Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 22 Sept 2019 (follow up)

Adam Montana

2 hours ago, NevadaSam said:

Adam, thanks for the update, I am hoping that it happens soon, we have been on this Dinar Roller coaster for way to many years, and I, for one, would like the wild ride to stop soon, but I will hang out till the end.

Once again, Adam, thanks for all you do

Gooooooo RV

Looking forward also to this roller coaster ending BIG TIME!! We might be starting another roller coaster when this RV happens, hopefully it will be a FUN RIDE and I wish EVERYONE THE BEST OF THE BEST!!🙏

AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU ADAM FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK AND TO YOUR MODS FOR THEIRS!!

• Upvote 3

You would think at some time the US would get laid back for the war like Bush said.  Reconstruction of Iraq is a good thing. But I want our share too. Looks like China is going to be making out ok. Kuwait had been dealt with and repaid.  We're should be next in line.  Are they paying for reconstruction with RI dinar or oil? 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, nannab said:

I hear our so called big dig tunnel's are safe now :eek:  

Although we did get a temporary bridge to the next town at the cost 

of a Gazillion dollars then the permanent one at a couple of gazillion dollars.

This was within one year :shakehead:

nanna  there’s 3 reasons these state bridges and most municipality projects are so expensive in this state but I don’t think I’ll get into the politics of Massachusetts on Adams tread but the big problem is corruption but then the union company’s doing the jobs take so long but why it actually cost so much to build a bridge in Massachusetts it’s called prevailing wage, we have prevailing wage for everyone one working on these projects and your labor cost double the cost of the bridge doubles, I’ve worked on these projects I’ve been around this stuff forever and unfortunately my body is paying for it, yes the money is great we make twice as much or more when working on a private construction project, I have friends who bid on these jobs. The problem is most the bridges and roads in this state needs to be done so it’s going to cost us taxpayers a fortune. I’m just hoping someday soon we can all move on to greener pastures 💰

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, cfb3 said:

China is doing infrastructure work in several countries. They place a lot of people in the countries to do the work, spreading their booming population around the globe. They have ulterior motives in doing so, none of which are beneficial to the USA. China wants world domination. They increase their opportunities by creating dependencies within these countries. Seems like a Trojan Horse to me.

It's not a Trojan Horse because they aren't hiding anything. They are dominating, period.

That doesn't detract from how they are helping Iraq here, and how it is moving Iraq in the right direction.

I'll just say... don't lose sight of the big picture due to sentimental woes.

:twocents:

20 minutes ago, Louieguy said:

Adam. When the RV happens, will we all get together at some bank/financial institution with our dinars in hand? Or?

I see you are VIP - this is in VIP:

And this is also helpful for you:

And also this one:

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/33392-is-vip-for-canadians-or-any-other-nationality/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, FlyHi said:

While I can see the short term benefit to Iraq with China coming in to do the roading infrastructure this freeing up IQD for other uses that benefit their economy. The thing is that all third world countries fail to realise that act of seeming benevolence on China part is in fact not that at all. China always does things on a long term strategic basis and they will ultimately demand their pound of flesh for their assistance.... Iraq just does know that yet. For China it is about control... over ports, airports, roadways.... etc etc.

Danger, Danger  Iraq!! Think smart and see what this truly is... an attempt to control oil and other resources you have.

I was thinking the exact same thing that you have eloquently expressed.  I don't think that China's involvement with Iraq is a good thing for anyone but China 

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, TexasCorgiGirl said:

I was thinking the exact same thing that you have eloquently expressed.  I don't think that China's involvement with Iraq is a good thing for anyone but China 

They want the Chinese to do it because they get work done, didn’t that Chinese firm just rebuild the city of bismayer? We saw the video on here 

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, laskeeter said:

I understand about and agree to this taking MUCH more time than I thought it would.  I’ve been in the Dinar now almost 15-20 years now.  Lord knows I’m not getting any younger,  hell in November I’ll be 75 years old and I would really would like to see this happen and be able to enjoy some of it before my life ends!  

2 hours ago, laskeeter said:

I understand about and agree to this taking MUCH more time than I thought it would.  I’ve been in the Dinar now almost 15-20 years now.  Lord knows I’m not getting any younger,  hell in November I’ll be 75 years old and I would really would like to see this happen and be able to enjoy some of it before my life ends!  

But you just said last yr you have been in this for 8 to 9 yrs? 

laskeeter

It is 4/7/18 anything new?  Hasn’t been anything new psted lately.  I am intensely waiting for a positive word.  We need this like yesterday, have family members and grandchildren needing funds to keep afloat, been in this now for 8-9 years and unfortunately I am beginning to think this isn’t going to happen.

•  
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I thought to myself, "Jeez, Adam, you better cut some of this out - nobody wants to read a dang novel!"

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Is "brevity" REALLY A "virtue"???!!!

Say IT isn't SO!!!

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

We will start with a short explanation on the Panama reference. 

Iraq is meeting with China this week, and China may be stepping in to develop some infrastructure in Iraq. 

