Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 18 September 2019

Adam Montana

I wonder if these deals with China tie into Trump’s negotiations with China regarding our debts/tariffs etc.... I’m sure in some way we are dividing up the spoils and very possibly making concessions to China in the Silk Road region to get them to come to the table on our trade negotiations. Just speculating but I’m guessing it’s all connected in some major geopolitical ways. Thanks Adam, hope we don’t have too many more of these pre RV updates. Would much rather be reading OSI/VIP emails 😂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

The visit to China is of major significance for Iraq and could lead to the upcoming economic revolution.

Iraq geographic location is of significant importance for the new Silk Road.

Go iraq

Go China 

Go new Silk Road 

Go RV

Go economic revolution 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, RV-2-Day said:

Adam

I have a basic question. 

Given all the scenarios, what do you think will be the final straw that makes Iraq pull the trigger (no pun intended) to do the RV on one day or another?

that is not a basic question, that is the million dollar question   

• Upvote 2

What about an article in the military Stars and Stripes news about an exchange of visits for the leaders of Kuwait and Iraq. We Kuwait stating that they would establish a city on the Iraqi Kuwaiti border where there can be a free trade zone. 

China is not the only players in the game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, JoeB said:

Youre not the only one. As far as I know Panama is not even on the same continent as Iraq. Probably China is somewhere in the background but I cannot see what Panama has to do with our investment. Could someone clarify?

We do have some savvy world travelers here on the forums, but I realize now I could have posed that statement a little differently. And tied it together better. 

Ill follow up up on it - possibly tomorrow, since I have some flight time. 

✈️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

On 9/20/2019 at 6:24 PM, JoeB said:

Youre not the only one. As far as I know Panama is not even on the same continent as Iraq. Probably China is somewhere in the background but I cannot see what Panama has to do with our investment. Could someone clarify?

I just put up a post to clarify. I'm going to lock this thread and redirect everyone to here:

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/268689-adam-montana-22-sept-2019-follow-up/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2