Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 22 Sept 2019 (follow up)

Adam Montana

On 9/22/2019 at 2:50 PM, nannab said:

I hear our so called big dig tunnel's are safe now :eek:  

Although we did get a temporary bridge to the next town at the cost 

of a Gazillion dollars then the permanent one at a couple of gazillion dollars.

This was within one year :shakehead:

How many zero's does it take to make a "Gazillion"?

• Haha 3

Hey Adam, I wanna read the rest of whatever you wrote.  I don't have anything else to do these days.  Throw us another bone.  I certainly liked the first part.  I'd like to read the rest to get to the second part.  Will there be a third part?

This is Harry Potter all over again.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, 6ly410 said:

8 agreements and memorandums of understanding signed at the end of the official talks between Iraq and China :blink::blink::blink: "We belong to Asia, and we want to be part of its rise." 

Bro, I'm just on my second whiskey but ummmm..........all of a sudden, I'm feeling like my own "Dong" might want to be part of this rise :blink::lol::rodeo:

CelebratedRespectfulHermitcrab-size_rest

• Haha 6

On 9/22/2019 at 4:04 PM, Shedagal said:

Why is Iraq leaning toward China and not the good ole USA?

After all the country wouldn’t need to be rebuilt if we didn’t carpet bomb the whole thing under the guise of WMD’s. Why shouldn’t we profit on the rebuilding of it. Besides they love us there! Why wouldn’t they?😎

I travel to Panama usually 1=3 times a year, and China has a firm grip on the Panamanian economy. They own the majority of all the small Grocery and Liquor stores in the country. China seems to have a large presence thru out the world. We need to watch them very carefully, I believe that they are looking for Global dominance.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, prescottcped said:

I travel to Panama usually 1=3 times a year, and China has a firm grip on the Panamanian economy. They own the majority of all the small Grocery and Liquor stores in the country. China seems to have a large presence thru out the world. We need to watch them very carefully, I believe that they are looking for Global dominance.

To late

35 minutes ago, prescottcped said:

Thank You, Former President Flimsy Carter, For NOT Renewing The Panama Canal Lease - NOT!!!

Formet President Flimsy Carter - MY (NOTE: MY) Hero - NOT!!!

For a FORMER Navy Nuclear Submarine Captain, Flimsy Carter was SURE dumber THAN a box of ROCKS!!!

Too BAD Former President Flimsy Carter's "smart" "genes" HAVE TAKEN OVER THE Democratic Party IN THEE Democratic Party "gene" "pool"!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Former President Flimsy Carter IS Nefarious AND THEE Grand Daddy Of ALL Globalist The United States Of America Presidents!!!

Go E Pluribus Unum FOREVER!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots FOREVER!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

(A Special Thank You To ALL The Red Rubymeisters In ADVANCE For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, OF COURSE) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo: :pirateship:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

33 minutes ago, olivesman said:

@Synopsis
 I thought we weren't going to be political...  😉

:twothumbs: Thank You For Noting!!!, OlivesMan, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Up Coming Week To You!! :tiphat:

Well, OK, the administrative sins of the past serve as rigorous punishment and pared potential for today.

The comment, "China has a firm grip on the Panamanian economy" has a direct relationship to relinquishing control, not only of the Panama Canal, but other key International Trade levers antithetical to The United States Of America free market enterprises that have served the whole World well up to the current range of trade practices. Resultingly, the comment, "We need to watch them very carefully, I believe that they are looking for Global dominance" is far more than an observation to the most casual observer but a key motivation to usurp and regain the key International Trade levers in favor of The United States Of America. Everyone wins in that scenario. The Chinese influence in Iraq is a positive sign for the necessary international trade for World Wide economic development and prosperity. To surrender, for example, key financial, economic, and trade levers to the Chinese will spell disaster to the Middle East and, ultimately, the reason for this Speculative Investment. To summarize, political developments and past practices do have a substantial impact on this Speculative Investment and a significant amount of other issues where a watchful eye and necessary action are critical for long term health and well being for everyone including the identification and correction of errant philosophies and practices.

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Well, OK, the administrative sins of the past serve as rigorous punishment and pared potential for today.

The comment, "China has a firm grip on the Panamanian economy" has a direct relationship to relinquishing control, not only of the Panama Canal, but other key International Trade levers antithetical to The United States Of America free market enterprises that have served the whole World well up to the current range of trade practices. Resultingly, the comment, "We need to watch them very carefully, I believe that they are looking for Global dominance" is far more than an observation to the most casual observer but a key motivation to usurp and regain the key International Trade levers in favor of The United States Of America. Everyone wins in that scenario. The Chinese influence in Iraq is a positive sign for the necessary international trade for World Wide economic development and prosperity. To surrender, for example, key financial, economic, and trade levers to the Chinese will spell disaster to the Middle East and, ultimately, the reason for this Speculative Investment. To summarize, political developments and past practices do have a substantial impact on this Speculative Investment and a significant amount of other issues where a watchful eye and necessary action are critical for long term health and well being for everyone including the identification and correction of errant philosophies and practices.

I'm glad we have Trump in office now.   We needed a billionaire businessman to run the country more than a politician.

The more I think about how little these politicians know and how stupid they are, the more aggravated I get.

