Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Treachery Or Treason?

12 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

You avoided the question!

Why?.......I just stated what is known.......please enlighten me as to how I was wrong....

CL

I didn't say you were wrong.  I simply noticed your change of tone.  Interestingly, you made that comment about Kamala Harris, yet Trump is potus and he has lived a life of adultery that is indisputable.  There's just a bit of hypocrisy in that post of yours that you would normally steer clear of.....leaving those sort of unsavory talking points to us schleps who wallow in that kind of thing, so to speak.  Like I said, just an observation.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

52 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Delusional......Buttigieg couldn't manage South Bend.....Harris is as bland as HRC......and started her political career off as a 29 year old banging a married 60 year old mayor....Warren thought she was a Native American Princess...using that aspect for Political advantage.....she is a mouse that would be devoured by Xi and Putin......Sanders is just crazy....without enough spine to stand up for himself when the DNC screwed him the last time around......and Uncle Joe......bowed to the DNC when he did'nt run in 16....he probably would have won......but let's add the China history......and other family building wealth events.......to Uncle Joe's legacy

As I started......delusional for any one to think any of these 5 would defeat a sitting President with a humming economy......so keep dreaming.......but, becareful what you dream for.......   CL

Their not my polls... Face it, Don the con is imploding.

B/A

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 5

9 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Perhaps we here need a new tag......."unverified news".......which would probably cover 90% of what MSM reports on these days....

As to ratings......CNN is in a nose dive......and if they would quit with the "unverified reporting"......they would probably help their own cause.....quick example that comes to mind......God's gift

Avanati...      CL 

So the only trustable and truth-bringing TV channels  or news sites are  the right-wing ones ( Fox, Breitbart and alike)? While all the others lie?

Hard to believe......

• Downvote 3

2 hours ago, umbertino said:

So the only trustable and truth-bringing TV channels  or news sites are  the right-wing ones ( Fox, Breitbart and alike)? While all the others lie?

Hard to believe......

No one mentioned Fox or Breightbart here....let alone mentioned anything about them being trustworthy...why did you?..

Tell me......how do you access that Italian press?.....or the dynamic Italian Government?

With all you have to say about the US Government you must have some sort of fixation with America and American politics.......just out of curiosity how much time do you spend on the Italian political boards.....perhaps your time would be better spent discussing what might be done to better your own country!

JMO....     CL

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

No one mentioned Fox or Breightbart here....let alone mentioned anything about them being trustworthy...why did you?..

Tell me......how do you access that Italian press?.....or the dynamic Italian Government?

With all you have to say about the US Government you must have some sort of fixation with America and American politics.......just out of curiosity how much time do you spend on the Italian political boards.....perhaps your time would be better spent discussing what might be done to better your own country!

JMO....     CL

beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes-messenger.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Image result for gif Bravo
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Uncharacteristic response from you.  As always, just my opinion.  :peace:

GO RV, then BV

I noticed that you weren't offended by E. Warrens sexual indiscretions like you claim about Trumps. 

Not a one of those 5 mentioned by the Prof. Have a shred of morality in them.

Where's your vitriolic disgust for them?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Well.....Go figure this.....

Report: White House Whistleblower Didn’t Have Direct Knowledge of Trump Communications

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/21/report-white-house-whistleblower-didnt-have-direct-knowledge-of-trump-communications/?fbclid=IwAR1aVbn-K8D7A39t77Aw67Hq7stLhEsbNpRahxEfkeFVYnSLFYeuWCNPsaU

Karsten

• Thanks 3

End Quote

If you ever happen to access the Italian thread  you will see that  90% or more of the time I do criticize the Italian Gov't and Politicians

I mentioned Fox and Breitbart as I see them often reported here ( therefore I get to think most People here who happen to be right-wing enjoy those channels / sites which is of course perfectly fine) and whenever an article is  somehow not Trump-happy  (usually by other sites, not the ones I mentioned above except for a few times with Fox arguing about Trump) it's immediately tagged as fake news

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Then remember when Obama sent all the Cash to Iran in the Dead of the Night without any Congressional Approval.....Where did the money come from and just who the hell approved that?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/03/01/was-obamas-1-7-billion-cash-deal-with-iran-prohibited-by-u-s-law/

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

If you hate physical violence then why do you, a person from Italy, come onto a Dinar website to talk about US politics.  Why are you here, especially when your posts are meant to be divisive.  

Because it's written nowhere " If you're not a US Citizen you cannot talk about US Politics"

If Mr. A.Montana  changes the rules in that sense...Fine...I'll stop writing whatever political...You of course would tell me same also if I'd happen to be right-wing and post continuously loving Trump posts...correct?

I do own Dinars anyway

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

5 minutes ago, umbertino said:

I do own Dinars anyway

If you own dinars then why don’t you support this web site and join VIP.  .

Every one of you agitating Liberal Leftists come to Adam’s Dinar site and USE it to spew your Leftist agenda.  Not one of you agitators ever post anything on Dinars. Not one stinking article.  That’s because you are spending all your time posting garbage from the Leftist rags.  NOT ONE OF YOU AGITATORS ARE VIP.   NOT ONE!!!

Pony up Umbertino, help support the site. You just might learn something about your Dinars. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Pitcher said:

I’m not telling you to stop.  I’m telling you, LET’’S GO!!!!!  I’ve had it with your degregation of our country.  I’m ready to verbal engage and I’m not feeling very friendly.   Capeesh!!!

:salute: !!!Pitcher!!! :salute:

I am with You there, Brother!

I am not pleased at all with this person who demonstrates the very same Fascist behaviors that True The United States Of America Patriots died to save THIS Shitalian Stallion From Shitaly from.

And NOW THIS is ALL THIS THIS Shitalian Stallion From Shitaly has to offer for gratitude???!!!

Shitaly can go back to THEIR Fascist Slavery for ALL I CARE AND STAY THERE IF THIS Shitalian Stallion From Shitaly represents the Shitalian gratitude for the lives of True The United States Of America Patriot lives lost for THEIR better life!!!

THIS Shitalian Stallion From Shitaly can go HERE for starters AND apologize to ALL THESE BRAVE WARRIORS AND THEIR DESCENDANTS!!!

https://www.abmc.gov/cemeteries-memorials/europe/florence-american-cemetery

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Karsten said:

Well.....Go figure this.....

Report: White House Whistleblower Didn’t Have Direct Knowledge of Trump Communications

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/21/report-white-house-whistleblower-didnt-have-direct-knowledge-of-trump-communications/?fbclid=IwAR1aVbn-K8D7A39t77Aw67Hq7stLhEsbNpRahxEfkeFVYnSLFYeuWCNPsaU

Karsten

Come on guys, let's keep this thread on track. Karsten's article shows that the lefties bombed again with their hate filled deranged lies. And that's why some are trying to derail this thread in hopes of hiding their complete and utter failure.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

If you want to see the unsuccessful policies of the Left just look at the great Liberal States of California, New York and Illinois.  That’s what Liberalism does to a state.  Job killing taxes and ridiculous regulations that make businesses uncompetitive.  No wonder people leave by the thousands every month.  AOC ran off Amazon, great job lady, you are a perfect Liberal shrill.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

If you want to see the unsuccessful policies of the Left just look at the great Liberal States of California, New York and Illinois.  That’s what Liberalism does to a state.  Job killing taxes and ridiculous regulations that make businesses uncompetitive.  No wonder people leave by the thousands every month.  AOC ran off Amazon, great job lady, you are a perfect Liberal shrill.

:bravo:    AMEN

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2