end up isolating President Donald Trump.

A telephone conversation between Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart on July 25 sparked controversy as the US president was accused of using his official capacity to pressure the Ukrainian president to open an investigation against Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden and his son.

"No one can put pressure on me, because I am the president of an independent Ukraine," Zelinsky told reporters late on Tuesday.

"There is only one person who can put pressure on me, my 6-year-old son."

Asked whether he intended to ask Trump for anything at a meeting expected on Wednesday, Zelinski said: "I can say again that we can talk about support system" rel="">support, but we are not asking for anything. Ukraine is a new and powerful country. 

The President of Ukraine explained that his country does not ask anything from anyone, but we can help others.

What a comedian.... No really, he is a comedian.

to search

This name uses Eastern Slavic naming customs; the patronymic is Oleksandrovych and the family name is Zelensky.
Volodymyr Zelensky
Володимир Зеленський
Візит Зеленського до інституцій ЄС і НАТО у Брюсселі, 2019, 16 (cropped).jpg
Zelensky in 2019

6th President of Ukraine
Assumed office
20 May 2019[1]
Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman
Oleksiy Honcharuk
Preceded by Petro Poroshenko
Personal details
Born
Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelensky

25 January 1978 (age 41)
Kryvyi Rih, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
Political party Independent
Spouse(s)
Olena Kiyashko (m. 2003)
Children 2
Education Kyiv National Economic University (department in Kryvyi Rih)
Notable works KVN
Kvartal 95
Svaty
Servant of the People
Office Romance. Our Time
Love in the Big City
Rzhevsky Versus Napoleon
Years active 1995–2019
Signature 96px-Autograph-VolodymyrZelensky.png

Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelensky (officially Zelenskyy;[a] Ukrainian: Володи́мир Олекса́ндрович Зеле́нський, pronounced [woloˈdɪmɪr olekˈsɑndrowɪtʃ zeˈlɛnsʲkɪj]; born 25 January 1978) is a Ukrainian actor, screenwriter, comedian, director and politician serving as the 6th President of Ukraine since May 2019.

Prior to his political career, he obtained a degree in law and created a production company, Kvartal 95, which produces films, cartoons and TV comedy shows.[4] Kvartal 95 created a television series called Servant of the People, in which Zelensky played the role of President of Ukraine. The series aired from 2015 to 2019. A namesake political party bearing the same name as the television show was created in March 2018 by employees of Kvartal 95.[5][6]

Zelensky announced his candidacy for the 2019 Ukrainian presidential election on the evening of 31 December 2018,[7] upstaging the New Year's Eve address of President Petro Poroshenko on 1+1 TV Channel.[8] Six months before Zelensky announced his candidacy, he was already one of the frontrunners in opinion polls for the election.[9][10][6] Zelensky won the election with 73.22% of the vote in the second round, defeating incumbent Petro Poroshenko.[11]

B/A

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

13 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Question: Is it illegal for a President to ask a foreign power to investigate a person to see if he/she committed a crime? 

Hmmm....good question.  I suppose if that person doing the asking is the POTUS and the person he wants investigated at the time of the call is his number one political opponent, it at least optically, doesn't seem above board.  Ask yourself this....if the tables were turned and this was Obama asking for dirt on his Republican opponent, how would you feel.  Heck, the FISA conspiracy has been on blast for 2 years....so, I guess I answered my own question, other than Trump always seems to get a pass from the Right.  A party as of late that seems to live by....."do as I say, not as I do".  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

As opposed to a Party that will do whatever it takes to throw Trump out of office, including concocting a phony Russian Collusion story.  

HRC did look for dirt on Trump and she did it with the Steele Dossier.  Also Barry had the FBI spy on Trump Tower.

I think what what we have here is both Party’s stretching the boundaries of campaigning.  Stretching to the point of breaking the Laws.  The adults need to step in and slap some indictments on any and all law breakers. I believe Pelosi said, “no one is above the Law”

OK, I’ll agree with that House Speaker Pelosi.  Now indict. HRC, Barry, McCabe, Brennan, Orr and all the others who broke the law by hiding emails, spying on an opponent, lying to Congress, etc etc 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Pitcher said:

As opposed to a Party that will do whatever it takes to throw Trump out of office, including concocting a phony Russian Collusion story.  

HRC did look for dirt on Trump and she did it with the Steele Dossier.  Also Barry had the FBI spy on Trump Tower.

I think what what we have here is both Party’s stretching the boundaries of campaigning.  Stretching to the point of breaking the Laws.  The adults need to step in and slap some indictments on any and all law breakers. I believe Pelosi said, “no one is above the Law”

OK, I’ll agree with that House Speaker Pelosi.  Now indict. HRC, Barry, McCabe, Brennan, Orr and all the others who broke the law by hiding emails, spying on an opponent, lying to Congress, etc etc 

I give you the benefit of the doubt when you demand equal justice for all......but I notice you didn't add Trump to that list for publicly asking Russia for HRC's emails.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Please, a campaign speech.  Show me some real RC or anything that can stand up to a trial and yes, all should be accountable. 

Shabbs, if what I’ve been reading on the IG’s report is half correct and, if you are honest ( which I believe you to be) you will see for yourself the depths to which the Dem leadership went to in trying to oust President Trump.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1