Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Transparent Ignorance

Nadler and his cronies just can't drop the "Russia" thing....

Polls...(and I don"t like polls).....show the general populace is ready to move away from the Russia tact......

Instead they decided to subpoena Corey Lewandowski....even though he had volunteered to testify....again......

Jim Jordan summed the whole process up very well.......first video..........

And Lewandowski refused to be baited into a perjury trap in the second video......

Another proud day in American politics......CL

• Thanks 4

These Democrats have no clue what they are doing to themselves. 

Every time one of them opens their mouths they are pushing sane people 

away. And I'm not talking just about Trumpkins I mean liberals too. 

This is something to watch a party filled with hate implode on themselves. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Lewandowski is a morally bankrupt scammer molded in Trump's image.  About the only thing he did right was refusing to do Donald's dirty work in respect to firing Mueller....All that said, this congressional charade is not doing America any good...If Democrats are so enamored with securing Donald's political demise, they should simply focus on his daily tweet show as he sinks further and further into mental instability.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 7

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Lewandowski is a morally bankrupt scammer molded in Trump's image.  About the only thing he did right was refusing to do Donald's dirty work in respect to firing Mueller....All that said, this congressional charade is not doing America any good...If Democrats are so enamored with securing Donald's political demise, they should simply focus on his daily tweet show as he sinks further and further into mental instability.  As always, just my opinion. 

GO RV, then BV 

Are you implying Trump is God?  Ohhhhhhhhh you're in so much trouble!   Just messing with you.  But I have to agree with you.  Congress is a charade no matter who is in the oval office.  Just one giant conglomerate of self serving, non problem solving, divisive, bias people that we elected.  How dumb are we?

• Thanks 1

How dumb are we?

End Quote

Cranman....It's the same exact story all over the world or at least in the 95% of the world Countries.....Sadly

PTB, Industrialists, Corporations, Personal or lobby interests ...... and HUGE money (of course)....win almost each and every time....and they do NOT the best interests of People at heart.....That's for sure

It's indeed a a sort of tragicomic comedy that keeps repeating itself with the li'l People being told that's Democracy.......

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I always thought Congress could put you in jail... If not, why would all those mobsters show up? Either congress has no real power, or they need to lock up all these people who refuse to show up or refuse to testify.

B/A

You're 1,000% correct...Same in Italy with some BAAAAAAD politicians....

Out of pluses, B/A

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I always thought Congress could put you in jail... If not, why would all those mobsters show up? Either congress has no real power, or they need to lock up all these people who refuse to show up or refuse to testify.

B/A

I might refuse to show and testify too.  It's like trying to prove your innocence to too people who have already convicted you.  The people in congress will never admit that they don't know everything and that they could be wrong.  Although I've haven't seen every televised congressional hearing I doubt there hasn't been one where the congressional members weren't condescending, asked questions that had acceptable answers (besides Yes or No.  What total bullsh!! is that?)  and  were truly there for the facts.  If you are getting called in for questioning you can guarantee it is to tear apart you credibility, smear your name and make a spectacle for MSM.  It surely isn't  for fact finding or gaining knowledge.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, cranman said:

I might refuse to show and testify too.  It's like trying to prove your innocence to too people who have already convicted you.  The people in congress will never admit that they don't know everything and that they could be wrong.  Although I've haven't seen every televised congressional hearing I doubt there hasn't been one where the congressional members weren't condescending, asked questions that had acceptable answers (besides Yes or No.  What total bullsh!! is that?)  and  were truly there for the facts.  If you are getting called in for questioning you can guarantee it is to tear apart you credibility, smear your name and make a spectacle for MSM.  It surely isn't  for fact finding or gaining knowledge.

All that said, I wonder if you are subpoenaed, does it not mean anything? When you are called to testify in court, if you don't show they come and get you or swear out a warrant. So does this mean congress really has no power? 

B/A

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

Congress abdicated its power a LONG time ago. Most of it's power ended up in the Executive branch. (They never dreamed that they would loose control to an outsider like Trump) the rest of their power was abdicated to the Federal Reserve. So, no , they have no real power  now and that bumbling idiot Nadler is putting that FACT on BLAST with his circus show. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1