Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

Twisted Development: Epstein’s Evil World May Have Existed To Blackmail The World’s Elites, Intelligence Agencies Deeply Involved

https://en-volve.com/2019/09/28/twisted-development-epsteins-evil-world-may-have-existed-to-blackmail-the-worlds-elites-intelligence-agencies-deeply-involved/

Karsten

This is why I posted my article above. It really is beginning to show what I've thought for many years. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is a Dark Road to follow but it needs to come to light to save those that should not have been there to start with....The more I come across the More I hate.

Media Silent as Allison Mack’s Arrest Exposes Child Trafficking For Billionaire-Backed Sex Slave Ring

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/allison-mack-accused-trafficking-children-billionaire-backed-sex-slavery-ring/?fbclid=IwAR1fFnL4hdjb-oenSgrsOe2ZjFVYkZUjH2Cir_USl5lLlfvrYmh5O7lqQrU

Karsten

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Karsten said:

It is a Dark Road to follow but it needs to come to light to save those that should not have been there to start with....The more I come across the More I hate.

Media Silent as Allison Mack’s Arrest Exposes Child Trafficking For Billionaire-Backed Sex Slave Ring

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/allison-mack-accused-trafficking-children-billionaire-backed-sex-slavery-ring/?fbclid=IwAR1fFnL4hdjb-oenSgrsOe2ZjFVYkZUjH2Cir_USl5lLlfvrYmh5O7lqQrU

Karsten

You're doing a fine job, keep exposing this evil. For evil cannot withstand the light of day. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On 10/31/2019 at 8:36 PM, Karsten said:

So if Pizza Gate, Comet Ping Pong and everything else is just right wing dribble as B/A and the left would want you to think....Why wasJenny Moore Murdered ?

https://neonnettle.com/features/1491-top-journalist-investigating-clinton-child-sex-crimes-found-dead

Karsten

For many this is all very hard to believe/understand.....how can this be......well it is!

General Flynn was railroaded because his kid was exposing pizzagate......Flynn will be exonerated soon.....his sentencing was moved back last week as the Judge studies dismissal....

This Lady was killed for exposing this corruption....

Barr is on this.....Huber and Horowitz as well......many are complicit.....(google Schiff and the Standard Hotel)....all have been protected by the sweep it under the rug leftist MSM ...

Many in DC are in for a rough ride in the not to distant future....    CL

A little more on Jen Moore

Thread Reader

Profile picture
 Subscribe
8 months ago, 4 tweets, 2 min read  Read on Twitter
 Bookmark    Save as PDF
Jen knew she was targeted. She listed herself as a TI on her profile.D0EGr3XX4AAuPMQ.jpg
The unupdated, Clinton body count.D0EJXjoWsAEKsk-.jpg
She has had a Terry Bean /Obama tweet pinned since Halloween 2017. Maybe give a retweet if it feels right. She must have felt this was important.

Why is indicted child rapist Terry Bean such great buddies with Obama? Why would Obama have him author transgender bathroom bill?

View image on Twitter

Missing some Tweet in this thread?
You can try to force a refresh.

Like this thread? Get email updates or save it to PDF!

Subscribe to James True
Profile picture

Get real-time email alerts when new unrolls are available from this author!

Subscribe
This content may be removed anytime!

Twitter may remove this content at anytime, convert it as a PDF, save and print for later use!

Save as PDF

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video

1) Follow Thread Reader App on Twitter so you can easily mention us!

2) Go to a Twitter thread (series of Tweets by the same owner) and mention us with a keyword "unroll"@threadreaderapp unroll

You can practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @jarue369see all

