Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Face of Islam

Revealed: Six of London Bridge terrorist Usman Khan's fellow Stock Exhange bomb plotters have also been freed from prison since 2012

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7743337/Two-Usman-Khans-fellow-jihadist-plotters-freed.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR3tvuBO7Rf15CcxV3DrYQ4lI1wc8RoWx-jtFc2zLBPVfhQ6uXTHbvgS4g8

Karsten

• Thanks 2

Is the jury still out on the idea that we are, or are not, going to put up with these people? Maybe. Europe seems to have caved in. Are we going to do the same?

California: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” threatens to kill man, injures two police officers

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/11/california-muslim-screaming-allahu-akbar-threatens-to-kill-man-injures-two-police-officers?fbclid=IwAR3emwEfH3dxB7zGsLHswnVSQzXYTJObP06N3BGuwpYQSUWzedfMkON3Ggw

Karsten

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Same could be said to yours when some white racist extremist does it as well.....McVeigh was white as the driven snow, your point?

GO RV, then BV

My point, Islam isn't a religion. Islam is a political theology with one goal in mind, the complete and utter breakdown of social norms. They work towards that end by creating as much chaos through rape, murder, stealing and all immoral activity. 

McVeigh was nothing more than one man. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My point, Islam isn't a religion. Islam is a political theology with one goal in mind, the complete and utter breakdown of social norms. They work towards that end by creating as much chaos through rape, murder, stealing and all immoral activity. 

McVeigh was nothing more than one man. 

That's your opinion and I respect it....Muslims pray multiple times throughout the day, and that seems very religious to me.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

That's your opinion and I respect it....Muslims pray multiple times throughout the day, and that seems very religious to me.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

That makes sense, I pray all day long and you think I'm just a zealot mental NUT JOB who actually believed it when God said the earth is his footstool.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So I'm foolish but Islam is a religion :wacko:

Ya know before you attempt to derail a thread you may wanna skim through it first. There are 9 pages here of the most ATROCIOUS acts of Islamic religion I've ever seen. And You are supporting THAT. :facepalm1:

I support the U.S. Constitution.....took an oath, remember?  And, just as you like to point out....I didn't call you foolish, I said "it's foolish"...and you're certainly not an "it's".  ;)

GO RV, then BV

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Freedom of Religion is one of the core principals of the U.S. Constitution......the very first amendment/change, in fact.

GO RV, then BV

You forgot to Law in your statement. Sharia goes against so many laws we have. The 1st A prevents the government from establishing a national religion. It does not prevent the government protecting its citizens from a group of people practicing a religion that goes against the Law of the Law. 

Are you saying Sharia Law should be able to be practiced in America along side of the Constitution?

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

You forgot to Law in your statement. Sharia goes against so many laws we have. The 1st A prevents the government from establishing a national religion. It does not prevent the government protecting its citizens from a group of people practicing a religion that goes against the Law of the Law. 

Are you saying Sharia Law should be able to be practiced in America along side of the Constitution?

No, I sure don't....just as I don't believe an eye for and eye of the Old Testament is any more relevant in today's society.

GO RV, then BV