Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Guru Opinions - 9/11/2019

9-11-2019   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ HAS BEGUN STEPS TO JOIN THE OFFICIAL FORUM OF MONETARY AND FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS (OMFIF)"   Quote:  "...(OMFIF), an independent global think tank for central banks, pension funds and financial institutions with investment assets worth $36.2 trillion."   Article:  "SUITABLE CONDITIONS FOR THE WORK OF INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES AND ENCOURAGE FOREIGN INVESTMENTS"  What And you think they are postponing the project to delete the zeros again?  Give me a break..!

9-11-2019   Newshound Guru  Breitling   Why are [brokers] willing to pay a lot more than they used to to buy your dinar back?  They're selling it to these guys [large currency investors] that's why.  It's that simple...It's hard getting money out of Iraq.  It's not easy.  It would come from Iraq to Jordan to the United States.  And from the banking industry in the United States it went from the [CBI] auction floor to Bank of America to Chase Bank.  And that's where I bought my currency - Chase Bank.  So that's a couple routes on how that currency gets here. But it's dried up.  That system doesn't work anymore.  So there isn't as much dinar in the market...

:salute: Let's Never Forget...! That's All Folks...!  Have a good Night's Sleep ..... RON 

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 8

i try not to post here cause im old and no good with my pc, my wife died 39 years old from ovarian cancer in 2005, i invested in the iraq dinar,raised my very young kids alone on disability, i live in a dam shack, i worked so hard to have my own bussiness and all went at the same time, i dont know and dam sure that there are many in my shape, but if God dont let this thing fly soon then my time will be over! i have done my best!  please play bob seger turn the page! i cant do that on youtube, may God bless all of you and wish you the best! love always in my heart, Tim Brandon

190159_235300-697605079.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

T B, I understand your discouragement.  Many have put all their focus on the hopes of the dinar giving them a new life.  It is looking good with all the news we are hearing.  Hang in there!!  

Maybe someone more tech savvy can post that Bob Seger song for you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, T B said:

i try not to post here cause im old and no good with my pc, my wife died 39 years old from ovarian cancer in 2005, i invested in the iraq dinar,raised my very young kids alone on disability, i live in a dam shack, i worked so hard to have my own bussiness and all went at the same time, i dont know and dam sure that there are many in my shape, but if God dont let this thing fly soon then my time will be over! i have done my best!  please play bob seger turn the page! i cant do that on youtube, may God bless all of you and wish you the best! love always in my heart, Tim Brandon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, T B said:

Hang in there TB..sorry to hear about your wife..Iam a cancer survivor myself...was diagnosed with stage 4 colorectal cancer that had spread to my liver...doctors didn't think I would survive but here iam(been almost 4 years since). Had a dream with our dearest Father(God) ..that I would live for another 50 years...He never failed me...Again, just hang in there TB

• Like 1

10 hours ago, T B said:

6 minutes ago, navira said:

Hang in there TB..sorry to hear about your wife..Iam a cancer survivor myself...was diagnosed with stage 4 colorectal cancer that had spread to my liver...doctors didn't think I would survive but here iam(been almost 4 years since). Had a dream with our dearest Father(God) ..that I would live for another 50 years...He never failed me...Again, just hang in there TB

Hi Tim & Navira, Thanks for your posts. May God bless both of you with a long and healthy life, and may you both see the fulfillment of your hope of a financial blessing, so that you both can be a blessing to others as well. I'm almost 77 myself (Dec), and have been in this since 2009, and truly believe we will see something soon. As for the rate, only God knows at what value it will actually start, andv when. Man plans, but Father God affects the outcome. Tim, I totally agree with Navira - Hang in there, and trust in HIM, because HE is Faithful and never fails..! :) RON

• Upvote 4