Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Aftrernoon Guru Opinions @ 4:20 PM EDT - 9/15/2019

9-15-2019   Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf    [nobody and I mean NO ONE knows what will happen or how this will be implemented.]  Absolutely spot on and nobody is ever going to stop the speculation. What we do know however is what is not going to happen. There is not going to be a huge overnight RV, never been one in the past and not going to happen in the future. That myth was born from confusion between revaluation and redenomination.  We do know how a redenomination would be implemented but that cannot happen overnight and is not going to happen any time soon.   

9-15-2019   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Government source reveals program of Abdul-Mahdi's visit to China"  Quote:  "The economic and political circles in Baghdad are looking with optimism to the forthcoming visit of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to China on September 19 for four days, and it is reported in some economic circles that the visit will lead to the signing of about 30 large memorandums of understanding between Baghdad and Beijing..."  Sure looks like this is the opening of the doors..  Firstly before they all go live, Iraq will have an international medium of exchange!! Imo.

9-15-2019   Intel Guru Frank26   IMO I honestly don't think the Democratic Party wants the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar...I don't know if they're doing anything to stop it cause they can't...I don't think the democrats want Donald Trump to bask in the glory of what's about to happen...They represent the United States of America.  I want them to work in unity with the Republicans but the jealously is so vicious and it's so wicked IMO that it's causing this rip.  This tear.  And based on the things I "think" I know politically we're not being supported for this by the Democrats...

9-14-2019   Newshound Guru chattels   Article quotes:  "Iraqi Oil Minister: Kurdistan produces half a million barrels of oil a day & none of its benefits go to the Federal Government. However, we are close to reaching an agreement with Erbil.";  "The Ghadhban said that "optimistic to reach an agreement between the two sides,"stressing "We and the Kurdistan region in one ship, and we should reach an agreement."  One question is whether the optimism expressed by Baghdad is shared by Kurdistan. Another question is whether the "agreement" is budgetary and for one year or is it a permanent agreement equating to the long awaited HydroCarbon Agreement.  Any permanent HydroCarbon Ageement will likely require amendment / clarification constitutionally.   ...a budget law agreement, if fully performed/honored by both sides, could be a good beginning.

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Thank you Ron!!! I find it funny to hear over night RV and I understand what this fly on the wall is saying, I would like to tell the fly 15 years ant no over the night experience. Frank, who ever you are, hope you read this, stop with your divisive opinion. it's easier if we have someone or something to blame, typically it has been groups of people like the Latino community today, but you even make clear you don't know what your talking about so don't say it. Just keep your personal negatives to your self. I would say that I am a democrat and I want this to happen as much as anyone (actually an independent ). All you are doing is feeding an energy that this planet could do with out.

Truth is no one knows when or how, but we do know it sure is the right environment for this magic to happen.

GO RV, over night (tonight would be cool)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Added at 9:50 PM EDT:

9-15-2019   Intel/Newshound Guru sandyf   We do know that floating the currency would take best part of a generation to produce any significant result. Thai baht, strongest currency of an emerging economy has taken about 15 years to almost double in value.  So taking into account what we do know, any significant return can only come from the unknown and not from what people think they know. Time for a more open minded perspective. 

:twothumbs: Good Night All...!  RON

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2