Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****FLASH SALE**** - hcl/China inspired!

15 hours ago, davis411 said:

Thanks

bring it to us

question on the dong

hasent moved in a long time

should I see a doctor 

joke joke 

vote

10 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

President Davis, you are so BAD!! 😅😅

I watched an interview with Joyce Meyer (look her up) the other day.  She mentioned the moral decline in our nation.  She reminded us that not too many years ago men would not curse in front of women and certainly not speak sexual innuendo.  I am saddened when I see it, although it is just a sign of the times.  I also see curse words here abbreviated, and that is thought funny. 

Mock me (I don't care), but eschatology points to an imminent rapture of the church, and I would pray that everyone would examine their hearts.  Some things are more important than the dinar.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

17 hours ago, Charlie Echo said:

Adam,  You went down the rabbit hole a couple of years ago and look where it got us.... drink the potion & come out of the rabbit hole until we actually know facts, not speculation.   This Hope and change went out with the previous administration. Sorry to be blunt, but I think we would all be better served if we cut out the drama.    

I have been a member here since 2011 and following this site since it first opened and NOT ONCE has Adam engaged in any wild “Alice in Wonderland “ fantasy about the direction of the dinar or news surrounding it. It aggravates me when “ people like you” use words like “we” as if to suggest you are some how aware how the rest of us feel about news that Adam brings. You don’t know if that’s your assessment of the general feeling here. A better guess is that most here have taken time to keep up with the rest of the class and read actual news brought by our newshounds like Yota, Thug, and others. This remains the only site I’ve personally seen that stays grounded. In the meantime CE please feel free to follow my advice below 😁:

294C8D9F-93E2-4072-B59D-C9804C3C90B5.gif

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 4

I knew no one would jump back on land and wait for the ship we have been waiting for so long.  Come on now, my statement was only to keep everyone grounded in facts vs speculation.  Adam does a great job and I just wanted to put it out there that this has been a long road and we only need to hear real facts of action.  Adam does have viable information to provide but then everyone takes that and thinks... this is the time... only to be disappointed again, and again.  A couple that got me into this outside of DV use to call me every week back in 2006 saying they had information that indicated it was happening.... This is an emotional roller coaster for some and others just don't have the broad thought process to think critically.   I guess you think the Federal Reserve is a Governmental Agency... wake up.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

21 hours ago, DinarThug said:

the political blocs agreed to pass eight controversial laws through the current legislative chapter, noting that the most prominent laws are oil and gas

21 hours ago, Charlie Echo said:

Adam,  You went down the rabbit hole a couple of years ago and look where it got us.... drink the potion & come out of the rabbit hole until we actually know facts, not speculation.   This Hope and change went out with the previous administration. Sorry to be blunt, but I think we would all be better served if we cut out the drama.    

2 hours ago, Charlie Echo said:

I knew no one would jump back on land and wait for the ship we have been waiting for so long.  Come on now, my statement was only to keep everyone grounded in facts vs speculation.  Adam does a great job and I just wanted to put it out there that this has been a long road and we only need to hear real facts of action.  Adam does have viable information to provide but then everyone takes that and thinks... this is the time... only to be disappointed again, and again.  A couple that got me into this outside of DV use to call me every week back in 2006 saying they had information that indicated it was happening.... This is an emotional roller coaster for some and others just don't have the broad thought process to think critically.   I guess you think the Federal Reserve is a Governmental Agency... wake up.  

Lol - Not Even Captain Obvious Is Buying Whatever Type Of A Rambling ‘Rationalization’ That Ur Attempting To Use To Try And Justify Ur ‘Blunt’ First Post ! :o 

look at that there you have it GIF by Captain Obvious  no do not want GIF by Captain Obvious

And To Utilize Part Of Ur Phrase Of ‘Facts Vs Speculation’ ...

U Haven’t Even Acknowledged The ‘Fact’ That The HCL Is On The Current Legislative Agenda - Even When It’s Been Clearly Spelled Out For U ...

Next ...

