Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What I heard from my Shia friend

GregHi

Not much meat here, but thought I’d pass this along nonetheless.. My Iraqi friend says Iraq wants to buy the Russian made S-400 missle  defense system. I’m sure the US is not happy about this at all.. maybe one of the reasons Iraq signed 8 deals with China recently.. I guess we will see. To be continued..

• Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

On 8/7/2019 at 11:26 PM, DinarThug said:

Iraq does not want to acquire the "S-400": We do not want to sabotage relations with America

644624409645d6d35e9dedae2575a8e2.jpg

8th August, 2019

Iraq does not need to acquire the Russian air defense systems "S-400", said a member of the Iraqi parliament, Sarkot Shamsuddin.

"We have enough military equipment now. I think we should invest in other things," Shamsuddin told Sputnik. He added: "S-400" systems are not needed now.

At the same time, the member of parliament acknowledged that Iraq may need in the future such defense systems, but expressed reservations about the acquisition that would damage relations with the United States.

According to the deputy, "Iraq should not destroy relations with Washington, being" committed to protecting Iraq from external and internal threats. " The head of the Russian Defense and Security Council Committee, Viktor Bondarev, has said that Syria, Iraq, Sudan and Egypt are among the potential countries to buy S-400 air defense missile systems.

For his part, the Russian ambassador in Baghdad, Maxim Maksimov, said that there are new requests for the purchase of Russian weapons will come from the Iraqi authorities. The list of applications is likely to include S-400 air defense missile systems.

#############

Kurdish deputy on the purchase of Russian S400: We must not destroy relations with Washington    LINK

22 minutes ago, navira said:

This was all over the news..thanks anyway

Yep - Next ...

:D  :D  :D 

Thx For Passing Along What U Heard ‘Clooney’ ! ;) 

(see his avatar)

:lmao:  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

If my memory of end-time teaching is correct, Russia and China align to attack Israel.  Ashamed to admit I don't remember if it is the Ps. 83 war or Armageddon.  Anyway, things are sure lining up.  Maybe why Kim Clement said to get out of the dinar ASAP after it increases.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1