Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****FLASH SALE**** - hcl/China inspired!

Good afternoon all!

There are some rumblingsssss right now! This recent development with China may be “more than meets the eye”, and I’m hearing some encouraging things about the oil law (DoD posted some of it here) - I’ll expand on that as time allows, but in the meantime we are having a flash sale!!

Use discount code “flash” for:

- $10 off 3 month VIP

- $16 off 5 month VIP

- $76 off PLATINUM LIFETIME VIP

— $106 off PLATINUM +OSI ACCESS!!!

This is a flash sale! It ends soon - get it now! Discount coupon code “flash”. 

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 4

Adam,  You went down the rabbit hole a couple of years ago and look where it got us.... drink the potion & come out of the rabbit hole until we actually know facts, not speculation.   This Hope and change went out with the previous administration. Sorry to be blunt, but I think we would all be better served if we cut out the drama.    

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 15

6 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Deputy: Parliament will hold seven sessions next week and pass a controversial law

%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-696x435.jpg

19th September, 2019

Wisdom Movement MP Jassim Mohan said on Thursday that the House of Representatives will hold seven parliamentary sessions next week, among which he will pass during the session one of the controversial laws.

Mohan said in a statement to the information, that "next week will be held seven consecutive sessions near the ceremony of the visit of the forty of Imam Hussein (p), because of the difficulty of the arrival of members of the southern provinces," pointing out that "next week's sessions will pass through one of the controversial laws that have been suspended since Years".

He added that "the political blocs agreed to pass eight controversial laws through the current legislative chapter," noting that "the most prominent laws are oil and gas, the Federal Court and the draft law to end the US presence in the country, as well as hosting Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to see what has been achieved from the government program." .

The Presidency of the House of Representatives has lifted its session until next Saturday at 1 pm.

2 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

I’m hearing some encouraging things about the oil law (DoD posted some of it here)

Lol - DoD’s Posting Got Combined Into Another Thread ! :o 

But Here’s A Highlighted Version Of It ! ;) 

:D  :D  :D 

LINK

Deputy: Parliament will hold seven sessions next week and pass a controversial law

%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA-696x435.jpg

19th September, 2019

Wisdom Movement MP Jassim Mohan said on Thursday that the House of Representatives will hold seven parliamentary sessions next week, among which he will pass during the session one of the controversial laws.

Mohan said in a statement to the information, that "next week will be held seven consecutive sessions near the ceremony of the visit of the forty of Imam Hussein (p), because of the difficulty of the arrival of members of the southern provinces," pointing out that "next week's sessions will pass through one of the controversial laws that have been suspended since Years".

He added that "the political blocs agreed to pass eight controversial laws through the current legislative chapter," noting that "the most prominent laws are oil and gas, the Federal Court and the draft law to end the US presence in the country, as well as hosting Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to see what has been achieved from the government program." .

The Presidency of the House of Representatives has lifted its session until next Saturday at 1 pm.

Edited by DinarThug
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, luvalife said:

Wait!!! You saw hope and change with the previous administration???? Seriously?  That’s the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard. Then, you have the kahunas to suggest that Adam is “drinking the potion”! Better run for cover.... 😂

I had plenty of hope, the only good change was a few coins in my pocket!😕

• Like 1

He added that "the political blocs agreed to pass eight controversial laws through the current legislative chapter," noting that "the most prominent laws are oil and gas,

These people didn't agree. They were ordered to get off their donkeys and pass it. No more delays. And that's exactly what they are going to do. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Bama Girl said:

President Davis, you are so BAD!! 😅😅

Cant wait to hear him get caught with a hot mic, taking about the lady's. lol. Im sure I would fall off my stool. 😲😳😱.  My boss's name is dong do. Whatever dong says to do I do.

Edited by jg1
  • Haha 2