Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Face of Islam

No disciplinary action was taken against the boys who were involved in the assault. But if a Muslim was forced to anyone’s feet, they would be rounding us up.

A 12-year-old Jewish seventh grader at Cheltenham Secondary College in Melbourne was forced to kneel down and kiss the shoes of a Muslim classmate, Australian media reported Thursday.

THE BOY WAS TOLD: BOW DOWN AND KISS THE FEET OF THE MUSLIM BOY, OR FACE A BEATING BY THE NINE OTHER BOYS WHO CIRCLED HIM IN THE PARK. HE OBEYED AND IMAGES OF THE INCIDENT WERE POSTED ON INSTAGRAM. NO DISCIPLINARY ACTION WAS TAKEN AGAINST THE BOYS WHO WERE INVOLVED IN THE ASSAULT, WHICH TOOK PLACE IN A PUBLIC PARK.

Australian media also reported a second alleged incident—both took place in 2019—when a 5-year-old Jewish student at Hawthorn West Primary School was called “Jewish cockroach” and was repeatedly tormented by his classmates in the school toilets.

Australia’s Anti-Defamation Commission has sounded the alarm about the “rapidly spreading” crisis of anti-Semitic bullying in Victoria State schools.

Both boys have since left their schools, and the 5-year-old is being home schooled.

The mother of the 12-year-old reported that both Cheltenham Secondary College and the Education Department have denied their responsibility for the shocking and well publicized shoe-kissing incident, because it did not take place on school grounds.

“I took such offense with the Education Department, because there was nothing they did to protect my son at all, at any point in time – that’s what’s cut me up,” the humiliated boy’s mother said.

“Essentially, everyone’s solution to this problem is to send your child to a Jewish day school,” the mother told The Australian Jewish News, but added, “I don’t know. Do we live in a society where we really have to do that in order to be safe?”

The same mother reached out to the parents of the Muslim boy, and they were “horrified.”

One can only imagine how the Muslim family talks about the Jews

• Thanks 1

On 10/2/2019 at 7:02 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I have said in the past here that I believe the One World Religion spoken of in the book of Revelation would be a mixture of Islam and Catholicism. 

It's happening now 

That's my University town ( end of 70's)...I'll check on that...

If you / the news are right, I'll state you are right.....No problem...Here the press and TV so far didn't say a word about that.....

34 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

No disciplinary action was taken against the boys who were involved in the assault. But if a Muslim was forced to anyone’s feet, they would be rounding us up.

A 12-year-old Jewish seventh grader at Cheltenham Secondary College in Melbourne was forced to kneel down and kiss the shoes of a Muslim classmate, Australian media reported Thursday.

THE BOY WAS TOLD: BOW DOWN AND KISS THE FEET OF THE MUSLIM BOY, OR FACE A BEATING BY THE NINE OTHER BOYS WHO CIRCLED HIM IN THE PARK. HE OBEYED AND IMAGES OF THE INCIDENT WERE POSTED ON INSTAGRAM. NO DISCIPLINARY ACTION WAS TAKEN AGAINST THE BOYS WHO WERE INVOLVED IN THE ASSAULT, WHICH TOOK PLACE IN A PUBLIC PARK.

Australian media also reported a second alleged incident—both took place in 2019—when a 5-year-old Jewish student at Hawthorn West Primary School was called “Jewish cockroach” and was repeatedly tormented by his classmates in the school toilets.

Australia’s Anti-Defamation Commission has sounded the alarm about the “rapidly spreading” crisis of anti-Semitic bullying in Victoria State schools.

Both boys have since left their schools, and the 5-year-old is being home schooled.

The mother of the 12-year-old reported that both Cheltenham Secondary College and the Education Department have denied their responsibility for the shocking and well publicized shoe-kissing incident, because it did not take place on school grounds.

“I took such offense with the Education Department, because there was nothing they did to protect my son at all, at any point in time – that’s what’s cut me up,” the humiliated boy’s mother said.

“Essentially, everyone’s solution to this problem is to send your child to a Jewish day school,” the mother told The Australian Jewish News, but added, “I don’t know. Do we live in a society where we really have to do that in order to be safe?”

The same mother reached out to the parents of the Muslim boy, and they were “horrified.”

One can only imagine how the Muslim family talks about the Jews

Of course that's bad....And must be condemned. Period

I frankly admit I do not have the slightest idea what's the situation like in AUS when it comes to co-existence among different race & religion groups of People......

