Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Face of Islam

It's a legislative battle between ius sanguinis ( birth of blood /kinship) which is currently still the law here .....  Vs. ius soli ( literally right of soil) which would give automatically citizenship  to everyone born here..

We have paradoxical cases here ( for this abovementioned law) as one can benefit ( of ius sanguinis) even if one has aN iTALIAN  grand-grandmother /father ( at worst) ...So we have cases of Folks esp from South America, who do not speak Italian, know nothing of Italian culture and way of living here who still get the chance to get an Italian passport and come here ( it's called comeback immigration) only cos their grand-grand fathers / mothers were born here

And instead if your family has been here legally for years and you were born here...You have to face a few difficulties in order to obtain citizenship...after a long time...I deem all that weird.....

Fmr ( thank God) minister of Interiors Salvini of far-right party League made it even worse by making the times for application even longer......

Edited by umbertino

1 hour ago, Karsten said:

Terrorist Group Attacks US Military Base

https://rightwingfolks.com/terrorist-group-attacks-us-military-base/

Karsten

Yep....And an Italian Military convoy was attacked as well....

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/09/military-base-italian-military-convoy-attacked-somalia-190930102422698.html

30 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

There a lot of good people who are Muslims… I'm sure Christians have had a few who have been evil. Should we start posting evil Christians? So what's the point of this other than to divide?

B/A

Right...There are good and bad People in every Religion....Now...Counting them one by one to check who's who is very difficult, a waste of time and senseless......JMVHO

Good and bad...Just like everything else......

Edited by umbertino

Philosopher Giordano Bruno

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giordano_Bruno

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Inquisition

Until 200 or 300 years ago in the city of Rome ( at that time Italy was composed by little kingdoms / nations) or maybe also out of Rome....

The Church /Vatican / Pope power was even stronger than the court system and "law enforcement" or whatever those were called back then....

In that .....The Church justice had always the right of option  on trying and executing someone , no matter what the current judge system and/ or "Law enforcement" thought about a specific person that the Church wanted....That was infact  similar to Sharia imho....Then the Catholic Church has evolved ( through so called "Innovators" the way it always is) through time.....But certainly left behing a loong blood stream

Edited by umbertino

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

There a lot of good people who are Muslims… I'm sure Christians have had a few who have been evil. Should we start posting evil Christians? So what's the point of this other than to divide?

B/A

Keep telling yourself that there are good Muslims. See how that works out for ya. And while you're at it tell me just one country that's been overrun by Muslims where utter chaos didn't soon follow. 

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Lots of women were considered "witches" only cos maybe they were either not good-looking or happened to have a physical disability....And they were burned at the stake.....

You have to go back over 300 years to make the case of Christian's committing such act's :facepalm1:

I think you and B/A should start a thread showing how Christians are committing violence on the level of Islam. 

Of course that presumes one knows nothing of what it means to be a Christian. Violence and the Holy Spirit are diametrically opposed to each other. Thus a Holy Spirit Christian is incapable of such violence as a Muslim. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I think you and B/A should start a thread showing how Christians are committing violence on the level of Islam. 

That would serve no purpose other than to create more anger. Every religion has people who are evil... Look at this week's convention of Southern Baptist... Their topic? Addressing the pedophile problem. Is that evil? So I don't see any benefit of going down the road you suggest.

Being a Catholic, perhaps you should read the speech given by the pope... It is better to be an atheist than a bad Christian. His words.

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Being a Catholic, perhaps you should read the speech given by the pope... It is better to be an atheist than a bad Christian. His words

I happen to agree with that comment.

An atheist will fair better in the end than a bad Christian. Simply because the Christian not only knows better but has the Holy Spirit at their disposal to overcome. To be a bad Christian is to reject the Holy Spirit  and that is blasphemy. 

