Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Guru Opinions @ Midnight EDT - 9/19/19

9-19-2019  Intel Guru Frank26   ...now it [The Iraqi dinar] is being primed and it looks like the CBI is telling us they're ready to introduce new smaller category notes and fils which can only be done if they lift the three zeros from their exchange rate.  They've done a pretty good job of lifting the three zeros from the street.  Those are the two areas they are being lifted...they just said a few days ago, 'we have so much to back up our currency that it's way beyond International standards.'...that's really good. 

9-19-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  ...There is no reinstatement of the dinar until the CBI writes the letter and the IMF accepts the letter for Article VIII.  It's no secret when that happens we will all know.  Even if it happens that has nothing to do with the exchange rate.

9-19-2019   Newshound Guru Breitling   ...Iraq and these countries do not put out their money supply.  They do not tell people exactly what their money supply is.  But they did a couple of years ago by mistake.  They said they were at 4 billion notes...according to this guru there's...80 Trillion dinar out there which is equal to 80 billion dollars or something like that...that's not true...they're reading a report that tells everybody what their country is worth.  It's NOT their money supply.  Here's the difference.  What's your house worth?  What's your car worth?  What's your property worth?  That's one report.  Another report would be how much do you have in your pocket?  How much Cash do you have?  That's what I'm talking about.  For some reason people aren't getting this...when I got into this investment they had about 12 billion notes... 

9-19-2019   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  [via Zig] ...there have been many discussions about a float over the years from the CBI, and economic experts in Iraq. Many of them positive...A year or so ago when somebody asked the CBI about floating the currency their response was that they weren't going to float AT THIS TIME and it was taken out of context as if they were saying no float ever...the truth is they were not ready to float at that time and proper translation of the article was necessary because all countries float eventually especially Emerging Markets. And there have been many examples of countries moving from fixed to float over the last few years. Even several in the Middle East"...

9-19-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff
   ...they've purposely delayed the formation of the government because it's literally the linchpin.  It's the last thing we're going to see right before the rate change...the reason why the rate change will not occur this week is...Iraq has to achieve stability before the powers-that-be will allow Iraq to change the rate.  This week they're having massive meetings between Kurdistan and Baghdad.  They have to reach agreements on every level to achieve stability...I personally feel Mahdi has to be in country when the rate changes...this is a once-in-a-lifetime historic event.  When it happens logic tells me Mahdi would want to be inside the country when the rate does change...he wants to be part of this historic event...Mahdi is gonna be in china on Thursday to Sunday...I still have the remainder of September on my radar.  I still have my eyes on next week...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3