8 months ago
Is this one of thirteen Dark Mothers? We already know of Gloria Vanderbilt. The Dark Mother's firstborn is always sacrificed. Reports say she gave birth to the child of Pope Francis from Kevin Annett. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_M%C…
Here's Kevin Annett's account from his Westall interview. Thanks to @denise4607 for posting. I cued this up for time...
And more info here. The irony of my doing a 30 part thread on the Vatican and Rome.
Read 7 tweets
8 months ago
God doesn't want your obedience. He wants your reverence. That's why we have free will. Obedience is mined. Reverence can only blossom.
Speaking of which my orchid is about to bloom!Dz-9Wv9WoAASMlh.jpg
I bought this orchid as a gift for someone and before i could surprise them they told me how awful I was. i left with the orchid still in the car. I told myself i bought it for me and started bawling. Lol. I had never bought myself flowers. P.S. People say i am a bit emotional.
Read 4 tweets
8 months ago
Q's [P] is Piso, the power of the triple crown, the owner of all the trusts. Latin is the language of Satan. We are baptized in a Roman trust.
This is where I got the idea for Piso. Nutshell - Piso was behind the legal jargon that binds the world to Rome (and Satan). The entire consent extraction system is here. JUST LIKE SATAN. Will condense and explain soon, but it's him. Same energy ...
I was posting about this yesterday before I saw the name Piso. This is the latin black magick spell that was cast long before Luther. Who would claim to own all the oceans of the world and make all the island creatures his slaves?
Read 54 tweets

Related threads

9 months ago
Ever wonder why there are so many pedophiles being arrested lately in high level positions? That is what got me so pissed off. Joel Davis in FL was the last straw for me. That’s when I started researching, and why I’m sharing this now.
Examples: 1. Joel Davis, FL- Hillarious campaigner, youngest person ever nominated for the Nobel peace prize, Yale student. Founding executive director of the international organization Youth to End Sexual Violence and a...
member of the International Campaign to Stop Rape & Gender Violence in Conflict. [arrested for pedophilia involving a 9 and 2 year old!!!] google.com/amp/s/heavy.co…
Read 161 tweets
9 months ago
A New member of the #Clinton Body Count. Found dead this morning in Barcelona after she exposes a sex slave farm. Children, teens and woman were being sold. Sabrina Bittencourt exposed a disgusting pig nicknamed "John The God" "Farm owner" She has been found deceased.
B Known as John The God but I will only refer to him simply as John. John has been interviewed by @Oprah @OWNTV and has "treated" @BillClinton John was selling babies on the black market for up to $40,000 And has involved hundreds and hundreds of children and victims.
C 600 + Vicims have so far come forward. @HillaryClinton #Brazil @Pontifex #QAnon msn.com/en-xl/latiname…
Read 10 tweets
a year ago
How to “Debunk the Debunkers”: A lesson in falsehood reporting Time to expose how the shady operation known as Snopes plays its game... all in the name of money and political ideology.Dltgy3UUYAAnAcQ.jpg
We will first look on the surface, and then later on, we can all take a deeper dive behind the scenes. First, we must get a catchy headline for that clickbait revenue. Include a spooky header image of spies in trench coats, and we’re off!DlthK6jV4AAk8_q.jpg
Right from the start, the first words of their opening statement highlights “conspiracy blogs”..... ooooooh spooky! 👻 That is designed to instill doubt into everything else that follows. It’s a well-known tactic on AUDIENCE MANIPULATION. And Snopes is good at that!Dlthk_BU4AAncTm.jpg
Read 50 tweets
a year ago
"Investigative Journalist Jen Moore was found dead...D.C. hotel room Monday...investigating allegations by 26-year-old man that, as a young boy, he was sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton + pimped out at private sex parties attended by other D.C. elites." truepundit.com/investigative-…
"The victim also confirmed he witnessed other children and people being sexually and physically abused and possibly worse on numerous “boat parties.” These parties were attended by elite members of D.C. political class, according to Moore and the victim."DkkXHnNU4AA3Bkr.jpgDkkXHnPUYAEWDhb.jpgDkkXHnMUYAI6Q2j.jpg
Post on Voat: "She went by the name TaskForce it in DC. She went to work with George Webb about a year ago. Some of the oldies here will remember her. George posted a video regarding her death." voat.co/v/pizzagate/26…DkkZvcJUUAEH3F-.jpg
Read 7 tweets
a year ago
1) Q, R and JFK Jr. (Part 2) Is it possible JFK Jr. is still alive and has set this plan in motion with the help of Donald Trump since 1999?DjiQUmrUwAAVjbp.jpg
2)Now onto the Q and R part of this thread. First the original R post:DjiQdNyU8AInylG.jpg
3)On the same day R posts, @realDonaldTrump tweets and makes an error. Instead of “our vets” he types “are vets”. Are=”R”DjiQm3SUcAA6e30.jpg
Read 23 tweets
a year ago
Clinton body count 1. Shawn Lucas served the DNC on July 3 with a complaint & summons in a fraud action on behalf of Sanders supporters. On August 2, he was found lying on the bathroom floor dead by his girlfriend when she came home that evening. She said he was in good health.
Clinton body count 2. John Ashe The former President of the United Nations General Assembly mysteriously passed away on June 22, a few days before he was scheduled to begin pretrial meetings involving shady financial dealings regarding a former Clinton crony. Death by barbell.
Clinton body count 3. Robert Bates, Barry Seal's aircraft mechanic at Mena airport Died: March 29th, 1995 Robert Bates supposedly died of an "overdose of mouthwash". Regarded by local authorities as an obvious homicide.
Read 79 tweets

