Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Cancer Cure The Cancer Hospitals will not tell you about!

JimH

Hallelujah! I have beat Cancer two times in two years.  In Dec 2017 I was diagnosed with progressive Mantel Cell Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.   It is a blood cancer that affects the Lymph System in the body.  I went to MDAnderson in Houston but I refused to take Chemo.  I used a healthy Vegan diet and vitamins and minerals to build up my immune system.  It made me feel better but did not cure the cancer.  I went back to MDAnderson and saw a different doctor who put me on a study using two non-chemo drugs that were FDA approved.  They wiped out the cancer in about 3 months.  When they thought that the cancer had come back they took me off the study but could not find any live cancer cells.  I was cancer free for about 8 months until I got into some nasty chemicals in a bag of potting soil and had a reaction to it that gave me a severe rash that covered 80% of my body.  I went to 3 different dermatologist and they could not tell me what the rash was or how to cure it.  I finally went back to my oncologist and he put me in the hospital on heavy steroids.  They finally got the rash under control but the cancer had come back.  We talked about the different options I had for the cancer. They could not put me back on the previous study that worked and they finally talked me into using one chemo drug and one of the previous drugs that cured the cancer the first time.  The drug was called Revlimid. ($26,000 for 21 pills).  Had it not been for a grant from the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and Part D of Medicare I wouldn't have been able to take it.  In fact I wish I had never taken it.  That crap almost killed me.  I was supposed to take one pill a day for 21 days and them off for 7 days.  I took one pill and immediately the rash came back with a vengeance. I wound up back in the hospital for a week and back on steroids to get rid of the rash.  Meanwhile I was off the Revlimid.  The day after being released from the hospital they told me to resume the Revlimid.  Took one pill two days in a row and would up back in the hospital for 15 days.  Got double pneumonia, a meglavirus and blood clots in my lungs.  The blood clots felt like I was having a heart attack.  They took me off all medications except blood thinner and a super strong antibiotic and put me on oxygen 24/7.  Within 3 days after being taken off meds I began to feel better.  Nowhere near 100% but better than when I was on about 8 different medications.  

Before I went into the hospital the last time, a friend of my daughter's told her about a guy from Oklahoma named Joe Tippens and told her to tell me to look up his story on the internet.  I looked him up and went to https://www.mycancerstory.rocks  .  Joe was a patient at MDAnderson. He had small cell lung cancer that metastasized and spread over his whole body.  The doctors finally told him that there was nothing else that they could do for him and they sent him home with about 3 months to live.  Read the story on his blog, It tells it better than I can.  Anyway what he wound up doing after talking to  a Veterinarian that graduated from OSU like he did. He told Joe about research that was being done in the veterinary lab that was using a dog wormer called PanacurC that was 100% effective killing all types of cancer.  He started taking  PanacurC, Vitamin E and Theracumin.  That was 3 years ago and he is still alive with no signs of cancer.

I read the story and ordered all the medicines that he recommended.  After 3 months on this regimen I went in for a PET Scan at MDAnderson and they could not find any cancer in my lymph system or anywhere else.  I tried to talk to them about alternative treatments and diet for cancer but they would not hear of it.  They told me to only take what they recommended.  You know I did....NOT!  When they could not find cancer the oncologist was really a happy camper.  He thought that they had cured the cancer again not realizing that they had taken me off all medications and I only took one session of the rutuxin infusion and 3 of the chemo pills that almost killed me.  We congratulated them on their success and thanked them for curing my cancer.  The true thanks goes to  Joe Tippens and his Veterinary friend at OSU.  I would be remiss is I did not mention that there were a lot of prayers said in my behalf and Our Heavenly Father had a hand in this miraculous cure. And who is to say that one of these prayers had the Good LORD to direct my daughters friend to lead me to this cure.

I conversed with Joe Tippens through email and I was the first success story for Mantel Cell Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.  There are many, many more success stories on his blog for all types of cancer.  PLEASE, if you have cancer or know of anyone that does have cancer, read or have them read the Joe Tippens Story.  It might same their lives.

I personally am back to almost 100% activity to where I was before the cancer diagnosis almost 2 years ago and I am more than ready for the RRRRRVVVVVV!!!!!

Edited by JimH
misspelled words
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for taking the time to share your story Jim. I’ve had my own health issues the last 3 years but nothing like what you have been through.  When you come through an ordeal like that you really count your blessings and truly understand that everyday of living is a good day.  I wish you all the best in your recovery and the rest of your new cancer free life!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Thanks for your story Jim H. I will add something else also.I have a friend I have known for 40 + years and he had a grown son who got cancer. He did some research and found that certain types of mushrooms will help cure cancer. He got him on a regiment of mushrooms for melanoma of his leg. He beat the cancer and has been cancer free for a few years now. He also reconnected with a teammate he played football with at NC State back in the 70s. When he did, he found the guy was suffering from stage 4 cancer of the lungs that had spread. He told him about the mushrooms. He ordered them. He beat the cancer and has been cancer free since then. Because of the FDA, the website will not advertise that they can help cure cancer, but there is much info that they do. I trust my friend enough, that even though I have never had cancer, I am taking the two mushrooms that work the best. They are "Turkey Tail" mushrooms and "Chaga" mushrooms. You can find them at the website fungi.com. There you can read all the products they sell and the benefits these product can provide. The Turkey Tail offers immune support to the body and the Chaga offers antioxidant and DNA support. I also recommended these mushrooms to a fellow aviator I worked with for 20+ years who retired and developed throat cancer. He could not speak and they basically said his chances of surviving were slim. He kept taking the medical cancer treatment but added the mushrooms and is now out of the danger zone and cancer free even though they are still making him continue the chemo treatment for another few months. Anyway, take tis info as you will and do your own research. Just passing along my own experience.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thank you md11fr8dawg, I really appreciate the information. We know many people here in the Houston area that have or will have Cancer unfortunately. I will definitely pass this info. on. I will contact and buy the Turkey Tail mushrooms for myself. I certainly need these to build back my immune system. We really appreciate the many people that pass on information like this to fight this deadly disease.

Best of luck to you and hopefully this long awaited RV is in our Very near feature.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1