Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Face of Islam

End Quote

Hello LGD....I do agree 1,000 % with you on that....Obviously...This guy is a crazy maniac

As for your statement " Their is NO peaceful Muslim" ...I think that's  difficult to know for sure as there are more than 1 Billion Muslims in the world....

I'd say there are probabilities imo that some / many of those in that 1Billion are peaceful ( while others certainly not...)

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, umbertino said:

End Quote

Hello LGD....I do agree 1,000 % with you on that....Obviously...This guy is a crazy maniac

As for your statement " Their is NO peaceful Muslim" ...I think that's  difficult to know for sure as there are more than 1 Billion Muslims in the world....

I'd say there are probabilities imo that some / many of those in that 1Billion are peaceful ( while others certainly not...)

You should seriously read the Koran. 

"Peaceful Muslims" is just what a Good Muslim pretends to be until they have infiltrated an area enough to force Sharia law. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You should seriously read the Koran. 

"Peaceful Muslims" is just what a Good Muslim pretends to be until they have infiltrated an area enough to force Sharia law. 

Wow LGD.......It's curious you mention the fact I should read the Koran...

As a  matter of fact I bought that book not too long ago just out of curiosity....Haven't started reading it yet.....

I have to be in the right mood / will in order to start  since from the quick look I gave it so far...It does sound quite complex.....

21 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The Koran in ideology paints it as if you're not with us your against us.....fairly straight forward...

Blanket statements covering "all".....just don't do justice anything.....there is always the exception to any situation....

JMO.   CL

You're surely correct...But we also know there are a lot of different schools of thought in Islam....Same as there are in Christianity...

And I'd believe with important differences ( in Islam...starting with Shiites and Sunni and all the under-sections of those...and surely there are doves and hawks too...orthodox and less orthodox)

Edited by umbertino

7 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

They try it here and they will just end up with a bunch of dead Muslims. 

Jmho 

Which is perfectly understandable if they start creating BS...esp. violent BS...

I do agree even though I am a pacifist....But there are cases and cases and I'm aware of that

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The Koran in ideology paints it as if you're not with us your against us.....fairly straight forward...

Blanket statements covering "all".....just don't do justice anything.....there is always the exception to any situation....

JMO.   CL

It would seem that this quote "if you're not with us, your against us" came straight out of the Bible.  In other words "if you are not a child of Gods, you are a child of the devils.  I suggest to all here, instead of reading the Koran, read the Bible.  It would seem that most are searching for a ideology  that best  suits the things that they are most interested in instead of searching out truth......the Koran fills hearts of a false god that has no power or ever lasting life......why would anyone want to read something so ridiculous and  left to believe  in something that offers no hope but lends one to eternal hell.  

I hope you read this, Umb and i hope you will burn that koran....why fill your mind with blasphemy? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

There are millions of peaceful Muslims, but they are irrelevant because the minorities who control the agendas, who we should be worried about. The majority of the Muslims are peaceful, but controlled by the minorities that are dangerous to our society. How do we deal with them?  Once the world population become Muslim, imagine what the world would be like. It won't be pretty. However, I still believed that  Jesus is the King and He has a plan as the bible predicted in the last days. That's HOPE we have in Jesus.  Amen!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

It would seem that this quote "if you're not with us, your against us" came straight out of the Bible.  In other words "if you are not a child of Gods, you are a child of the devils.  I suggest to all here, instead of reading the Koran, read the Bible.  It would seem that most are searching for a ideology  that best  suits the things that they are most interested in instead of searching out truth......the Koran fills hearts of a false god that has no power or ever lasting life......why would anyone want to read something so ridiculous and  left to believe  in something that offers no hope but lends one to eternal hell.  

I hope you read this, Umb and i hope you will burn that koran....why fill your mind with blasphemy? 

You are correct @learning all i can. @umbertino, LGD is right, There is NO peaceful muslim. Have you ever seen one come out openly and condemn a terrorist attack against the west or Israel? Everything in the koran is 180 degrees from the BIBLE. This is a spiritual war and most do not realize it.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Learning all I can, the Koran needs to be read and understood by many, in order to see and understand the way the enemy of civilization (muslims) think and where and how they derive their ideology . It is a false religion buried in the 7th century. When you compare Christianity (love they neighbor, forgive etc) versus Islam, (kill anyone who will not covert or submit to slavery) I doesn't take a genius to figure out what is right. Unless of course your have brainwashed in the muslim :bs: since you were born. JMHO!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

JMO.   CL

I agree with both of you here. It's just that in issues of theological faith I find it difficult to relate to anyone who is not on fire. The Christian faith has many Christians who believe in abortion and euthanasia two things that are an abomination to God. While I understand that God can work with anyone and bring them to where he wants them to be, I myself find it difficult to take a Christian who believes in abortion and euthanasia seriously. Likewise a Muslim that is not following  the teachings of the Koran is not someone speaking for the religion of Islam and thus someone I find difficult to take seriously. 