Well, OK, we ALL know how I "feel" AND "THINK" about Former Prez'dent Flimsy Carter "giving" "away" THEE Pan'ma Canal TO THEE CHINESE by NOT "renewing" THEE 100 Year Lease!!!

IMPORTANT TO NOTE THEE "pass" "through" "revenue"!!!

Sound "familiar"???!!!

WHAT, pray tell, WILL happen to THEE Bicraqi Iraqi WITH A WHOLE BUNCH OF INTERNATIONAL GOODS PASSING THROUGH Bicraqi Iraqi SOVEREIGNTY???!!!

Rev'nue FOR THEE Bicraqi Iraqi ECLIPSING THEE Pan'ma CANAL ECLIPSING NON Bicraqi Iraqi Crude Oil Rev'nues!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!

Thank You Former President Tricky AND Mousy Dung!!!

Hey, THIS person "seems" to likie MY (NOTE: MY) "non" "penchant" FOR "brevity"!!!

4 hours ago, thomas2553 said:

I was wondering that myself.  I pulled up asia on google maps and china is on the same continent as iraq.  Synopsis has posted alot about the new silk road initiative.  I personally dont know much about that but i would imagine they are setting up deals with iraq to further this initiative.  I think iraq can be china’s metaphorical “gas station”

jmo

gooooo rv

YEP!!!

NEED A NICE NEW SHINY INTERNATIONALLY VALUED CURRENCY "induced" BY ELI The ICE Man TO MAKE THIS ALL "happen"!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEE "one" THANG I (NOTE: I) "mention" "here" CRITICAL FOR THIS TO HAPPEN IS THEE Trade Deal BETWEEN The United States Of America AND China TO COME OFF SMOOTHLY FOR INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND MONETARY FLOWS!!!

OTHERWISE The United States Of America, China, AND THEE REST OF THEE WHIRLED WILL BE IN A WORLD OF HURT WITH A LOOMING ECONOMIC WHIRLED WIDE CATASTROPHY!!!

Israel of ALL PLACES WILL BE AGAIN AT A CENTRAL LOCATION BEING ON A KEY PINCH POINT FOR THE ENTIRE CONTINENT OF AFRICA TO BE TIED ECONOMICALLY TRADE WISE INTO THEE Olde, er, NEW Silk Road!!!

King Solomon PROSPERED GREATLY BECAUSE OF THE PASS THROUGH TRADE AND THEE Olde, er, NEW Silk Road WILL ECLIPSE THEE PROSPERITY OF King Solomon's TIME!!! ANY "questions" ON WHY, prayed AND told, FOR THEE Deal Of THEE Century AND HOW THAT PLAYS INTO THEE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS???!!!

SO The United States Of America MUST REMAIN A WHIRLED WIDE ECONOMIC AND MILITARY SUPER POWER FOR ALL Ye Olde, er, NEW Silk Road "participants"!!!

Again, THEE Trade Deal BETWEEN The United States Of America (BEING THEE KEY SUPPORTER OF Israel) AND China IS CRITICAL FOR WHIRLED WIDE STABILITY TO USHER IN AN ERA OF WHIRLED WIDE PROSPERITY NEVER BEFORE WITNESSED ON THEE FACE OF THE "earth"!!!

Go E Pluribus Unum FOREVER!!!

Go MAGA FOREVER!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump THROUGH 2024!!!

Go True The United States Of America Patriots FOREVER!!!

Go Israel FOREVER!!!

(A Special Thank You To ALL The Red Rubymeisters For ALL The Red Ruby Citations IN ADVANCE As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" Who THINK (misnomer, of course) The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump IS A POS!!!)!!!

Go Red Rubymeisters (ELSEWHERE!!!)!!!

:crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:   :crossedfingers:

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY, READY WHEN YOU ARE BROTHER (OR SISTER) - LET 'ER BUCK!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

P.S. Thank You, Adam, for ALL You AND Your Affiliates HAVE DONE AND WILL DO FOR PREPAID SERVICES POST EVENT!!!

P.P.S. YOU, Adam, Are The MAN!!!

P.P.P.S. I "repeat" (for brevity's sake, of course) YOU, Adam, Are The MAN AND Thank You!!!

P.P.P.P.S. Hey, You "likie" MY (NOTE: MY) Wooden Shoes, Wooden Head, AND Woodn't Listen???!!! NOT "bad", eh???!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, cfb3 said:

China is doing infrastructure work in several countries. They place a lot of people in the countries to do the work, spreading their booming population around the globe. They have ulterior motives in doing so, none of which are beneficial to the USA. China wants world domination. They increase their opportunities by creating dependencies within these countries. Seems like a Trojan Horse to me.

They are like Iran in that they want to infiltrate every country and take over the world with their cruel cult religion.  The question is who will win ultimately, China, Iran or the US?  God help us and bless us all.

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Why is Iraq leaning toward China and not the good ole USA?

One Word - Iran ! :o 

A US report reveals Iran's victory in the battle for influence in Iraq

Sunday 22 September 2019

Baghdad - Writings

Western reports talked about the decline of the US diplomatic role inside Iraq in return for the Iranian influence increased strongly.
According to the report published by US media, Sunday 22 September 2019, within a year or two most US diplomats were unable to enjoy the developments taking place in the Iraqi capital Baghdad, as most of them are not allowed to leave the embassy compound.

