Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Guru Opinions @ 10:25 AM EDT - 9/24/2019

9-24-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   ...IMO In this phase, since the education phase 2 is over, this phase is now to send to these banks the new small category notes To teach them about these new small category notes.  Ain't no body seen them...I think this is in process right now or it's been complete or it's about to start and I believe once that's done (it's only a one day class) that information is going to trickle down from the CBI to the bank echelon, to bank management, to tellers, and to the citizens...

9-24-2019   Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf   ...There is a lot of confusion over co-existence. Initially dual pricing will come into effect where both currencies are accepted in retail outlets. This will only happen for so long, possibly about a year. thereafter the old currency can only be exchanged at designated banks, that is where the 10 years would come in.  Internationally it is a different ball game all together. A country can only have one national currency and international banks will only exchange the national currency. The day a redenomination takes place the IQD will no longer be the national currency As I have said before as far as redenomination goes, Iraq faces an extremely complex problem with regards to the amount of currency outside the country, something that no other country that has redenominated has had to deal with.

:salute:....RON

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

Well, it appears now Jeff who called it back in July, then kicked to can to Sept 21-22, then Oct 1st then Oct 24th has now kicked to can 6 months down the road to March 2020......Reading to comments he just lost a lot of his supporters after running his mouth that he was the Only One telling us the Truth.  C 365, Kap and the rest don't have a clue......he just joined all the rest.

Then I read where now Frank 26 is claiming the large 3 zero notes wont be worth the new rate.....That is a new one to me and sounds like a LOP.

Intel Guru Frank26  ...What Iraq is doing is introducing a new small category note to replace the old three zero notes because those three zero notes are going to become as extinct as a brontosaurus.  They'll eventually fade away...you can not use the three zero notes with the new rate that they're going to introduce...

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Frankie, Frankie, Frankie!  You gotta love his incredible circular logic....."I think this is in process right now or its been complete or its about to start"....  Unfortunately he skipped the one that is true:  "its not going to happen".  Put a smile on my face though which I suppose counts for something.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, oregonrealtor said:

Frankie, Frankie, Frankie!  You gotta love his incredible circular logic....."I think this is in process right now or its been complete or its about to start"....  Unfortunately he skipped the one that is true:  "its not going to happen".  Put a smile on my face though which I suppose counts for something.

That was the part i loved best. Like I covered myself for the next six months. :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1