Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - delayed till tomorrow

Adam Montana

Yergin: Expect Extreme Volatility In Oil Markets

Authored by Tsvetana Paraskova via OilPrice.com,

Rising pipeline takeaway capacity in the Permian and global oil demand growth at its weakest in a decade are set to lead to more volatility in oil prices in the near term, a prominent energy expert said, joining a growing number of analysts who see prices further depressed by slowing economies and crude demand.

“The pipeline bottlenecks are in the process of being resolved, so a lot more oil is going to come onto the market by the end of the year. We expect the U.S. (crude oil output) to be up to 13 million barrels a day,” IHS Markit’s vice chairman Daniel Yergin told CNBC on Tuesday.

While U.S. production will continue to add more supply in an already oversupplied global market, on the demand side, expectations are getting increasingly pessimistic.

“We’re in one of the weakest periods since 2008 and we think demand growth this year is under a million barrels per day. So you have that factor at the same time as you have more oil coming to the market. So expect some volatility,” Yergin told CNBC in an interview on the sidelines of a conference in Abu Dhabi.

Despite expectations of volatility, IHS Markit’s vice chairman sees Brent Crude prices range-bound in the US$55-65 range.

87837c1f19e12ce7e6a9e5d4fe237f10.jpg

Yergin is not alone in predicting substantially lower oil demand growth this year than originally anticipated. 

https://www.zerohedge.com/energy/yergin-expect-extreme-volatility-oil-markets

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

This is what we call "stabilized":

Thanks for the update, Boss !!  As far as stability,

I'm going to need a lot of rum after this 'investment' has run it's course.

It's been mayhem.

Related image

:drunk:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FirstTop said:

A lot of men and women volunteered to enlist in the military at that time after 9/11 to fight those that terrorized our country.  Still out there fighting to keep the fight over there and not here in our country.

Pray for the wounded too.

SUPPORT THE TROOPS !!

Edited by FirstTop
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

I was up very late to finish a poem. Early on that fateful morning images of a passenger plane in flight entered my mind. I could see streaming sunlight and shadows as the aircraft flew over buildings of a metropolis. A thought came as a question..would a passenger plane be used by someone to bomb a city? I had no idea that the plane would be the bomb. A sense of danger came over me to alert the FBI and FAA to prevent a great tragedy. Would they believe in ESP, a heavenly warning, or consider me as just another phony psychic? I reached for the telephone, but I thought..no..this can't happen. I prayed that it could never happen and went to bed.

I went to my assigned HS classroom at about 10am and noticed that the students were busy discussing something of great urgency. I had no idea what was going on and they informed me that jet passenger planes struck buildings in New York, Washington, and Pennsylvania. I was so shocked that a strong sense of danger came over me! I asked who would attack the USA? Has a nation gone mad? Are nuclear missiles on the way? I expressed my heartfelt feelings to the young students as I thought that they didn't have long to live and experience life. I learned more that day about the thousands killed in that brutal attack and the horror. I sent an email to President Bush requesting that we nuke Saudi  Arabia with a 20 megaton bomb to stop any further attacks by any belligerent Moslem nation. People are still sick and dying to this day.

I have warned the FBI about potential methods and materials that other terrorists may apply. I have also warned them about other extraordinary attacks after that day. Know this terrorists...I am on watch! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for honoring our 9/11 victims and families, the first responders (both alive and those who sacrificed their lives) and the nearly 19 years of military service members, homeland security, intelligence community and others who have kept the battle mostly "over there." As a 5th generation veteran (and maybe 6th which we are still trying to verify that far back), it is a very personal thing every time we have a day to remember these sacrifices. RV would be nice but it's such a small thing in comparison. God bless all who serve and have served.

US Flag.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1