Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stuck Food

crane

How this happen, Friday Night fixed a beef roast ,roast done, me very hungry ,took a piece of roast and wolfed it down, big mistake, meat was stuck ,it wouldn"t go down and wouldn"t come up ,and if you have ever done this? there is pain, and a helpless feeling ,I tried everything ,I swallowed olive oil, hoping it would help the meat to go down ,but to no avail, the meat was stuck and than the pain started and the vomiting , could not hold anything down, everything I swallowed came up twice as fast ,now its Friday Night, and the nearest Hospital is 50 miles away , and I keep thinking that things will be all right and it will pass ,Wrong ,I wont go into the the hell I went through for 21 Hrs ,but I can say don"t put yourself through the hell ,but I digress, I finally Got a friend to drive me to the Hospital and while waiting in the exam room this male RN walks in and tells me there is something I can try ,he said it might sound crazy but he said there was not a lot of choices ,he hands me a can of pop and tells me to take a big shot of soda pop,and than stand on your toes, and drop back on your heels, as hard as you can , and so I did this ,1st time nothing happened except the pop came up with some help of my fingers down my throat, I tried it again,t I did this 3 different times down the hatch and drop back on your heels as hard as you can, this will help dislodge the the meat and after the forth time It worked Praise the Lord.  The nurse told me latter that they have treated about 3to4 other people with the same problem and this worked with them also. I hope this helps someone if they find themselves inthis same problem. Soda Pop and drop back on your heels.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2