• Like 1

On 10/1/2019 at 3:05 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You think their not coming to take over, THINK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed ( with what the above states)....As a  fmr. Israeli Politician and now journalist Gideon Levy once stated "The Palestinians are among the most patient People I've ever known"

I fought South African apartheid. I see the same brutal policies in Israel

I was shut down in South Africa for speaking out, and I’m disturbed that the same is happening to critics of Israel now

Wed 3 Apr 2019 10.00 BST Last modified on Wed 3 Apr 2019 12.46 BST

Ronnie Kasrils  (fmr. leading member of the African National Congress during the apartheid era and former government minister )

4801.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=c3503474e432c7a67e2fe0e269ba1c02
‘Benjamin Netanyahu said recently: ‘Israel is not a state of all its citizens … Israel is the nation state of the Jewish people – and them alone
Photograph: Amir Levy/Getty Images

• Downvote 1

On 9/20/2019 at 10:23 AM, learning all i can said:

and my question is this...are muslims, muslims because of their skin color, because of their religious belief  or because they are from the middle east?  Have they ALL been indoctrinated into the belief of the koran.  God tells us that He will make Abraham the Father of many nations.  Wasn't  it Gods plan to save some of every nationality, race and creed.  Are all muslims terrorists?  If the blood of Christ is strong enough to save even one of us sinners, isn't  it enough to save even a Muslim or any other country that goes against us.  I guess what I'm trying to say here, is that this is part of God's own plan.  Terrorists  will not thwart what God ordained before the foundation of the earth.

As LGD stated, the book of Revelation gives us many answers and what our end will be, but it won't be because the terrorist have made the plans,  it will be by the mighty hand of God

God is doing it already.  Many Muslims have turned to Jesus for redemption and forgiveness of their sins.  They are courageous because it cost them, some their lives and their families. God is in control of what's going on.  We should not lose hope in Him but be strong in our faith.

• Thanks 1

Keep telling yourself that there are good Muslims. See how that works out for ya. And while you're at it tell me just one country that's been overrun by Muslims where utter chaos didn't soon follow. 

End Quote

Hello LGD....You do realize ( since you're an intelligent Individual) that by saying things like "Keep telling yourself that there are good Muslims" thus meaning that iyo there are NO good Muslims ever.....  you're somehow playing the same game of some (not all imho) fanatical Muslims who state  " Hey, there's no good Christians at all...They're all bad, wicked and evil"

This way I don't think we on this western part of the world are ever going anywhere in at least trying to build a constructive dialogue with ( some of) them....

I keep believing ( you can call me naive or even stupid) that the great majority of the islam Folks are good People who strive for a living like all the other people on the planet....Then there are ( i never denied that) some dangerous and violent Fanatics among them....

Yesterday here in Italy a guy was condemned  to 12 years ( too little imho) for having gone out by car in the streets of Macerata a year ago and shooting at random  all black faces ( men & women) he happened to see walking...Nobody died ( Praise the Lord) but he did wound 12 or 13  COMPLETELY INNOCENT folks, whose only fault was/is being black in complexion

He said he did it to revenge the death of an Italian young women  supposedly  murdered by an African guy (the things are not clear yet on that issue) and also because blacks are "invading" us ( not true) and they will ruin our folks cos they have another religion etc...Many Africans are Christian btw...My ex-wife-RIP ( from Zimbabwe) was Christian Baptist if I remember correctly

Those were his justifications for shooting black people on the streets randomly...I DO FEAR this might happen again...

Needless to say...He was / is a far right extremist (and was a member of Salvini's party "League")...His name is Luca Traini...You can google him up if you want......

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Yesterday here in Italy a guy was condemned  to 12 years ( too little imho) for having gone out by car in the streets of Macerata a year ago and shooting at random  all black faces ( men & women) he happened to see walking...Nobody died

It's sad that people not only are capable of such act's but that they commit them too. 

However, my beliefs about Islam are absolutely NOT because some freaks chop people's heads off, but rather because what the Koran tells Muslims to do to anyone not Muslim. It's a Satanic Religion and it's the pale rider of the Revelation of God. 

Just for clarity, I'm not condoning violence against any Muslim. I've taken a Vow of Non-violence before the Priesthood and God. I am very much advocating for the criminalization of Islam worldwide. 

• Upvote 1