Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

To All Dinarians...Rumors Wanted.

Luigi1

Luigi comes in daily to DV to check on what's new in Dinarland.

No new fresh rumors or bank stories to be found.

Nobody brings any fresh new rumors or banks stories to the table.

Everybody loves a juicy rumor or a banks story even if it's unbelievable.

This keep us going while we wait & wait for that day.

Rumors wanted, somebody, please step up to the plate.

Luigi is not the only rumor monger out there in Dinarland.

Looking forward to reading your rumors & bank stories.

Luigi promises to be polite & nice.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

If you post all the internet rumors you can possibly find (which Luigi does very well), it leaves nothing but first hand accounts or jokes for anyone else to post. Prior to the arrival of Luigi, Thug was one of the primary rumor starters. I love Thug's rumor filtering with only the most relevant tid-bits being well presented, but not all sources. Thug allows others to have a few alternate sources to add to the thread. Now the rumors section is largely everything Luigi can dig up and Thug making jokes to liven up the threads. Thug has kept me coming back since 2007 and I appreciate Luigi's fortitude to keep bringing it while being a good sport about the jokes. Thanks to both of you for bringing daily hopium, silly gifs, and giggles to the rumor section. I will miss this after the RV, and I'm excited for the change. GO IRAQ!

Edited by samwell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

here's a big fat juicy rumor from MarkZ…

He personally knows of people exchanging, made liquid & are spending money.

THERE WAS A BANK THAT IN TEXAS THAT EXCHANGED THE DINAR AT $3.91 ON TUESDAY.

THERE ARE SOMETHINGS THAT COULD BE SAID BUT I AM NOT FREE TO SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY WANT TO KEEP IT QUIET. BUT WE ARE VERY CLOSE.
MZ: They appeared to have jumped the gun….but if banks are doing currency swaps….you know they believe we are really close
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

Thanks, Weegie Boy Floyd.

😁😁😁

Here’s one for ya.

Last week, While trying to find a business in Tulsa, I stopped in at the Central Bank Of Oklahoma, on 2021 S Lewis Ave, to see if they had heard of the company I was looking for.  The gentleman hadn’t, but we both agreed, we had previously met. I asked if he was into foreign currency, and he stated no, but our bank buys and sells foreign currency. What about Iraqi Dinar, I asked? He said yes, we trade Dinar. 

There you have it folks.  A Prime A-rated FDIC Insured bank in AMERICA, trades in IRAQI DINAR. So the only dang thing we’re waiting on, is Iraq to increase their rate.  

:cigar:

No......I never followed up on a cost. Feel free. 

😊😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

CNN is reporting today, a sting operation and pending arrests involving dinar con-men RayHen, MarkZzzzz, Judy Lyington and TNT Tony. Also under investigation are a host of others on the internet who propugate their lies about astronomical Iraq Dinar revalue rates and bogus humanitarian projects, packed bank parking lots, various tier payout appointments and meetings in Reno. According to 'un-named sources', jail cells are being made ready at Guantanamo Bay, while staff there report a recent government cargo plane arrived, loaded with pallets of bar soap.

And, Weegie, just wait till you hear my bank story !!

Treat as rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.  😄😄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, King Bean said:

CNN is reporting today, a sting operation and pending arrests involving dinar con-men RayHen, MarkZzzzz, Judy Lyington and TNT Tony. Also under investigation are a host of others on the internet who propugate their lies about astronomical Iraq Dinar revalue rates and bogus humanitarian projects, packed bank parking lots, various tier payout appointments and meetings in Reno. According to 'un-named sources', jail cells are being made ready at Guantanamo Bay, while staff there report a recent government cargo plane arrived, loaded with pallets of bar soap.

That was great!!! 🤣😂🤣😂👍🇺🇸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

That was great!!! 🤣😂🤣😂👍🇺🇸

1 hour ago, King Bean said:

I wish this is true to eliminate some of the rumor/lie perpetrators that clouded the internet on a daily basis. lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/20/2019 at 11:02 AM, Luigi1 said:

THERE ARE SOMETHINGS THAT COULD BE SAID BUT I AM NOT FREE TO SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY WANT TO KEEP IT QUIET. BUT WE ARE VERY CLOSE.
MZ: They appeared to have jumped the gun….but if banks are doing currency swaps….you know they believe we are really close

There are no banks exchanging in Texas !  Luigi you might want to pick another state! To many Texans holding this toilet paper! I know Texas is big place trust me the big eyes 👀 of the Masonic Lodge are watching!!! There are a lot of bankers that are brothers! Might try another state! JMHO 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Luigi comes in daily to DV to check on what's new in Dinarland.

No new fresh rumors or bank stories to be found.

Nobody brings any fresh new rumors or banks stories to the table.

Everybody loves a juicy rumor or a banks story even if it's unbelievable.

This keep us going while we wait & wait for that day.

Rumors wanted, somebody, please step up to the plate.

Luigi is not the only rumor monger out there in Dinarland.

Looking forward to reading your rumors & bank stories.

Luigi promises to be polite & nice.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

End Quote

Luigi...You're a funny guy....In a good way I mean...Of course

• Thanks 1

End Quote

At last!!!!!! Heading for Texas this very nano-second........Where in Texas exactly?

Have 2 or 3 places in mind...But you go ( with the name) first

On 9/20/2019 at 10:19 PM, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...I can't believe it. The hurricane blamed for stopping the RV.

TNT stated today, CBI servers are under water in Houston due to the hurricane. Some people paid. He's not sure if the RV will be further delayed.

Thanks...Our ( my) usual luck...I'm obviously speechless.........No Texas for me then.......

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, umbertino said:

End Quote

At last!!!!!! Heading for Texas this very nano-second........Where in Texas exactly?

Have 2 or 3 places in mind...But you go ( with the name) first

Well Marky Mark, I’m in Texas.. What bank was it? 😂 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2