Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pretty Sad when you can't even trust those you Look Up To and Seek out Guidance From can't even be Trusted.

Televangelist Acton Bowen Pleads Guilty To Sexually Abusing Multiple Children

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2019/12/televangelist-acton-bowen-pleads-guilty-to-sexually-abusing-multiple-children/?fbclid=IwAR2xAfzaGcnhUNK2I5Usvp6RTUMkowc0JAga4FsyYK7OHOKtkIQxAByv-JY

Karsten

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rafiki1 said:

How freakin dare you to post this. You may THINK you are “educating” folks, when in fact you are exploiting these children. Imagine your own daughters pictures here. I wish belatedly I had not come across this thread. But to be silent implies I condone this. 

Maybe you should clarify just why the hell you are attaching LGD....I bring a lot of Information here and i have a reason.....I Know people that lived this Horror Story. 

Karsten

• Thanks 5

8 hours ago, Rafiki1 said:

How freakin dare you to post this. You may THINK you are “educating” folks, when in fact you are exploiting these children. Imagine your own daughters pictures here. I wish belatedly I had not come across this thread. But to be silent implies I condone this. 

First, I haven't posted for some time here. 

Second, I HAVEN'T POSTED ONE PICTURE OF A SINGLE CHILD. 

And Third, That had Best be the LAST TIME you ever involk my children OR anyone else children into a debate. We at D.V. respect each other's opinions and right to discuss whatever they choose as long as forum rules are applied. 

Now as to why I postedthis thread, I believe that the more people who know what is happening the more likely they will get involved to stop the madness. 

And also that making such information available will raise awareness of the dangers that exists in our communities. Some of these poor children have been snatched right out of their own mothers hands. 

• Thanks 4

Parents, I've seen hundreds of videos where these perverts literally will yank a child from their mothers arms.

This kind of behavior is only going to get worse as we continue to progress into the darkest times of history.

Please keep your eyes alert and maybe carry some pepper spray. Don't let this happen to you.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

11 Middle Tennesseans arrested in TBI Human Trafficking sting

https://fox17.com/news/local/11-middle-tennesseans-arrested-in-tbi-human-trafficking-sting?fbclid=IwAR13LW1z8m2GEom_Kv5g1U8HO0QnlnPtRkTDmJCtpASGBmwT3LuFNaVgJ8k

I never saw this much activity during the past few decades......Times are a changing and it is for the good of the Children.

Karsten

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3