Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Informative Kaperoni Opinion - Sunday @ 10 AM EDT - 9/22/2019

9-22-2019    Newshound Guru  Kaperoni   ...The CBI publishes a quarterly report showing how much dinar, and the IMF publishes a yearly report. And several news articles over the years have come out and told as well how much dinar is in circulation. All three of those add up to a pretty factual statement that 42 + trillion exists. And again nobody has proven once that that amount is wrong.  Even if the 42 + trillion was wrong and it was say 10 trillion it's still too much money for Iraq to ever significantly RV.  No country can support 1 trillion in currency let alone 42.  ...they'll never significantly RV - it's not possible... they could Lop or do what the IMF proposed which is float and in my opinion is the most likely due to the fact that they are working behind the scenes to create a market economy to create the conditions for a float.

:shrug: Something to think about...!  Have a great Sunday Everyone...RON

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

.01 or .02 cents sounds logical to me as far as what he is saying, but it doesn’t work well if they want to introduce notes with the 3 zeros removed.. in other words, let’s say the current 1,000 Dinar note for example becomes a 1 note. The 1 note would only have a USD equivalent value of 1 cent. Same for the other notes.. a 25,000 note becomes a 25 and is worth only .25 in USD.. even their largest 50k note becomes a new 50 but is only worth 50 cents in USD value. That would make it hard to buy anything with cash.. The Iraqis would have to continue making their large purchases using USD like they do now.. So I guess we will see..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

My opinion is that they will do a LOP and  RV to around $5.00 to $10.00 Their smallest bill would be equal to our $5 or $10. and 1 fil will be worth a nickle or a dime. The problem is the huge number of Dinar in circulation and held by investors.. A LOP would get rid of the necessity of using the USD.

• Thanks 1