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I watched an interview with Joyce Meyer (look her up) the other day.  She mentioned the moral decline in our nation.  She reminded us that not too many years ago men would not curse in front of women and certainly not speak sexual innuendo.  I am saddened when I see it, although it is just a sign of the times.  I also see curse words here abbreviated, and that is thought funny. 

Mock me (I don't care), but eschatology points to an imminent rapture of the church, and I would pray that everyone would examine their hearts.  Some things are more important than the dinar.

Point well taken, no mockery because you are correct. Whether the Lord is returning tomorrow or a hundred years from now, right is right and wrong is wrong. Thanks 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

On 9/20/2019 at 9:58 AM, Shedagal said:

It is pretty sad state of affairs we live in. Thanks Shedagal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 9/20/2019 at 7:55 PM, Bama Girl said:

Point well taken, no mockery because you are correct. Whether the Lord is returning tomorrow or a hundred years from now, right is right and wrong is wrong. Thanks 

No sense in posting something to try to get us grounded.  Like 97% of the public... just don't listen to reason... or logic.  Adam has done a great job... I just wanted us to get back to the way he posted prior to a date that all seemed to be thinking it was "just any time now"  I've seen it before and you just don't want to listen.  Adam... post what you like, I know you are doing as much as you possibly can to be correct... I'll just be a listener and follow like the rest of the sheep.

Edited by Charlie Echo
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"And To Utilize Part Of Ur Phrase Of ‘Facts Vs Speculation’ ...

U Haven’t Even Acknowledged The ‘Fact’ That The HCL Is On The Current Legislative Agenda - Even When It’s Been Clearly Spelled Out For U ."

Thug... it may be a fact that it is on the Legislative Agenda... but... what good is that given these people lie constantly and it may not even pass.... that is what I'm talking about..  when that passes, THEN we can say, what effect it had on the process and see if that triggers the actual RV... until then, it is simply speculation, conjecture and supposition that it might have an effect.  

On 9/19/2019 at 1:05 PM, Adam Montana said:

Good afternoon all!

There are some rumblingsssss right now! This recent development with China may be “more than meets the eye”, and I’m hearing some encouraging things about the oil law (DoD posted some of it here) - I’ll expand on that as time allows, but in the meantime we are having a flash sale!!

Use discount code “flash” for:

- $10 off 3 month VIP!" rel="">VIP

- $16 off 5 month VIP!" rel="">VIP

- $76 off PLATINUM LIFETIME VIP!" rel="">VIP

— $106 off PLATINUM +OSI ACCESS!!!

This is a flash sale! It ends soon - get it now! Discount coupon code “flash”. 

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

On 9/19/2019 at 3:15 PM, Charlie Echo said:

On 9/19/2019 at 3:52 PM, DinarThug said:

Put Away The Blunt And Read It For Urself - HCL Has Been Agreed By Parliament To Be Put On The Agenda ! :o 

Now Whether Those Back Biting Camel Traders Can Follow Thru With Actually Passing It Has Nothing To Do With Adam Bringing This Welcome Piece Of Big News To Everyone’s Attention ... :D  :D  :D 

7 minutes ago, Charlie Echo said:

Thug... it may be a fact that it is on the Legislative Agenda... but... what good is that given these people lie constantly and it may not even pass.... that is what I'm talking about..  when that passes, THEN we can say, what effect it had on the process and see if that triggers the actual RV... until then, it is simply speculation, conjecture and supposition that it might have an effect.  

Lol - I Pointed Out The Fact That It Would Still Have To Be Voted On In My Initial Response To Ur ‘Blunt Dramatic’ Reaction To Adam’s Unhyped And Straight Forward Posting ! ;) 

And Anybody Who’s Been In This Investment For Longer Than A Cup Of Coffee Can Read An Article While Putting It Into Context ! :o 

But If U’d Prefer To Just Remain Uninformed In The Interim - Then Go Do Other Things And Wait For Adam’s Text If This Thing Ever Reaches Completion ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1