Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

All Of Donald Trump’s Assets — And What They’re Worth

Donald Trump listed $1.2 billion of losses on his tax filings from 1985 to 1994, according to a blockbuster report released by the New York Times Tuesday. Those were high-flying years for Trump, then a young, brash businessman getting more headlines-per-square-foot than any other developer. In 1985, Trump appeared by himself on the Forbes 400 list of America’s richest people for the first time, after inventing a fake persona to lie about a transfer of wealth from his father.

Forbes fell for that ruse—taking Fred Trump off the list and listing Donald alone. But five years later, we published an explosive story, uncovering the trouble brewing inside Trump’s empire. Leaning on nonpublic documents, Forbes writers Richard L. Stern and John Connolly identified the same sort of profitability problems that are still making headlines 29 years later. Forbes took Donald Trump off its list for the first time that year, explaining that a “decline in Atlantic City gaming revenues, unmasking of misstated asset values, declining real estate values and massive debt may have put The Donald within hailing distance of zero.”

Page 1 / 29

https://www3.forbes.com/lists/all-of-donald-trumps-assets-and-what-theyre-worth/?utm_campaign=donald-trumps-assets&utm_source=yahoo-gemini&utm_medium=yh43989n1us&lcid=yh43989n1us&utm_content=HOMEPAGE_US

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 4

What ever Trumps net worth is or isn't......and however he got it......he is the elected President......

At least it wasn't by being a part of US Government......

$$$$ talks......BS walks........follow the money........this should be a DC Politicans creed.....

Get elected to Congress broke......stay a few years and you're a multi millionaire....oh....and all of that came from writing a book...!.....that didn't sell...

US business laws favor the wealthy......it's called capitalism........lots of loop holes for the rich to use legally to accumulate wealth.....

We little people can whine about it.....just the way it is.....

BTW......an example of this will/perhaps is......going to come to light with the Biden family and China......VP uncle Joe arranged a $Billion and a half dollar Chinese Contract for his kids start up........legal?

And of course what Biden did in Ukrane as well?........legal?

Follow the money......!!

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

What ever Trumps net worth is or isn't......and however he got it......he is the elected President......

At least it wasn't by being a part of US Government......

$$$$ talks......BS walks........follow the money........this should be a DC Politicans creed.....

Get elected to Congress broke......stay a few years and you're a multi millionaire....oh....and all of that came from writing a book...!.....that didn't sell...

US business laws favor the wealthy......it's called capitalism........lots of loop holes for the rich to use legally to accumulate wealth.....

BTW......an example of this will/perhaps is......going to come to light with the Biden family and China......VP uncle Joe arranged a $Billion and a half dollar Chinese Contract for his kids start up........legal?

And of course what Biden did in Ukrane as well?........legal?

Follow the money......!!

CL

CL... I agree. I have written about my personal experience when I worked for a congressman's election. He was a broke down real estate agent living in a modest home when he got elected. When he ran for his second term, he was living in a mansion. If you have read my posts, you would know I think politicians on both sides of the aisle are crooked. And  I agree with most people here, to fix the problem is to start with term limits. That's what Newt promised in 1996 and that was the platform my congressman won on when  he was first elected. Americans believed Newt and his party were serious... They weren't, it was simply a talking point to get elected and it worked. Time to throw them all out and start fresh. 

B/A

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

CL... I agree. I have written about my personal experience when I worked for a congressman's election. He was a broke down real estate agent living in a modest home when he got elected. When he ran for his second term, he was living in a mansion. If you have read my posts, you would know I think politicians on both sides of the aisle are crooked. And  I agree with most people here, to fix the problem is to start with term limits. That's what Newt promised in 1996 and that was the platform my congressman won on when  he was first elected. Americans believed Newt and his party were serious... They weren't, it was simply a talking point to get elected and it worked. Time to throw them all out and start fresh. 

B/A

Sure.....and as much time as you spend trashing Trump....do you realize one of his second term goals is term limits.....you know....for good or bad....he has a pretty good track record of following up on his 2016 campaign promises......

Any one on the left running for 2020 stating we need term limits.....yep....same Congresswoman who says she'll dismantle the corrupt DNC.....

And of course they have corruptly fixed it so she can't get in to the debates....even though she met the threshold of 2% in 23 of the 30 polls that only the DNC understands how their policy seems to work....

No worries though.......all candidates who finish in the top 5 in Iowa and NH will make the debate stage after those events......imagine how in front of the entire left leaning nations viewers... she will verbally dismantle the DNC....  .....an entity that most Democrats are questioning for many reasons....

While I'm on this rant......this is a 4 term Congresswoman.....making about $175 Grand a year......so what's her net worth?......

A little less than $500 grand.....my guess would be that's where any honest Representative in Congress would be after 7 years......

Hope you enjoy your Saturday.

CL

• Upvote 2

End Quote

CL....You nailed it....Same here in my Country...So you do realize that's dead wrong.....

We the People are forced to get at 90 degrees each and every time....Something must change...Or else it's indeed a FAKE democracy, just an illusion.... where the interests of the very very very few become more important than the real interests of the huge majority of Folks...We the People ( at 90 degrees)

That can't be deemed right...No way

I'm NOT against Capitalism.......But Capitalism ought to be more human and ethical....No doubts about that

Edited by umbertino

When I say more humane and ethical I mean ...In the way workers are treated...Unions are treated...The whole system really....

Also in the way big shots of Capitalism ( multinationals , corporations etc) get in shameful / criminal cahoots with politicians and even Heads of State / Presidents / Prime Ministers ( not only of their Country but also of many other Countries, as money-bribe is an Int'l language...)....

Only disasters derive from that.....The People, esp the little People are the ones who almost never benefit but usually pay the highest bill...Like privatizing the water  in Nations / Countries where People are already extra-poor....That  goes beyond being shameful...Pure evil...JMVHO...Rich gettin' richer .......at the expense of the usual suspects ( we the People)

Edited by umbertino