10 minutes ago, umbertino said:

That's my University town ( end of 70's)...I'll check on that...

If you / the news are right, I'll state you are right.....No problem...Here the press and TV so far didn't say a word about that.....

After a speedy check I can tell the following....It's true that ( all over Italy or almost) recently a minister of Education note said that at the time of lunch , for some products, the food has to be modified for Muslim children ( not for all children of course )...I can't see a problem in that

I just  msgd. a friend of mine...She's a teacher in a middle school here in Trento and she confirmed that to me

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

It's sad that people not only are capable of such act's but that they commit them too. 

However, my beliefs about Islam are absolutely NOT because some freaks chop people's heads off, but rather because what the Koran tells Muslims to do to anyone not Muslim. It's a Satanic Religion and it's the pale rider of the Revelation of God. 

Just for clarity, I'm not condoning violence against any Muslim. I've taken a Vow of Non-violence before the Priesthood and God. I am very much advocating for the criminalization of Islam worldwide. 

Ok....Thanks

As someone who born in muslim country, i understand and agrre with all off u

Yes....there are a good/ non violence muslim...but yes islam is originaly a satanic kind of religion....so my own thinking is...the non violence/not extremis one is the one who not get deep/studying more about their religion

Yes the extremis has a goal to make muslim/islam population is number one in the world, but because our country is not acknowledge islamic law as a national law so they use some other way....the one that i know and all ready proved is to have kids as many as they could....a lot of extremis here have about 6-10 kids in their family....and their not even 45-50 years old yet

About the demanding of syrian law/ islamic law....yes..they will someday...somehow..trust me, in Indonesia they allready infiltriade the millitary...the government with their people....lucky for us that our presiden and most of the government peoples are the one who believed about humanity over religion (but i dont know about our future)

They the extremist growing so fast here

Trust me that if they have about 25-30% of power in ur society...they will talk about their islamic law that will bring peace and justice in ur nation

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, soccercrazy said:

As someone who born in muslim country, i understand and agrre with all off u

Yes....there are a good/ non violence muslim...but yes islam is originaly a satanic kind of religion....so my own thinking is...the non violence/not extremis one is the one who not get deep/studying more about their religion

Yes the extremis has a goal to make muslim/islam population is number one in the world, but because our country is not acknowledge islamic law as a national law so they use some other way....the one that i know and all ready proved is to have kids as many as they could....a lot of extremis here have about 6-10 kids in their family....and their not even 45-50 years old yet

About the demanding of syrian law/ islamic law....yes..they will someday...somehow..trust me, in Indonesia they allready infiltriade the millitary...the government with their people....lucky for us that our presiden and most of the government peoples are the one who believed about humanity over religion (but i dont know about our future)

They the extremist growing so fast here

Trust me that if they have about 25-30% of power in ur society...they will talk about their islamic law that will bring peace and justice in ur nation

Ok....I live close to a Muslim family in my apt. complex....They have been here for years...They're good people (as far as I know)....They just have a boy ( 14/15 yr old)...The exception? Maybe

And about Indonesia and infiltrating the military...Mind you...Indonesia is the biggest Muslim Country in the world as for population......

On 10/1/2019 at 2:34 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I happen to agree with that comment.

An atheist will fair better in the end than a bad Christian. Simply because the Christian not only knows better but has the Holy Spirit at their disposal to overcome. To be a bad Christian is to reject the Holy Spirit  and that is blasphemy. 

And sorry...But let's not forget the li'l detail of pedophile priests and prelates at all levels ( bishops, Cardinals....)  in the Catholic Church ...

An issue which was NEVER faced seriously until now by the Catholic Hierarchy at its highest ranks ...So it went on and on and on as all the other priests who knew  weren't ever saying a word about it , thus allowing this terrible, lewd, nasty, destroying (for the children) practice to never stop and prosper (sigh...) instead....

Everybody was keeping ther lips zipped up just like the Mafioso folks....Code of Silence!

The 1st one trying to be serious on the matter was Pope Francis.....

Edited by umbertino

Its the extremist that i refer about the military signore..

Not long ago there one boy who get into military....its become viral in indonesia because hes half france...his father france...and mother indonesian

Our highest military leader speaking with him in france language...so its became viral.....then people start searching about him...and found out that him and his mother is HTI member (Hizbuts Tahir Indonesia), its a kind of like MMI in egypt and other middle east nation...the one who try to make a islamic state(like isis) but with a political way,its a ..and try to change the present government.....i dont now why the military keep him after that urge from people that expecting him to be expeled, maybe because some of the leader is allready get their brainwashed with the extremist.

