Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(ALERT). Fed. Cuts.. FAILED STATE.. Debt DE@TH SPIRAL.. By Gregory Mannarino

bostonangler

15 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Doom and gloom, how does this poor guy get out of bed.  

Pitcher, I know you understand what's going on... Slashing rates, injecting capital, printing money and propping up the markets today at the same time Powell is speaking about another rate cut. Greg gets kookie, but he does have a point. Why is the Fed doing all the same things they did in 2007 if our economy is so great? The Fed said the same thing today they said in September 07 when they cut rates. Right before the big crash... "We don't expect a recession". Then in December the bottom fell out. 

We are seeing the same thing they did with Obama... Trying to stop what most economic experts are telling you. Debt for both government and consumers is higher than 07. Government spending is out of control. Trade policies are unsustainable.  People need to protect what they have. You know it, and a lot of other people need to know it. Our president is actually calling for negative interest rates. I don't think most people really understand what that means to their savings and 401Ks and Money Markets they plan to live off of when they retire.

B/A

• Thanks 1

You should probably go read about the events leading to the Great Depression.  There are many similarities in today’s global situation. I believe President Trump is trying to avoid that situation. The Fed raising rates last year was not the correct move.  It’s also preposterous that past Presidents have allowed our so called allies to rip us off in one way trade deals and turn China, a Communist country into a super powerhouse. 

.I know you don’t like President Trump, you tell us that everyday.  I don’t like many things he does either but he is right on the money on trade issues, Border Security, Israel, jobs, and so much more.  Put aside your petty differences and try to support the USA.  No President is perfect but this one is fighting for you and cleaning up 40 plus years of American erosion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

On 9/19/2019 at 2:51 PM, bostonangler said:

So I guess you guys are good with over an additional TRILLON dollars of debt in 9 months, increased government spending, zero to negative rates, bailouts, printing more money and the Fed propping up over-valued markets? How very Obama of you.

B/A

If the US goes bust.....the World does as well......clean slate......something that isn't being discussed much is Trumps work toward US self reliance...Steel mills running again....energy independence....(hopefully agriculture......heartland Spring floods hurt it)......

And of course Secure Borders with a Military second to none to keep the have notes from invading...

Money well spent IMO

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Floridian said:

I don't know if this is the right place to post this.  If not, please move it.  Thank you.

You know over the years when presidential numbers are crumbling it seems they always go to war... History shows America usually stays with the same administration during the early years of a war and finally get tired of it... I think Trump is like all politicians and will do anything to stay in office including marching our boys off to death for political gain... It is a common practice among all politicians.

B/A

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

You know over the years when presidential numbers are crumbling it seems they always go to war... History shows America usually stays with the same administration during the early years of a war and finally get tired of it... I think Trump is like all politicians and will do anything to stay in office including marching our boys off to death for political gain... It is a common practice among all politicians.

B/A

Common practice?  I don't think he does anything "common".

AND, he's the guy that wants to bring ALL the troops home, not send them to war.

Lastly, I guess you didn't watch the video because the WAR they are talking about Trump preparing for, is a TRADE WAR.

• Upvote 2