Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Three Masked Teens with Guns Shot Dead After Attempting to Rob Georgia Homeowner at 4 AM in Morning

bigwave

***///

He's right to be bothered by the fact that 3 young men lost their lives...

But where were those 3 young men's daddies who's job it was to raise them to be 

law-abiding young men who knew right from wrong?

Where were their Mommas when the Gubment was putting food in their mouths &

using our Tax Dollars to put book learnin' in their heads & shoulda been draggin' 'em all to Church?

Were they victims of the leftist idiot-ology that told them they were "entitled, so go take it"....?

Where was the Civics Class, The Pledge of Allegiance, The Bible, which ALL have been ripped from

our schools by the leftist kommies co-opting & corrupting the minds of our youth..?

How do the "progressive" School Boards answer this?

How do the Democrat-run cities who choose to revile & alienate our Law Enforcement answer this?

How do those calling for violence & hatred like colin kapernik & Auntie Maxine Watters answer this?

Oh, yuh.... it's the Right's fault for not making US all hand over our "bad, bad" guns.  <_<

NOT. :angry:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 3

I can understand the concern for the lost lives. 

On a base human level we should all be a little concerned for the victims and their family.

On the flip side, I, as a Husband and Father am happy to see the bad guys get what they deserve. 

They get an early chance to meet their maker and await his judgement. If they are good to go they get to see Heaven

before the rest of us. If not they meet the devil and all his ilk.

If I am, God forbid, ever put in that situation I pray I will be able to defend me and mine. Would I be upset about taking a live(s)? Absolutely.

I would be less upset that I or mine survive the ordeal. It is our job or duty as fathers or husbands to protect our families. 

• Thanks 2

They get an early chance to meet their maker and await his judgement. If they are good to go they get to see Heaven

before the rest of us.

End Quote

Infact I did not question that part...You do bad, you must be ready to receive the reaction of what you're doing....Sure

I was rather referring to what the gentleman was saying in regard to how the money gets spent  and the fact they should do something about it  ie. a Prevention center or something like that...Of course the issue is much more complex than that...It involves a lot of People and a lot of commitment

I've had to think about this. I am saddened when anyone dies. I am saddened for the families involved - the young teens and the homeowner.

But I can't bring myself to call these teens victims. All reports indicate that these teens covered their faces with masks and bandanas. All reports indicate these teens initiated contact. All reports indicate that these teens fired their weapons first. The homeowner returned fire. The three young teens died. The innocent homeowner now has to spend the rest of his days with the pain of having ended 3 young lives. It's way too easy to say you'd never give another thought about it, but that's not normally the case.

I'd probably have done the same.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, 429 said:

I've had to think about this. I am saddened when anyone dies. I am saddened for the families involved - the young teens and the homeowner.

But I can't bring myself to call these teens victims. All reports indicate that these teens covered their faces with masks and bandanas. All reports indicate these teens initiated contact. All reports indicate that these teens fired their weapons first. The homeowner returned fire. The three young teens died. The innocent homeowner now has to spend the rest of his days with the pain of having ended 3 young lives. It's way too easy to say you'd never give another thought about it, but that's not normally the case.

I'd probably have done the same.

And I agree with you