Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Morning Guru Opinions @ 10:55 AM EDT - 9/20/2019

9-20-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff   ...Based on news we could not be at a better point in this investment.  We are in the best position we've ever been in.  Iraq is at the end of the road right now.  Based on their own news they have reached the end of their road  .  Either they have to release news telling us that they're going to start something new or they're at a point where they just have to finish the formation of the government so they're no longer boxed in that corner and they can advance to their new beginning which is the rate change.  We look amazing.  We have to see this play out.  The current period that we're in right now is the best news we've every had throughout the history of this investment.  It does not get any better than this.  Next week is going to be red hot...

9-20-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   Anything is possible in Iraq. But considering the IMF is the trustee over the CBI it is unlikely a LOP would be something the IMF would approve of.   I would only see that occurring if the economic conditions failed for the development of the market economy and left no other option...If they launch the market economy as they have been aggressively trying to move towards and have presented it to be included in the budget of 2020, then I see no reason for a LOP...

9-20-2019  Newshound Guru Adam Montana   There are some rumblingsssss right now!  This recent development with China may be “more than meets the eye”, and I’m hearing some encouraging things about the oil law...I don’t want to get too giddy right now, but we might have a heck of a week coming up...You can view Adam's entire commentary in the Chat Logs Forum in: 

Adam Montana Weekly 18 September 2019 :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4