In example, Maxine Waters talking about "Bitcom".  These are the people who make decisions for our country.

These idiots get into office broke and they all become multi-millionaires.  They are all crooks and serve their own interests, not those of the country.

I'm closely watching the moron, AOC who complained she couldn't afford the rent in Washington, DC.

Let's see what she can afford in a few years.

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

On 9/22/2019 at 2:48 PM, laskeeter said:

I understand about and agree to this taking MUCH more time than I thought it would.  I’ve been in the Dinar now almost 15-20 years now.  Lord knows I’m not getting any younger,  hell in November I’ll be 75 years old and I would really would like to see this happen and be able to enjoy some of it before my life ends!  

12 years, and 78....still waiting.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

I'm glad we have Trump in office now.   We needed a billionaire businessman to run the country more than a politician.

The more I think about how little these politicians know and how stupid they are, the more aggravated I get.

In example, Maxine Waters talking about "Bitcom".  These are the people who make decisions for our country.

These idiots get into office broke and they all become multi-millionaires.  They are all crooks and serve their own interests, not those of the country.

I'm closely watching the moron, AOC who complained she couldn't afford the rent in Washington, DC.

Let's see what she can afford in a few years.

:twothumbs: I Agree, Floridian, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Weekend AND Up Coming Week To You!!! :tiphat:

I find it impossible to differentiate between current events, political and international included, from what we are anticipating. As controversial as The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump is to the general populous and the World, he is the best thing for this Speculative Investment AT THIS TIME. Unfortunately, the "smart" "genes" from Former President Flimsy Carter have prolifically "seeded" the current Democratic Party "gene" "pool" to the, at least partial, "impediment" of True The United States Of America Patriots TO INCLUDE The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump. The "Ukraine" "Fiasco" is a great case in point for the double standard the typical Democrat Party "gene" "pool" has to offer for THEIR lack of adherence to The United States Of America AND International Rule Of Law WHILE CONDEMNING procedural The United States Of America AND International Rule Of Law that would discover and implicate THEIR ILLEGAL ACTS. No wonder various World Leaders are nervous AND peevish about what the next The United States Of America Administration offers as to whether or NOT (consistent with Democrat Party Administrations) The United States Of America AND International Rule Of Law will be observed and to what degree OR circumvented as the Democrat Party affiliates demonstrate.

In ALL fairness, there are likely SOME Democrat Party Senators and Congresspersons I would generally agree with as far as truly representing We The People. Of notable exception, of course, is AOC (Alternate Occasional (ONLY) Cortex :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) , Ilhan Omar, Talib Rashid, Maxine Waters, Ralph Nadler, Nancy Pelosi, AND THE LIKES.

EVEN IF THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstates, WHAT, pray tell, WILL THEE Democrat Party "gene" "pool" ACTUALLY DO???!!!

YEP!!!

Tax away the individual windfall EACH PARTICIPATING PERSON SHOULD RIGHTFULLY HAVE AND NOT BE INFRINGED ON!!!

SO...................................................................................

An IQ Test.

IF a Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Investor, WHAT, pray tell, Political Party (Republican, OF COURSE, OR Democrat) would ANYONE want for setting the Tax Policies for the Speculative Bicraqi Iraqi Investor windfall???!!!

YOU ALL "decide" HOW, prayed AND told, "smart" YOU "are"!!!

"Vote" "Accordingly"!!!

Go E Pluribus Unum FOREVER!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots FOREVER!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

(A Special Thank You To ALL The Red Rubymeisters In ADVANCE For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, OF COURSE) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

30 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

In ALL fairness, there are likely SOME Democrat Party Senators and Congresspersons I would generally agree with as far as truly representing We The People. Of notable exception, of course, is AOC (Alternate Occasional (ONLY) Cortex :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:) , Ilhan Omar, Talib Rashid, Maxine Waters, Ralph Nadler, Nancy Pelosi, AND THE LIKES.

EVEN IF THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar ReInstates, WHAT, pray tell, WILL THEE Democrat Party "gene" "pool" ACTUALLY DO???!!!

YEP!!!

Tax away the individual windfall EACH PARTICIPATING PERSON SHOULD RIGHTFULLY HAVE AND NOT BE INFRINGED ON!!!

I agree, 100%!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

On 9/22/2019 at 1:20 PM, FlyHi said:

While I can see the short term benefit to Iraq with China coming in to do the roading infrastructure this freeing up IQD for other uses that benefit their economy. The thing is that all third world countries fail to realise that act of seeming benevolence on China part is in fact not that at all. China always does things on a long term strategic basis and they will ultimately demand their pound of flesh for their assistance.... Iraq just does know that yet. For China it is about control... over ports, airports, roadways.... etc etc.

Danger, Danger  Iraq!! Think smart and see what this truly is... an attempt to control oil and other resources you have.

See Iraq linking up to Chinas BRI.  Just like Iran has also linked up to India's INSTC . China still has competition bigly. Should Mr Trump get re-elected, as I am praying that he does; IMHO the USA will focus on linking up all the countries that comprise The Americas,  on the The North to South America Trade and Transport Initiative. And expand our markets to the whole of the American hemisphere, and then the world.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1