Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD Live On Main Screens At Banks - $6.50.

Luigi1

13 Sep 2019   Bruce The Goose via Judy Lyington:

1. Bruce received confirmation today Thurs. Sept. 12 from a major bank source that the Dinar was live at over $6.50.

2. The new Iraqi Dinar was international and tradeable.

3. They have added another page to the Non Disclosure Agreement (the NDA was now 2 ½ pages). The extra page regarded the fact that you were not going to be allowed to purchase currencies in the second offering.

4. You would also have to sign an affidavit that would testify that you were the rightful owner of the currency and Zim you were exchanging and redeeming.

5. Toward the end of the session they would give you a Perk Sheet from different banks (around 91-95 perks dependent upon the bank that you choose to keep your currency). Those perks were renewable.

6. You did not have to take a structured payout on your Zim. If you did the bank would guarantee you a certain interest rate return on a quarterly or annual basis.

7. Your interest on the Zim long term payout would be 5% on up, dependent upon how long you kept your funds at that bank in a structured settlement.

8. You would have full access to your monies within 36 hours of your currency exchange.

9. The National Security Agency has been involved with the 2,810 Tier 1 banks Chase, Wells Fargo and HSBC, plus their personnel.

10. The groups and Tier4a started before the call tonight Thurs. Sept. 12. 11. Tier4b would be started tomorrow Fri. Sept. 13 with 800#s release, full liquidity and the start of exchange/redemption appointments. *********************

• Haha 6
  • Downvote 7

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

1. Bruce received confirmation today Thurs. Sept. 12 from a major bank source that the Dinar was live at over $6.50.

And The Goose Lands A Double Teabagging On Judy And Wittle Weegie ! :o 

Dad Unsuccessfully Attempts to Jump Over Children

In Fact U Can Almost Make Out The Word ‘Lipton’ From The Imprint On The Back Of Weegie’s Head ...

:D  :D  :D 
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Donziman said:

I hope nobody turns over their Dinar at an exchange center other than a bank

with the promise of access to funds 36hrs later. Could be bye bye dinars.

Uhhh

serious

i just met a guy in a trench coat in alley

he said he was vp of imf

i would be first plus 3 tier

he will text me in 25 hrs at 2 33 am

to meet in same spot 

will let everyone know when I get paid out 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

2. The new Iraqi Dinar was international and tradeable.

3. They have added another page to the Non Disclosure Agreement (the NDA was now 2 ½ pages). The extra page regarded the fact that you were not going to be allowed to purchase currencies in the second offering.

4. You would also have to sign an affidavit that would testify that you were the rightful owner of the currency and Zim you were exchanging and redeeming.

5. Toward the end of the session they would give you a Perk Sheet from different banks (around 91-95 perks dependent upon the bank that you choose to keep your currency). Those perks were renewable.

6. You did not have to take a structured payout on your Zim. If you did the bank would guarantee you a certain interest rate return on a quarterly or annual basis.

7. Your interest on the Zim long term payout would be 5% on up, dependent upon how long you kept your funds at that bank in a structured settlement.

8. You would have full access to your monies within 36 hours of your currency exchange.

9. The National Security Agency has been involved with the 2,810 Tier 1 banks Chase, Wells Fargo and HSBC, plus their personnel.

10. The groups and Tier4a started before the call tonight Thurs. Sept. 12. 11. Tier4b would be started tomorrow Fri. Sept. 13 with 800#s release, full liquidity and the start of exchange/redemption appointments.

3a9ff1503f57d58f8f0d9e4ddbdc32bcb583257f110893d274b2ba6996b5de8c.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, davis411 said:

Uhhh

serious

i just met a guy in a trench coat in alley

he said he was vp of imf

i would be first plus 3 tier

he will text me in 25 hrs at 2 33 am

to meet in same spot 

will let everyone know when I get paid out 

Thanks Davis. Can you take my dinar with you and exchange it for me while you are there. Thanks you are a pal. 😎

Go Iraq 

Go RV 

Go Davis for president!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

10. The groups and Tier4a started before the call tonight Thurs. Sept. 12. 11. Tier4b would be started tomorrow Fri. Sept. 13 with 800#s release, full liquidity and the start of exchange/redemption appointments

Uh, hello is this the right Chase Bank to cash in my Dinar.  Um, I believe I’m Tier 4b and would like an appointment.  Weewe said to call you and the rate is now over 55.67. Uh, what??,  No, I don’t know who Madam Wu is and no I don’t know the secret password.  

So Waaaazzzzuuuuup!!!!

54EF3480-89B7-48FB-9E55-2543A24B6007.gif.090f76d5f79813dc67e3dd43dbf916c1.gif

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, wildeman said:

Hey weegie, 🖕

enough already!

sometimes I'll plus ya out of hope, but REALLY!

ps. in some country's that probably a thumbs up, jus sayn 

Come on Wildman don’t be dissing the Weege. This is not FAKE news it is FUN news. It is the Rumors Section!  And this is what Weegie does.  The next thing you will be pooping on the Bros for their Hopium. 

In the immortal words of Rodney King after the PCP crystal meth and booze wore off. “Can’t we all just get along“😎

• Haha 5
  • Downvote 2