Help | About | TOS | Privacy

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

For many this is all very hard to believe/understand.....how can this be......well it is!

General Flynn was railroaded because his kid was exposing pizzagate......Flynn will be exonerated soon.....his sentencing was moved back last week as the Judge studies dismissal....

This Lady was killed for exposing this corruption....

Barr is on this.....Huber and Horowitz as well......many are complicit.....(google Schiff and the Standard Hotel)....all have been protected by the sweep it under the rug leftist MSM ...

Many in DC are in for a rough ride in the not to distant future....    CL

A little more on Jen Moore

Thread Reader

Profile picture
 Subscribe
8 months ago, 4 tweets, 2 min read  Read on Twitter
 Bookmark    Save as PDF
Jen knew she was targeted. She listed herself as a TI on her profile.D0EGr3XX4AAuPMQ.jpg
The unupdated, Clinton body count.D0EJXjoWsAEKsk-.jpg
She has had a Terry Bean /Obama tweet pinned since Halloween 2017. Maybe give a retweet if it feels right. She must have felt this was important.

Why is indicted child rapist Terry Bean such great buddies with Obama? Why would Obama have him author transgender bathroom bill?

View image on Twitter

Missing some Tweet in this thread?
You can try to force a refresh.

Like this thread? Get email updates or save it to PDF!

Subscribe to James True
Profile picture

Get real-time email alerts when new unrolls are available from this author!

Subscribe
This content may be removed anytime!

Twitter may remove this content at anytime, convert it as a PDF, save and print for later use!

Save as PDF

Try unrolling a thread yourself!

how to unroll video

1) Follow Thread Reader App on Twitter so you can easily mention us!

2) Go to a Twitter thread (series of Tweets by the same owner) and mention us with a keyword "unroll"@threadreaderapp unroll

You can practice here first or read more on our help page!

More from @jarue369see all

8 months ago
Is this one of thirteen Dark Mothers? We already know of Gloria Vanderbilt. The Dark Mother's firstborn is always sacrificed. Reports say she gave birth to the child of Pope Francis from Kevin Annett. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_M%C…
Here's Kevin Annett's account from his Westall interview. Thanks to @denise4607 for posting. I cued this up for time...
And more info here. The irony of my doing a 30 part thread on the Vatican and Rome.
Read 7 tweets
8 months ago
God doesn't want your obedience. He wants your reverence. That's why we have free will. Obedience is mined. Reverence can only blossom.
Speaking of which my orchid is about to bloom!Dz-9Wv9WoAASMlh.jpg
I bought this orchid as a gift for someone and before i could surprise them they told me how awful I was. i left with the orchid still in the car. I told myself i bought it for me and started bawling. Lol. I had never bought myself flowers. P.S. People say i am a bit emotional.
Read 4 tweets
8 months ago
Q's [P] is Piso, the power of the triple crown, the owner of all the trusts. Latin is the language of Satan. We are baptized in a Roman trust.
This is where I got the idea for Piso. Nutshell - Piso was behind the legal jargon that binds the world to Rome (and Satan). The entire consent extraction system is here. JUST LIKE SATAN. Will condense and explain soon, but it's him. Same energy ...
I was posting about this yesterday before I saw the name Piso. This is the latin black magick spell that was cast long before Luther. Who would claim to own all the oceans of the world and make all the island creatures his slaves?
Read 54 tweets