Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Uploading issues

Dolemite

Adam

Will you be putting the info on here somewhere post-rv in case some of us have a problem with our email. Just thought I would ask so I can stash it some where. Thanks for the all the info you give us all the time and your staff also.Keeps fingers and toes crossed it happens before 2020. go rv  :drunk:

:wave:  for now

Moxie64

Just now, Moxie64 said:

Adam

Will you be putting the info on here somewhere post-rv in case some of us have a problem with our email. Just thought I would ask so I can stash it some where. Thanks for the all the info you give us all the time and your staff also.Keeps fingers and toes crossed it happens before 2020. go rv  :drunk:

Moxie64

In a word - YES. :twothumbs:

We have a separate Post-RV VIP section with all of the possible scenarios outlined, instructions prepared, ready to launch.

There will be info in the VIP section on how to access it, and that's where I'll be posting updates as they are needed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

We have a separate Post-RV VIP!" rel="">VIP section with all of the possible scenarios outlined, instructions prepared, ready to launch.

There will be info in the VIP!" rel="">VIP section on how to access it, and that's where I'll be posting updates as they are needed.

Thanks Adam

That sounds good to me,will be interesting to see all the info.I was lucky to make it under the wire to be here. You people out did yourselves will all the hoops you willing jumped through and rabbit holes also. Take care and thanks again.

Moxie64

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Moxie64 said:

Thanks Adam

That sounds good to me,will be interesting to see all the info.I was lucky to make it under the wire to be here. You people out did yourselves will all the hoops you willing jumped through and rabbit holes also. Take care and thanks again.

Moxie64

Every ounce of effort put into this venture will one day (soon) return many times over.

:tiphat: 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

On 10/3/2019 at 10:02 AM, Adam Montana said:

Every ounce of effort put into this venture will one day (soon) return many times over.

:tiphat: 

You must know something we don't.  From what I am reading, we are a long way from home.  Sorry to be a downer. 

Edited by TexasMike1958
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

You must know something we don't.  From what I am reading, we are a long way from home.  Sorry to be a downer. 

Have to agree TM1958....... this "civil unrest" is a stepping stone for a full blown civil war, not even close to the "stability" any of the alphabet soup agencies are requiring.

12 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

Have to agree TM1958....... this "civil unrest" is a stepping stone for a full blown civil war, not even close to the "stability" any of the alphabet soup agencies are requiring.

Two weeks ago, Parliament member  was quoted as saying they were meeting and going to pass a controversial law the next week.  The next week.....nothing.  A few laws were discussed and maybe voted on, but nothing controversial.  Haven't met to discuss much since.  Now this rioting.  Sometimes it just seems all these sources are playing us for fools.

• Upvote 1