We all are in a spiritual war. Whether you admit that or not is irrelevant. Any religion that preaches the wholesale Slaughter of anyone who disagrees with them it's not on God's side, and therefore they are on Satan's side.

19 minutes ago, umbertino said:

You're surely correct...But we also know there are a lot of different schools of thought in Islam....Same as there are in Christianity...

And I'd believe with important differences ( in Islam...starting with Shiites and Sunni and all the under-sections of those...and surely there are doves and hawks too...orthodox and less orthodox)

8 minutes ago, learning all i can said:

I understand your point. It's just that I proceed from a military position and therefore I must study my enemy.  

But you are right, people should study the Bible above all other books. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Learning all I can, the Koran needs to be read and understood by many, in order to see and understand the way the enemy of civilization (muslims) think and where and how they derive their ideology . It is a false religion buried in the 7th century. When you compare Christianity (love they neighbor, forgive etc) versus Islam, (kill anyone who will not covert or submit to slavery) I doesn't take a genius to figure out what is right. Unless of course your have brainwashed in the muslim :bs: since you were born. JMHO!!!

I can appreciate your thought here but I personally could not and would not read such blasphemy..I believe  the Bible is quite adequate to all of us to explain false gods, spiritual warfare and the nature of satan and his works.  Gods word explains exactly what His children are up against.  The OT is explicit and explains exactly what other religions believe and how they try to capture Gods very own.  This is very evident in Israel being captured and killed over and over in the OT because they were His chosen, this has continued and will continue thru out history to all that believe upon the name of Jesus Christ. I just do not need to read others ideology and what their plans are when Gods true word has already brought forth what His true plan is.   Just my thought here, but why read something when we already have the truth?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

why would anyone want to read something so ...

End Quote

Hello LAIC...Quite sincerely and honestly....Cultural curiosity...... which imho is always a good thing....I'd like also to read Hindu religious stuff ( Baghavad Gita and the Upanishad) and also Buddha's writings......

It seems LGD read that too ( and probably others here) and certainly it didn't fill his/ their  minds with blasphemy......If one he's strong in his faith he''ll stay loyal to that faith

Edited by umbertino

54 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

You are correct @learning all i can. @umbertino, LGD is right, There is NO peaceful muslim. Have you ever seen one come out openly and condemn a terrorist attack against the west or Israel? Everything in the koran is 180 degrees from the BIBLE. This is a spiritual war and most do not realize it.

Yes I did  see them condemn terrorist acts operated by Muslims  several times on News Channel......

The Imam here in my hometown is a medical doctor from Syria ...Really a good person...Read a lot of articles written by him on local papers and interviews on local TV stations.....Whenever  terror acts were happening....  in which he was saying "I'm sorry" in the name of all the local Muslim community here even though he personally never did anything wrong...Once at an anti-racist rally I happened to get to know his daughter ( or one of them anyway...Don't recall if the mother is Syrian or Italian, quite honestly)  ...She's extremely open, intelligent, modern in her ways etc...Let's be very careful when it comes to judging People if we don't know them at least some.....JMVHO

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

my question is this...are muslims, muslims because of their skin color, because of their religious belief  or because they are from the middle east?  Have they ALL been indoctrinated into the belief of the koran.  God tells us that He will make Abraham the Father of many nations.  Wasn't  it Gods plan to save some of every nationality, race and creed.  Are all muslims terrorists?  If the blood of Christ is strong enough to save even one of us sinners, isn't  it enough to save even a Muslim or any other country that goes against us.  I guess what I'm trying to say here, is that this is part of God's own plan.  Terrorists  will not thwart what God ordained before the foundation of the earth.

As LGD stated, the book of Revelation gives us many answers and what our end will be, but it won't be because the terrorist have made the plans,  it will be by the mighty hand of God

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, umbertino said:

why would anyone want to read something so ...

End Quote

Hello LAIC...Quite sincerely and honestly....Cultural curiosity...... which imho is always a good thing....I'd like also to read Hindu religious stuff ( Baghavad Gita and the Upanishad) and also Buddha's writings......

It seems LGD read that too ( and probably others here) and certainly it didn't fill his/ their  minds with blasphemy......If one he's strong in his faith he''ll stay loyal to that faith

Once again Umb, if you really want the real truth about culture, history and the belief  of other religions......turn to the truth and the revelation that God brings to us.  THE BIBLE......

• Thanks 3

my question is this...are muslims, muslims because of their skin color, because of their religious belief  or because they are from the middle east? 

End Quote

No, not only coming from the Middle East...There are muslims in Asia ( fmr soviet republics, Indonesia, Malaysia, parts of India, in Pakistan and Bangla Desh) ...there are many Muslims in Africa.l...In Europe of course and I'm sure also in Central and S.America, let alone the States and Canada..

And there are also white Europeans ( but not only Europeans) who converted to Islam for various reasons.....For love of a Muslim man/ woman and/ or  for personal conviction.....

• Thanks 1