About the good muslim....like i said that not all of them is bad...there are christian extremis...hindu extremis...budha extremis...but as far as i know...islam its get a basic of violenced in their koran...maybe bible too in its OT...but its renewed in NT

There so many of true story in here about the repressed of other religion in here...especially with christian because its second biggest religion in here.

Im sorry if i make your headache with my english...im bad in this

I'll try to explain about indonesia islamic people...as u know theres a lot of islamic trust group in their believed ( kind of christian catholic, christian protestan, lutheran, etc)

In here theres 2 biggest group that allready here since the beginning of our nation, and the new is the extremist one....its divided to many of we called ormas (mass organization) like FPI, HTI and a lot more

This extremist one is the dangerous one because their dream is to make a islamic nation (not just the population, main parts is the law)

16 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Well....We all do acknowledge that was more than terrible ...Of course.....But the thing is kinda strange ...In that ...He was born in the Caribbean island of Martinique which is one of the French overseas territories  along with Guadeloupe and other places...

(NOT to be confounded with Guadalupe island which instead is off the west coast of Mexico's Baja California Peninsula and some 400 kilometres (250 mi) southwest of the city of Ensenada in the state of Baja California, in the Pacific Ocean )

https://www.encyclopedia.com/humanities/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/martinique-and-guadeloupe

Living in Martinique is very similar to living in France....Same habits and religion ( Christian Catholic)

The man (45) worked  at the Paris Police Headquarters (Prefecture)  on Ile de la Cite' in the full heart of the City, adjacent to Notre Dame Cathedral...He worked there as an employee in the technology Dept. since 2003

He had top secret security clearance....Which means he had been checked mentally and psychologially a few times at least...Me thinks

The attack came a day after thousands of officers marched in Paris to protest against low wages, long hours and an increasing suicide rate in their ranks.

According to a Police spokesman he had converted  to Islam  in the last 18 months but, the Spokesman added, his conversion “doesn’t mean that he is/was radicalized.”

• Confused 1

Clearly the mass slaughter in the truck jihad was this jihadi’s inspiration.

More blood on Merkel’s hands. The Democrats want this for your children and anyone who dissents gets taken out and destroyed.

#BREAKING
German police assume a TERROR MOTIVE for the incident in #Limburg yesterday. The driver was a Syrian man and shouted multiple times "Allah" during his rampage.
The man stole a truck and rammed into other vehicles yesterday which left 7 injured

STOLEN TRUCK SLAMS INTO CARS IN GERMANY INJURING SEVERAL PEOPLE

By: France 24, October 8, 2019:

A stolen truck ploughed [a stolen truck didn’t ram people. a jihadi did – ed] into cars in the centre of the German city of Limburg on Monday leaving several people injured, police said, adding that the driver had been detained.”Based on what we have learned and several witness accounts, the man seized control of the truck at about 5:20 pm (1520 GMT),” police said in a statement.

Soon after, the truck slammed into cars waiting at a stoplight near the main railway station of Limburg in Hesse state, “crushing them together”.

“Several people are being treated in hospital” and the driver, who is in custody, was slightly injured, police added.

German news agency DPA quoting regional police put the number of people hurt at 16 including one person in a critical condition.

Police said it was too soon to speculate about a motive.

“We currently do not have sufficient information about what was behind it,” they said.

“The investigation, including questioning witnesses and collecting evidence, is ongoing.”

Police conducted a major deployment of officers and vehicles, with a helicopter circling overhead in the city of 35,000, about an hour’s drive from the financial capital Frankfurt.

They urged users of social media not to jump to conclusions on the motive.

“We are not ruling anything out,” a spokesman for the state police force quoted by DPA said. “But we call on you: don’t take part in speculation!” the regional police wrote in several tweets.

‘Didn’t say a word’

The daily Frankfurter Neue Presse (FNP) quoted the rightful driver of the truck, who was not named, as saying: “A man dragged me out of my lorry.”

He said the man, in his 30s with short dark hair and a full beard, had yanked open the driver-side door and stared at him wide-eyed before forcing him out of the vehicle.

“I asked him ‘What do you want from me?’,” he told FNP. “He didn’t say a word.”

The newspaper quoted witnesses saying the truck then sped into the parked cars before coming to a stop several metres from the traffic light.

