Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Really

19 minutes ago, Starrider said:

Somebody just don"t like you LGD w/the NEGS what did you do this time.

starr

Ahhh it's just a little skeeter that got himself banned and I guess he thinks it's my fault. Thanks for the trophy and the laugh. I was wondering though did you take that picture yourself?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Ahhh it's just a little skeeter that got himself banned and I guess he thinks it's my fault. Thanks for the trophy and the laugh. I was wondering though did you take that picture yourself?

LOL NO

HATERS WILL HATE

Starr

Edited by Starrider
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, umbertino said:

Personally ( again...PERSONALLY) I'd be much much much more worried about the 2 guns he's displaying with total non-chalance  ( maybe they're more than 2....)

A child  / kid might come from behind him and all of a sudden take that gun out and who knows the rest?????????

Just a thought

It is called "situational awareness" UMB. And it helps if you are from an area where children are taught to respect others and firearms.

If you are from a culture that does not teach that firearms are a tool and not evil, or just aren't familiar with them then I can see your point. 

I prefer conceal carry but for the sake of the pic it makes a funny situation. :)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

It is called "situational awareness" UMB. And it helps if you are from an area where children are taught to respect others and firearms.

If you are from a culture that does not teach that firearms are a tool and not evil, or just aren't familiar with them then I can see your point. 

I prefer conceal carry but for the sake of the pic it makes a funny situation. :)

Ok...Thanks for the explanation...And you're correct ...I'm not familiar with arms at all and honestly do not want to be ( if possible....)

The only time I saw a real gun was when I was visiting a friend in Portland , OR in 1984 and I was given the guest  room for a few nights...

I immediately noticed a gun on the drawer near the bed  and just seeing  that got me scared, I must admit....

But I was a guest in somebody else's home so I had of course to be extra-careful with words ( besides being of course very grateful, as I was,  for getting hosted there for free...I had met met this guy near Trento a few months before my US trip that year at a wedding lunch where we had both been invited....Life is strange)

Anyway...In my naivete, as casually as possible, I asked him " is that a real gun ( I meant... not a toy/ replica for collection)?  He replied " yes it is ( a real gun)"

To which I had to ask  "it it maybe loaded?" at which he gave me the classic answer ( I think it is in these cases)  " What would be the point in keeping a gun unloaded anyway?" At that point I was really scared and I thought  " let's suppose that I move in the bed ( the way I do infact and I sleep in a big bed for two and I move a lot during my sleep and that was a narrow bed for one) and I happen to touch the drawer and the gun or fall down and a shot starts and I die or get wounded...." 

So I took courage and said to him  " Excuse me ...Would you mind please to take it away from this room and put it somewhere else, please?"  He smiled / almost laughed at me  and said " are you serious?" I nodded....So he said "Ok, no problem" and he moved the gun away...I felt relieved a lot....For real

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, umbertino said:

Ok...Thanks for the explanation...And you're correct ...I'm not familiar with arms at all and honestly do not want to be ( if possible....)

The only time I saw a real gun was when I was visiting a friend in Portland , OR in 1984 and I was given the guest  room for a few nights...

I immediately noticed a gun on the drawer near the bed  and just seeing  that got me scared, I must admit....

But I was a guest in somebody else's home so I had of course to be extra-careful with words ( besides being of course very grateful, as I was,  for getting hosted there for free...I had met met this guy near Trento a few months before my US trip that year at a wedding lunch where we had both been invited....Life is strange)

Anyway...In my naivete, as casually as possible, I asked him " is that a real gun ( I meant... not a toy/ replica for collection)?  He replied " yes it is ( a real gun)"

To which I had to ask  "it it maybe loaded?" at which he gave me the classic answer ( I think it is in these cases)  " What would be the point in keeping a gun unloaded anyway?" At that point I was really scared and I thought  " let's suppose that I move in the bed ( the way I do infact and I sleep in a big bed for two and I move a lot during my sleep and that was a narrow bed for one) and I happen to touch the drawer and the gun or fall down and a shot starts and I die or get wounded...." 

So I took courage and said to him  " Excuse me ...Would you mind please to take it away from this room and put it somewhere else, please?"  He smiled / almost laughed at me  and said " are you serious?" I nodded....So he said "Ok, no problem" and he moved the gun away...I felt relieved a lot....For real

I can understand.

A gun is a tool.

Until you are trained in the use of said tool I understand the apprehension you feel.

It is the same when you buy a new saw, or drill, or car, a horse or knife set.

Until you learn how to use them they all could maim or kill you or others if used improperly.

A loaded firearm when  properly stored will not go off unless someone pulls the trigger.

I carry my gun in a holster with the chamber loaded, hammer cocked and the gun safety on. It is called Condition One. 

I have absolutely no fear that it is going to fire. I have been around firearms since I was about 10. 

You would probably feel differently if you were around them more in a controlled setting.

I am not trying to convince you to like them, only that people do become more comfortable with their surroundings as they are exposed to it. 

If you ever come to the States again and are in the Idaho area, let me know and I could show you the area and introduce you to a few mild firearms. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I can understand.

A gun is a tool.

Until you are trained in the use of said tool I understand the apprehension you feel.

It is the same when you buy a new saw, or drill, or car, a horse or knife set.

Until you learn how to use them they all could maim or kill you or others if used improperly.

A loaded firearm when  properly stored will not go off unless someone pulls the trigger.

I carry my gun in a holster with the chamber loaded, hammer cocked and the gun safety on. It is called Condition One. 

I have absolutely no fear that it is going to fire. I have been around firearms since I was about 10. 

You would probably feel differently if you were around them more in a controlled setting.

I am not trying to convince you to like them, only that people do become more comfortable with their surroundings as they are exposed to it. 

If you ever come to the States again and are in the Idaho area, let me know and I could show you the area and introduce you to a few mild firearms. 

And I do appreciate your post...Thanks...A thanks-plus from me.....

Also thanks for the Idaho thing...That was kind of you

In Idaho I was only in Boise, Pocatello and another place I can't remember...I liked it there ( only spent 3-4 days in total...)...That was my 1st trip to the US in 1977...I was 20 and full of enthusiasm since I had desired to visit the States since I was 8-10 yr old......

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I think he might be compensating for something.... 😎

B/A

Right....The compensation law...

But that doesn't justify his/her  crystal-clear stupidity anyway...

Negging is evidently his/her mission in this life

I'm pretty sure that just a second before passing to a better life ( FOR NATURAL REASONS, MIND YOU) he/ she will be negging someone.......

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I prefer conceal carry but for the sake of the pic it makes a funny situation:)

You forget, my Friend, liberals have no sense of humor :lmao:

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I think he might be compensating for something.... 😎

B/A

REALLY :facepalm1:

In today's world you don't think he might just be concerned that a lunatic  might walk in and start shooting people?

Or have you now gone over the edge of hate that every post you make has to be an angry political message?

• Thanks 2