Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 22 Sept 2019 (follow up)

Adam Montana

Massachusetts must be like Chicago, we have the toll road and bridges but the money must be going else where because the bridges are crumbling and the roads are a disaster and we as tax payers have to drive our cars and trucks on these so called highways. One word. Corruption.  Drain the swamp starting  in 2020. Adam thanks for everything you and the team do. 💰 boys get that champagne on Ice 💴 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

While I can see the short term benefit to Iraq with China coming in to do the roading infrastructure this freeing up IQD for other uses that benefit their economy. The thing is that all third world countries fail to realise that act of seeming benevolence on China part is in fact not that at all. China always does things on a long term strategic basis and they will ultimately demand their pound of flesh for their assistance.... Iraq just does know that yet. For China it is about control... over ports, airports, roadways.... etc etc.

Danger, Danger  Iraq!! Think smart and see what this truly is... an attempt to control oil and other resources you have.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

47 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

and ohhhh boy I could get on a rant here about how inefficient government can be, but I’ll save that for a Post RV gathering over drinks. :) 

Adam, 

You may already know that most of us Post RV, will need a couple of days to recover from the hangover that would be had from celebrating with President elect Davis and DThug, right?! RIGHT?! 😅:drunk:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

26 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Why is Iraq leaning toward China and not the good ole USA?

I was wondering that myself.  I pulled up asia on google maps and china is on the same continent as iraq.  Synopsis has posted alot about the new silk road initiative.  I personally dont know much about that but i would imagine they are setting up deals with iraq to further this initiative.  I think iraq can be china’s metaphorical “gas station”

jmo

gooooo rv

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

China rapes the countries it enters and leaves a disastrous mess when its time to run!  A good example is Africa.  They have polluted and corrupted that continent.  In particular East Africa.

Iraq should be vigilant!

That stated, if it brings about a raise in value, I am all for it!  This may take many years to materialize...but hey I can wait :)

Edited by OfCamelot
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, FlyHi said:

While I can see the short term benefit to Iraq with China coming in to do the roading infrastructure this freeing up IQD for other uses that benefit their economy. The thing is that all third world countries fail to realise that act of seeming benevolence on China part is in fact not that at all. China always does things on a long term strategic basis and they will ultimately demand their pound of flesh for their assistance.... Iraq just does know that yet. For China it is about control... over ports, airports, roadways.... etc etc.

Danger, Danger  Iraq!! Think smart and see what this truly is... an attempt to control oil and other resources you have.

China is doing infrastructure work in several countries. They place a lot of people in the countries to do the work, spreading their booming population around the globe. They have ulterior motives in doing so, none of which are beneficial to the USA. China wants world domination. They increase their opportunities by creating dependencies within these countries. Seems like a Trojan Horse to me.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

China is doing infrastructure work in several countries. They place a lot of people in the countries to do the work, spreading their booming population around the globe. They have ulterior motives in doing so, none of which are beneficial to the USA. China wants world domination. They increase their opportunities by creating dependencies within these countries. Seems like a Trojan Horse to me.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, NevadaSam said:

Adam, thanks for the update, I am hoping that it happens soon, we have been on this Dinar Roller coaster for way to many years, and I, for one, would like the wild ride to stop soon, but I will hang out till the end.

Once again, Adam, thanks for all you do

Gooooooo RV

I understand about and agree to this taking MUCH more time than I thought it would.  I’ve been in the Dinar now almost 15-20 years now.  Lord knows I’m not getting any younger,  hell in November I’ll be 75 years old and I would really would like to see this happen and be able to enjoy some of it before my life ends!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 9

I hear our so called big dig tunnel's are safe now :eek:  

Although we did get a temporary bridge to the next town at the cost 

of a Gazillion dollars then the permanent one at a couple of gazillion dollars.

This was within one year :shakehead:

1 hour ago, "Fred" said:

Massachusetts must be like Chicago, we have the toll road and bridges but the money must be going else where because the bridges are crumbling and the roads are a disaster and we as tax payers have to drive our cars and trucks on these so called highways. One word. Corruption.  Drain the swamp starting  in 2020. Adam thanks for everything you and the team do. 💰 boys get that champagne on Ice 💴 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3