When the man behind the wheel of the white truck emerged from the crash, several passers-by provided first aid, FNP reported.

“The passers-by said the driver said ‘Allah’ several times” and spoke Arabic, FNP reported. Police did not confirm this account.

Bettina Yeisley from Limburg, whose office is directly next to the scene of the crash, told FNP that she heard a loud bang and ran out onto the street with colleagues.

They found the man sitting beneath a tree without knowing he had been driving.

“He was bleeding from the nose, his hands were bloody, his trousers torn. He said that everything hurt. I asked him his name and he said, ‘My name is Mohammed’.”

Germany has been on the alert following several jihadist attacks in recent years claimed by the Islamic State group.

The most deadly was committed in 2016 by 23-year-old Tunisian Anis Amri, who killed 12 people when he stole a truck and ploughed it through a Berlin Christmas market.

The Office for the Protection of the Constitution, Germany’s domestic security watchdog, warned in April of an increased risk posed by IS fighters returning from Syria and northern Iraq.

Its director Thomas Haldenwang said that an estimated 2,240 Islamists with “terrorist potential” were living in Germany.

Last Thursday in neighbouring France, a Muslim convert who had reportedly started adopting increasingly radical beliefs stabbed four colleagues to death at Paris police headquarters

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I meant to post that, but got distracted by my Super hot wife.

The SHOOTERS were 2 white guys. 

Yes she could be distracting by how you describe her... Good for you old man!!!.

As for the shooting, if the democrats want our kids to die because of some Muslim in Europe, couldn't it be said republicans want our kids to die because they want people to have assault weapons? It works both ways...

B/A

Edited by bostonangler

2 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Yes she could be distracting by how you describe her... Good for you old man!!!.

As for the shooting, if the democrats want our kids to die because of some Muslim in Europe, couldn't it be said republicans want our kids to die because they want people to have assault weapons? It works both ways...

That's your opinion. 

If you want my assault weapons just come and take them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If stabbing a woman to death isn't RADICALIZED then what do you call it.

I can't know.......

In his killing madness ( madness as he was a model employee for 16 years...) he stabbed  4 without checking if it was men or women, I believe

Finally he got shot at last

Edited by umbertino

The problem is that most of the Mass Shooters the last few years have all been registered Democrats with a Liberal Agenda or Kids on Psychotropic Drugs to keep them in a Vegetative State of Calm to be able to function in a Group Environment

Liberals want Open Borders, Liberals want to give cover to Child and Human Trafficking, Liberals want to continue to flow of Illegal drugs and liberals also want or are Demanding the one protection the Constitution afforded all American Citizens....The Right to keep and Bare Arms. 

None of the Mass Shooting of the past 10-20 years have been NRA Members nor have any CCW carriers committed any Mass Shooting....In Fact more Mass Shooting have been stopped by a Legally carried Gun by a Legally Permitted CCW Holder.

Of the last mass shootings in the US, how many shooters were known to be NRA members and how many of the weapons used were legally owned by the shooters?

https://www.quora.com/Of-the-last-mass-shootings-in-the-US-how-many-shooters-were-known-to-be-NRA-members-and-how-many-of-the-weapons-used-were-legally-owned-by-the-shooters

As for Assault Weapons.....they don't exist other than in the minds of the Liberals that want to take them away from the

Law Abiding American Citizens

Gun News of the Week: ATF Says "Assault Rifle" is a Bogus Term

https://www.outdoorlife.com/gun-news-week-atf-says-assault-rifle-is-bogus-term/

Definition of what’s actually an ‘assault weapon’ is a highly contentious issue

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/21/definition-of-whats-an-assault-weapon-is-a-very-contentious-issue.html

Dude, I am a Gun Guy as Well and carry one everyday and never had a reason to use one To Defend myself or anyone else Yet and i hope i never do.

Think about who you would want in the Mall when Your Family is Christmas Shopping......Someone like myself or some many others or someone like those that have carried out the mass Hooting of recent Years...

One has  sent a Photo and Finger Prints in for a deep Back Ground Check and was sent a CCW Permit after being cleared.......The Other could care less, is ticked off as he.she was rejected by there Transgender dream what ever, stole a gun from a friend and is hell bent on Revenge.

Both are converging to the same area Your Family are Shopping at......Who do you want to stop now?

Notice.....Written so that even the Anti Gun person should only have one answer.

Karsten

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1