Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - delayed till tomorrow

Adam Montana

Sandfly Adam, and Mod Squad for keepin’ us informed and encouraged on this often times wild ride!  Thanks for never forgetting, and honoring those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

September would be good, time for the RV, but whatever the date, it’s been a pleasure getting to know some great folks along the way! 😊

Come On RV Baby! 😉

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, M.I.B. said:

I was up very late to finish a poem. Early on that fateful morning images of a passenger plane in flight entered my mind. I could see streaming sunlight and shadows as the aircraft flew over buildings of a metropolis. A thought came as a question..would a passenger plane be used by someone to bomb a city? I had no idea that the plane would be the bomb. A sense of danger came over me to alert the FBI and FAA to prevent a great tragedy. Would they believe in ESP, a heavenly warning, or consider me as just another phony psychic? I reached for the telephone, but I thought..no..this can't happen. I prayed that it could never happen and went to bed.

I went to my assigned HS classroom at about 10am and noticed that the students were busy discussing something of great urgency. I had no idea what was going on and they informed me that jet passenger planes struck buildings in New York, Washington, and Pennsylvania. I was so shocked that a strong sense of danger came over me! I asked who would attack the USA? Has a nation gone mad? Are nuclear missiles on the way? I expressed my heartfelt feelings to the young students as I thought that they didn't have long to live and experience life. I learned more that day about the thousands killed in that brutal attack and the horror. I sent an email to President Bush requesting that we nuke Saudi  Arabia with a 20 megaton bomb to stop any further attacks by any belligerent Moslem nation. People are still sick and dying to this day.

I have warned the FBI about potential methods and materials that other terrorists may apply. I have also warned them about other extraordinary attacks after that day. Know this terrorists...I am on watch! 

Hello M.I.B.....I have to say I was impressed by your post....Sounds like you're indeed a psychic....And I heard that in some cases ( homicides, kidnappings etc) US Police has  no problem in addressing psychics ...which imho shows Law Enforcement is capable of  keeping an open mind ( unlike other Police forces in other Countries which would never consider anything like that...for some reason) in order to solve some particularly important cases ( whenever it appears to be no other way to achieve some results)

You mentioned Saudi Arabia...I will not enter ( not the proper place, nor forum for that imo) into a debate about your proposal of a 20 Megaton bomb ( which I can somehow humanely understand btw...The emotional wave was gigantic after that tragedy...Undeniably so)

Fact is that besides Israel.....Saudi Arabia is the most important ally of the United States in the area....The Saudis  even gave bases to the US Military in a few occasions

Best and thanks for sharing.....Really interesting story....As I said...I am really impressed

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, David68 said:

Although in the UK, I remember the exact location of where I was on the 11th.  We remember all the brave men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice to help others.  May they all rest in peace and their families be comforted at this sad time.

Thanks Adam.

Same for me here in Italy ....I remember exactly what I was doing the entire day...I'd guess most People in the world ( who at the time already had either a radio, a TV set and /or internet) do remember every detail of that day......

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Starrider said:

I feel sorry for the one handing out the NEGS on this thread. If you don't like it here then PLEASE move on to another site spread your hate there. YOU HAVE MY PREMISSION

Starr

Maybe @Adam Montanawill take a looksee and completely ban the poor guy.:praying:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Starrider said:

I feel sorry for the one handing out the NEGS on this thread. If you don't like it here then PLEASE move on to another site spread your hate there. YOU HAVE MY PREMISSION

Starr

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Maybe @Adam Montanawill take a looksee and completely ban the poor guy.:praying:

1 hour ago, Starrider said:

:twothumbs:

:twothumbs: Oh, YEAH!!!, Starr AND LadyGrace’sDaddy, AND The Very Best Of Your Weekends To You Both!!! :tiphat:

Hey, EVEN OUR Fearless Leader picked up a Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For Him For “Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power” on His originating Post likie You BOTH did.

Well, OK, I DID give You three purple trophies instead. I trust You ALL don’t mind!!! :lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Pretty SURE it is NOT boding well OR will bode well for THEE Red Rubymeisters for THEIR “intellectual” “envy”!!!

:shakehead:   :shakehead:   :shakehead:

Go Moola Nova (YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

On 9/12/2019 at 11:30 AM, King Bean said:

Thanks for the update, Boss !!  As far as stability,

I'm going to need a lot of rum after this 'investment' has run it's course.

It's been mayhem.

Related image

:drunk:

I concur.:peace:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

LG   I GOT YOU

:salute:                                                         image.png.cd8837edcec7933e24edf628aa54602f.png

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/12/2019 at 4:59 PM, FirstTop said:

A lot of men and women volunteered to enlist in the military at that time after 9/11 to fight those that terrorized our country.  Still out there fighting to keep the fight over there and not here in our country.  support system">support THE TROOPS!!

Pray for the wounded too.

That's of course very true...I saw a lot of reports here on the Italian TV ( made in America mostly and overdubbed in Italian) and usually the life of those Military is very tough ( you'll all say: that's the way it is supposed to be)....

When they're out on missions obviously and also when they come back home...For a lot of reasons ( separation from loved ones, mates and chidren, many complain lack of money when they come back and difficulties in general in re-entering their environment at home, meaning in America etc....Their words, not mine, mind you.....)...

Some of them are so incredibly young..... Also some would complain about the fact the recruiters go esp in the poorest areas of towns to find potential soldiers and rarely in the well-to-to and wealthy areas.....Because when you go out there for missions I understand pay is very good ( which I deem logical...)

So they were stating, at least.....Do not know ( how can I?) how true or how false is that......I saw all races involved ( Saw the military Recruiters approaching folks right in the street mostly in what looked like poor neighborhoods) ...White, Black, Hispanic.......

Edited by umbertino

16 minutes ago, umbertino said:

That's of course very true...I saw a lot of reports here on the Italian TV ( made in America mostly and overdubbed in Italian) and usually the life of those Military is very tough ( you'll all say: that's the way it is supposed to be)....

When they're out on missions obviously and also when they come back home...For a lot of reasons ( separation from loved ones, mates and chidren, many complain lack of money when they come back and difficulties in general in re-entering their environment at home, meaning in America etc....Their words, not mine, mind you.....)...

Some of them are so incredibly young..... Also some would complain about the fact the recruiters go esp in the poorest areas of towns to find potential soldiers and rarely in the well-to-to and wealthy areas.....Because when you go out there for missions I understand pay is very good ( which I deem logical...)

So they were stating, at least.....Do not know ( how can I?) how true or how false is that......I saw all races involved ( Saw the military Recruiters approaching folks right in the street mostly in what looked like poor neighborhoods) ...White, Black, Hispanic.......

I came from the island of Micronesia to join the USMC.  I am so glad I made that choice to serve this country. It gave me an opportunity to better my life.  I experienced many things and met many people from different background, rich or poor.  I also went to many places around the world and seen how other people live. I am thankful that I am an American now.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

15 hours ago, jaybake said:

I came from the island of Micronesia to join the USMC.  I am so glad I made that choice to serve this country. It gave me an opportunity to better my life.  I experienced many things and met many people from different background, rich or poor.  I also went to many places around the world and seen how other people live. I am thankful that I am an American now.  

HOOO RAAAAHHH:salute:

Join the Marines 

Travel the World 

See Far Off and Exotic Lands

Meet all Manner of Interesting People 

AND KILL THEM :cowboy1::lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, jaybake said:

Hooah!!! Thank you for your service!!!👍🇺🇸

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, psdon said:

LG   I GOT YOU

:salute:                                                         image.png.cd8837edcec7933e24edf628aa54602f.png

Yep......

• Thanks 1