Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bank Parking Lots Filled Up At 6:00 AM.

Luigi1

Luigi found this rumor of Dinarian interests...

They're camped out at banks...parking lots are filled.

Gee, Rat...you don't think end of fiscal year banking inventories have anything to do with it, do you?

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

9-17-2019   Intel Guru RayRen98    BANK PARKING LOTS FULL AND "LIT UP" AT 6 AM? WHUT DA HECK? LOL   "SPECIAL" BANK APPOINTMENTS ARE STARTING TO SURFACE...  HINT: BE PREPARED TO NEGOTIATE  "ANY" RATE THAT IS ON THE SCREEN AT EXCHANGE TIME ...JUS SAYIN'.  ... SOME OF YOU MIGHT BE UP LATE...OR ALL NIGHT?  I GOTTA FEELIN' - THAT TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A GOOD, GOOD NIGHT!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Downvote 8

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this 

Gee, Rat...you don't think end of fiscal year banking inventories have anything to do with it, do you?

Weegie - The Rest Of The World Doesn’t Consider The Last Day Of Goat Mating Season In Mid September As The End Of The ‘Physical’ Year ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 6

21 minutes ago, murd11 said:

Luigi, You are insulting to this site. Yes, I know I don't have to read it, but if we stand together we can get rid of this dribble.

You should know the contents of these posts.  I would rather see them here vs going there.  It gives me an understanding of this investment so if I run into someone spouting these rumors, I know the source. 

Again consider the source and move on...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

59 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

These are real Guru rumors & stories. I'm just the middle man schmuck.

Why bother goofball. Not one of your posts do anything good or uplifting for the site. Why don't you middle man yourself off this site. Some people just shouldn't get in front of a key board 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

6 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

We're camped out at banks...parking lots

Weegie and RayRat shared 'body heat' in his Citation, waiting for WF to open

and cash in their ZIM. Speaking of schmucks ??

And which one was 'up....all night'??  :lol:

Image result for single car in parking lot at night
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, murd11 said:

Why bother goofball. Not one of your posts do anything good or uplifting for the site. Why don't you middle man yourself off this site. Some people just shouldn't get in front of a key board 

I would by far rather read Luigi's posts than absolutely anything you could offer. Like even you said, you don't need to read his posts AND as a matter of fact why don't you just block him ? It's better than popping that vein in your forehead don't cha think ?

pp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

All of you who respond are great!  After our wait is finally over I believe that a book needs to be put together that captures the various responses given to Luigi’s posts.  If the book doesn’t provide people with some necessary comic relief, I don’t know what would?  Thank you again for sharing your “insights”!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, Master Oogway said:

I have never understood why people get angry at Luigi for posting rumors in the RUMORS section. That's is what this place is for. Btw, him posting them here keeps others from adding numbers to the other sites. I just don't get the outrage.

Im thinkin that everyone has an opinion, even the negative ones that think Luigi's post are less than a rumor. More like, humor to most and trash to others to either read and be pissed or blocked and pass. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jg1 said:

Im thinkin that everyone has an opinion, even the negative ones that think Luigi's post are less than a rumor. More like, humor to most and trash to others to either read and be pissed or blocked and pass. 

Your right mate.. it just RUMOR.. why bother and just passed it if u think all this as a ****..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

These are real Guru rumors & stories.  I'm just the middle man schmuck.

Ya - Weegie’s Just The Guy In The Middle Getting ‘Pushed’ From Behind By A Pumper While He’s ‘Pushing’ A Goat ! :o 

Oh Wait, Looks Like They’re ‘Stuck’ Again - Somebody Grab The Hose ...

Although The Last Time We Had To Call The Fire Department ...

Along With US Fish And Wildlife ...

Too Many Additional Punch Lines ? Sorry, I Just Finished My Second Cup ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1