Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

True or False

MFNGPTYLTD

Can anyone tell me that I'd this is for real because I Dam well hope it is .......

9-12-2019   Newshound Guru Kathy   Article:  "Maliki denies allegations of smuggling Iraqi treasury money"  Quote: "The security authorities at Dubai airport seize a shipment of funds full of dollars stolen from the treasury of Iraq, estimated at hundreds of billions of dollars on a private Iraqi plane belonging to Nuri al-Maliki, which was intended to be smuggled to a European country "This money is equivalent to the budget of 10 Arab countries for five years."  Equal to 10 Arab countries budgets for five years! Holy Cow!... let's pray hes caught.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

just to point out...... this is the Rumors section.

I think what happened is that the Dubai police initially reported the money was from Maliki's private jet, but then later retracted that.  I searched and found this article that explains it.  Personally, I believe this is probably true.

After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the “dollar fund”

image-12.jpg?w=700

Reports and analysis of

the Dubai Police

Dollar Fund

2019/09/11 13:48:22

Dubai police in the UAE on Wednesday issued an official statement on the rolling video of billions of dollars in aircraft.

Colonel Faisal Issa al-Qasim, director of the Dubai Police’s Security Media Department, said the funds were not for any Arab official as he had promoted, but for an African gang that tried to defraud the person in the video.

“The African gang tried to defraud the person by identifying them through social media, and then communicated with them and tempted them to double their money, luring him to an apartment containing counterfeit dollar boxes, and then filmed him in an attempt to blackmail him and give them money, then hurried To inform the General Department of Criminal Investigation and Investigation which in turn has taken the necessary measures to arrest them. ”

Colonel al-Qasim said that “the person would have fallen victim to the gang without his awareness and the speed of notification to the General Directorate of Investigations and Criminal Investigations, which in turn hastened to uncover the truth.”

Maliki and Gaddafi accusations

The whirlwind of “billions of funds” began when the Lebanese media, Maria Maalouf, published a video to seize funds filled with “billions” of dollars, by the UAE authorities.

“Security authorities at Dubai airport seize a shipment of funds full of dollars stolen from the Iraqi treasury,” Maalouf said.

“The shipment is estimated at hundreds of billions of dollars aboard a private Iraqi plane, belonging to Nuri al-Maliki, which he intended to smuggle to a European state.”

“These funds are equivalent to the budget of 10 Arab countries for five years,” she said.

But the leader of the State of Law coalition and former Iraqi Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki, spoke about his relationship to a video of “boxes filled with billions of dollars.”

Maliki’s bureau chief, Hisham al-Rikabi, said in a tweet that there was no link between the former prime minister and the “billions of funds.”

“Your lies will not fool anyone anymore. I think this passage is old, and the owners have nothing to do with it,” Rikabi said.

“According to the information, these funds are Libyan smuggled, belonging to the era of the Gaddafi regime.”

The video returned to another case of controversy, after linking the director of al-Maliki’s office that video to the late Libyan Colonel, Muammar Gaddafi, before issuing a statement Dubai police.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

just to point out...... this is the Rumors section.

I think what happened is that the Dubai police initially reported the money was from Maliki's private jet, but then later retracted that.  I searched and found this article that explains it.  Personally, I believe this is probably true.

After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the “dollar fund”

image-12.jpg?w=700

Reports and analysis of

the Dubai Police

Dollar Fund

2019/09/11 13:48:22

Dubai police in the UAE on Wednesday issued an official statement on the rolling video of billions of dollars in aircraft.

Colonel Faisal Issa al-Qasim, director of the Dubai Police’s Security Media Department, said the funds were not for any Arab official as he had promoted, but for an African gang that tried to defraud the person in the video.

“The African gang tried to defraud the person by identifying them through social media, and then communicated with them and tempted them to double their money, luring him to an apartment containing counterfeit dollar boxes, and then filmed him in an attempt to blackmail him and give them money, then hurried To inform the General Department of Criminal Investigation and Investigation which in turn has taken the necessary measures to arrest them. ”

Colonel al-Qasim said that “the person would have fallen victim to the gang without his awareness and the speed of notification to the General Directorate of Investigations and Criminal Investigations, which in turn hastened to uncover the truth.”

Maliki and Gaddafi accusations

The whirlwind of “billions of funds” began when the Lebanese media, Maria Maalouf, published a video to seize funds filled with “billions” of dollars, by the UAE authorities.

“Security authorities at Dubai airport seize a shipment of funds full of dollars stolen from the Iraqi treasury,” Maalouf said.

“The shipment is estimated at hundreds of billions of dollars aboard a private Iraqi plane, belonging to Nuri al-Maliki, which he intended to smuggle to a European state.”

“These funds are equivalent to the budget of 10 Arab countries for five years,” she said.

But the leader of the State of Law coalition and former Iraqi Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki, spoke about his relationship to a video of “boxes filled with billions of dollars.”

Maliki’s bureau chief, Hisham al-Rikabi, said in a tweet that there was no link between the former prime minister and the “billions of funds.”

“Your lies will not fool anyone anymore. I think this passage is old, and the owners have nothing to do with it,” Rikabi said.

“According to the information, these funds are Libyan smuggled, belonging to the era of the Gaddafi regime.”

The video returned to another case of controversy, after linking the director of al-Maliki’s office that video to the late Libyan Colonel, Muammar Gaddafi, before issuing a statement Dubai police.

I dont care where those funds came from as long as Maliki goes to prison. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jg1 said:

Agreed!!! Who cares where those funds came from?  All I know (assuming/hoping)  is I’m sure that, that is enough for a healthy RV/RI!!!!

Couldn’t have come at a better time, with every thing else that is going on!!!!

Edited by Mxmann
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, Mxmann said:
21 hours ago, jg1 said:

Agreed!!! Who cares where those funds came from?  All I know (assuming/hoping)  is I’m sure that, that is enough for a healthy RV/RI!!!!

Actually, I think it does matter where the funds come from because because if the money came from Africa, then it doesn't have anything to do with Iraq or with Maliki.  It appears that the Dubai police were wrong when they initially stated this money was from Iraq and was on Maliki's plan.  Shortly after they said that, they issued a retraction and said it came from Africa. 

But, jg1, I also hope Maliki has to answer for all the crooked and horrible things he's done.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, KristiD said:

Actually, I think it does matter where the funds come from because because if the money came from Africa, then it doesn't have anything to do with Iraq or with Maliki.  It appears that the Dubai police were wrong when they initially stated this money was from Iraq and was on Maliki's plan.  Shortly after they said that, they issued a retraction and said it came from Africa. 

But, jg1, I also hope Maliki has to answer for all the crooked and horrible things he's done.

And how much of that money did milarky give them to change the story that the money and plane wasn't his???????  This has malarky's name written all over it.  ALL OVER IT!!!!!!

SR

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

Wherever it came from, Im sure its from a source that is untraceable. 😕

• Upvote 1