Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Night Guru Opinions @ 10:45 PM- 9/16/2019

9-16-2019   Newshound Guru Breitling   ...They [Russia] are putting out a report that it [oil] is probably going to be $26 a barrel in the year 2020...it's going to be low.  What does that mean for you and me It means Iraq is going to add value to their currency.  It's not a hypothetical.  They know.  They have the most undervalued currency.  What allows them to do that is the profits they're making selling energy in US dollars.  But once that dries up they're not going to be sitting on a domestic currency at a tenth of a penny.  It's not gonna happen.  They're not China.  They're not Vietnam.  They don't have a labor force like that...(Post 1 of 2 ... more to come..!)

9-16-2019   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   [Q? ...latest indicates with the attack on Saudi oil we may be seeing 100 a barrel soon. Based on what you are seeing and hearing will this move the RV closer or will the concerns for possible attacks on near by Iran and possible Saudi retaliation cause Iraq to pause and take a step back? Look into your crystal ball. LOL.]  My crystal ball says anything that will guide oil to higher prices is potentially a good thing for Iraq's future. Obviously there's more to it than that, but the Crystal Ball tends to be a bit vague at times.

9-16-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:   "China and the financial sector"   Quote:  "we must in fact have a banking system capable of managing this process, through the adoption of correspondent banks or the opening of branches of Chinese banks inside Iraq, as can The adoption of bilateral partnerships in the financial sector, the result of which banks are sober leading to the mutual benefit of the economies of the two countries."    The above data supports that WS [Guru Walkingstick] is right and apparently on time. We were told about this PBs [Bilateral Partnerships ?] in the USA to be within two weeks back on 09/06/2019. Well two weeks from then is 09/20/2019 imo. Today [Sunday] is the 15th.. lol  If they will arrive within five days it sure would seem they would have the international rate exposed prior to that time, imo... the pressure is on now and big time. imo! The most logical time is upon us. imo That is when the markets bare the least disruptions...imo..!

:salute:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

9-16-2019   Newshound Guru Breitling    Don't worry about what's happening with Saudi Arabia.  Do not worry if we go to war with Iran...because we anticipated all this stuff we have a way to lower the price of oil...what's that mean for you and me Iraq, they're gonna have to add value to their currency.  They are not going to be making money selling energy.  So you and I are sitting on their currency.  Huge opportunity.  I'm excited.  I'm not kidding.  It's a beautiful thing...It's coming down the road...(Post 2 of 2)...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3