He also uncovered security restrictions on many US contractors themselves, including the inability to leave the Babylon Hotel.

Even Iraqi officials have no access to any US diplomat, unlike Iranian and Turkish diplomats who roam the streets of Baghdad.

The report pointed out that the number of European diplomats who are allowed to visit Baghdad neighborhoods is increasing, pointing out that they are touring the neighborhoods of Jadriya, Arsat, Mansour, Qadisiyah and Kadhimiya, amid little protection, unlike the Americans, despite the recognition of US diplomats that most neighborhoods of Baghdad are as safe today as the Turkish capital. Ankara or Islamabad in Pakistan or Beirut in Lebanon.

The report concluded that Iran won the battle to impose influence on Baghdad in the face of US diplomacy, whose representatives failed to go to the seat of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, although it is less than 1000 meters from the embassy.

link

###################

There is a battle for influence in Iraq today, and Iran is the victor

by Ali EjamIraq News9 Hours ago

Washington - “The Squares of Liberation”

Michael Robin, a researcher at the American Enterprise Institute, gives details of the cost and career representation of the US Embassy in Baghdad to the extent that it has been unable to achieve any form of US influence in Iraq compared to Iranian influence.
Reuben rejects an article published by the National Interest website“The Hypothesis of the Deteriorating Situation in Iraq to Justify That Diplomatic Failure” A decade ago, Iraq was dangerous and still in some respects, but there is a renaissance in some way. Two years ago the violence dropped dramatically. Late last year, the number of civilians killed or injured in terrorist incidents or political violence dropped to such an extent that the UN stopped publishing monthly reports. Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi not only demolished many walls and roadblocks and removed checkpoints that caused bottlenecks throughout Baghdad, but also lifted restrictions on his citizens' arrival at the airport, making it like any other airport throughout the Middle East. The return to normal life has led to a thriving restaurants and nightlife throughout the capital. Book market on Mutanabi Street is crowded. Despite all the talk of growing Islamism in Iraq, alcohol has returned to the free market in Baghdad.

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%                                                                                                  

US Embassy Baghdad

"The only certainty is that most American diplomats have not been able to enjoy the birth of the new Baghdad. Most US diplomats are not allowed to leave the embassy. Many US contractors are subject to similar security restrictions and cannot leave the Babel Rotana Hotel, which has become Baghdad's most famous "golden prison." While most Iraqi officials, not to mention the broader population, will not see and have no access to a US diplomat, Iranian and Turkish diplomats roam freely. An increasing number of European diplomats are allowed to visit Baghdad neighborhoods: Jadriya, Arsat, Mansour, Qadisiyah, and Kadhimiya. Simply put, even America's partners realize that most of Baghdad today is as safe as Ankara, Islamabad or Beirut. ”

“Most visiting US officials only deal with Iraqi executives: President Barham Saleh or Prime Minister Abdul Mahdi, while an Iraqi parliamentarian noted that US diplomats never visit parliament, although the building is safe and is half a mile away. American embassy".

"US diplomats in Baghdad can get danger pay and hardship bonuses, but they will have a better chance of doing their jobs than Skype meetings from Washington."

"There is a battle for influence in Iraq today, and Iran is victorious," Robin concludes. "Critics of US policy in Iraq can blame President George W. Bush and the war in Iraq for enabling Iran, but this is an oversimplification." "If the United States loses Iraq because of Iranian influence, it is because of the self-defeating internal security policies of the State Department, and the inability of the US government to take advantage of its greatest strength, US business."

link

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

Time will only calm the fears of some of us about China wanting World domination and enslavement of the masses.  If China is going to help rebuild Iraq and improve the lives of the people after the Collation of the Willing came in and destroyed it then making that choice is a no brainer. Twenty years of continuous destruction of countries in the ME with Iran next on the list and Venezuela at any moment. The World has awakened to the fact that there is only one group of people that are exporting terror and chose to rule by deception. God does not like ugly and Empires with destructive Global ambitions will collapse. Citizens of the World want to live in peace.  Only time will tell.     

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep Synopsis, ole Himmy Cartier really did a number on his country. Responsible for the mess in the ME by abandoning the Shah of Iran and not renewing the PC canal lease. What a patriot!!! His Presidential Library has one volume in it and it is titled "Right turn on red and other driving tips". Thanks for those long gas line Himmy, oh, and 55 and alive, fuel saving speed limit.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Yep Synopsis, ole Himmy Cartier really did a number on his country. Responsible for the mess in the ME by abandoning the Shah of Iran and not renewing the PC canal lease. What a patriot!!! His Presidential Library has one volume in it and it is titled "Right turn on red and other driving tips". Thanks for those long gas line Himmy, oh, and 55 and alive, fuel saving speed limit.

:twothumbs: Well Said!!!, MD11Fr8Dawg, AND The Very Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

Lookin' Forward TO "potentially" "exciting" "things" THIS week!!!

:backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3