Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 8

6ly410

• yota691 changed the title to Go Iraq Part 8

New digs for the Bros. Congratulations Bros, it’s a good franchise!!!! 

My dog Ralph loves it!!!  He’s all excited. “8 did you just say the Bros Brothers are on 8 Hot diggity dog”

28DBEF27-C8F5-46D8-8D47-F6D533C50F26.gif.7d96e750ac136a4e1e3800bbd3eacdec.gif

“Did you say you need a hot dog”

213C8B38-B4DD-4ECC-84BC-827E13B0B5C9.gif.636d50523c3bea52c41db5beead2caa9.gifo

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lmb4321 said:

Hey navira,

just got off work...as usual....

any news on the Rial?....

Glad you are back Bro....

Hey bro...not completely back yet bro...haha. not yet bro, trump is flirting with 15billion dollars to loan to Iran...he wants Iran to get back into compliance with the nuclear deal

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

Hey navira,

just got off work...as usual....

any news on the Rial?....

Glad you are back Bro....

3 hours ago, navira said:

Hey bro...not completely back yet bro...haha. not yet bro, trump is flirting with 15billion dollars to loan to Iran...he wants Iran to get back into compliance with the nuclear deal

Just getting into work. Will be all over the Bro reports. Big week ahead of us.  

• Upvote 2

'Billions of dollars' reportedly seized at Dubai International Airport

The security authorities at Dubai International Airport reported intercepted a shipment containing a massive quantity of US dollars banknotes.

The officers searched a private plane belonging to former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri Al Malki and found the boxes containing the cash.

Lebanese journalist Maria Maalouf claimed in a tweet on her account that money, worth billions of dollars, had been stolen from the Iraqi treasury.

Three Iraqi officials were accompanying the shipment, she wrote on her Twitter account, posting a video recording showing the massive haul. She claimed that the money was on its way to be smuggled to a European country.

http://www.gdnonline.com/Details/607787/VIDEO-Billions-of-dollars-reportedly-seized-at-Dubai-International-Airport

This is our RV money, right here. 

Also, the rumors are flying thick and fast that the plane belongs to Maliki!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 8

36 minutes ago, bkeiller said:

There are other rumors that this is Gadaffi's money, but a simple check of the serial numbers on the notes by the US Treasury and intelligence departments will reveal some of the sources. 

Maybe I’m missing something but even if it is Gadaffis money, why is it on a plane owned by Maliki. Why is he in possession of it????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, stanleypower said:
3 hours ago, bkeiller said:

There are other rumors that this is Gadaffi's money, but a simple check of the serial numbers on the notes by the US Treasury and intelligence departments will reveal some of the sources. 

Maybe I’m missing something but even if it is Gadaffis money, why is it on a plane owned by Maliki. Why is he in possession of it????

The article below explains it pretty well.  I searched for more info since bkeiller's original link doesn't work anymore.  I also found another site that reported on the African scam, so I think that's probably the true story and this money isn't from Maliki's plane.  I can't post a link for this because it's from a dinar site but if you do a search for:  billions of dollars seized at Dubai airport September 2019 - you'll be able to find several good information sites about this.

After the indictment of Nuri al-Maliki .. UAE detonates a surprise for the return of the “dollar fund”

image-12.jpg?w=700

Reports and analysis of

the Dubai Police

Dollar Fund

2019/09/11 13:48:22

Dubai police in the UAE on Wednesday issued an official statement on the rolling video of billions of dollars in aircraft.

Colonel Faisal Issa al-Qasim, director of the Dubai Police’s Security Media Department, said the funds were not for any Arab official as he had promoted, but for an African gang that tried to defraud the person in the video.

“The African gang tried to defraud the person by identifying them through social media, and then communicated with them and tempted them to double their money, luring him to an apartment containing counterfeit dollar boxes, and then filmed him in an attempt to blackmail him and give them money, then hurried To inform the General Department of Criminal Investigation and Investigation which in turn has taken the necessary measures to arrest them. ”

Colonel al-Qasim said that “the person would have fallen victim to the gang without his awareness and the speed of notification to the General Directorate of Investigations and Criminal Investigations, which in turn hastened to uncover the truth.”

Maliki and Gaddafi accusations

The whirlwind of “billions of funds” began when the Lebanese media, Maria Maalouf, published a video to seize funds filled with “billions” of dollars, by the UAE authorities.

“Security authorities at Dubai airport seize a shipment of funds full of dollars stolen from the Iraqi treasury,” Maalouf said.

“The shipment is estimated at hundreds of billions of dollars aboard a private Iraqi plane, belonging to Nuri al-Maliki, which he intended to smuggle to a European state.”

“These funds are equivalent to the budget of 10 Arab countries for five years,” she said.

But the leader of the State of Law coalition and former Iraqi Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki, spoke about his relationship to a video of “boxes filled with billions of dollars.”

Maliki’s bureau chief, Hisham al-Rikabi, said in a tweet that there was no link between the former prime minister and the “billions of funds.”

“Your lies will not fool anyone anymore. I think this passage is old, and the owners have nothing to do with it,” Rikabi said.

“According to the information, these funds are Libyan smuggled, belonging to the era of the Gaddafi regime.”

The video returned to another case of controversy, after linking the director of al-Maliki’s office that video to the late Libyan Colonel, Muammar Gaddafi, before issuing a statement Dubai police.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Going back to June when I started following the first Go Iraq thread,  it was focussing on a youtuber whose initials were DI.  He was calling for the RV in July and then near the end of July he back peddled and started saying late September.  He fell out of favor with many people here, but, I always though he seemed more credible than most of he gurus, so I enjoy reading his updates on the guru sites (he goes by Jeff).  Anyway....  this is from yesterday.  Now that we're almost midway through September, and with the Minister of Education about to be approved, plus the good news about the HCL agreement being finalized (or very close to that), perhaps it's a good time to revisit good ol' DI, Jeff. 

9-11-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...clear back in July....I said IMO our next window for the possibility of the rate changing would be over the weekend of September 21st/22nd.  As you see all the factual information is walking you up to that point..most of the other gurus are just now catching up with us...we're looking amazing...In my opinion I think we have about another week and a half left in this...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, KristiD said:

Going back to June when I started following the first Go Iraq thread,  it was focussing on a youtuber whose initials were DI.  He was calling for the RV in July and then near the end of July he back peddled and started saying late September.  He fell out of favor with many people here, but, I always though he seemed more credible than most of he gurus, so I enjoy reading his updates on the guru sites (he goes by Jeff).  Anyway....  this is from yesterday.  Now that we're almost midway through September, and with the Minister of Education about to be approved, plus the good news about the HCL agreement being finalized (or very close to that), perhaps it's a good time to revisit good ol' DI, Jeff. 

9-11-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff  ...clear back in July....I said IMO our next window for the possibility of the rate changing would be over the weekend of September 21st/22nd.  As you see all the factual information is walking you up to that point..most of the other gurus are just now catching up with us...we're looking amazing...In my opinion I think we have about another week and a half left in this...

At least he says " in my opinion" and doesn't state it as fact.  Although he acts pretty confident (if not down right cocky) that it will be over this month.  He does make some strong arguments and most of the time backs it up with articles.  Some comments that he makes are a little suspect such as the US  has 30 trillion dinar and that it has been stated that Iraq has to use dinar to start reconstruction projects.  Not saying he is wrong, just the statements have not been proven to be accurate.  UNLESS I missed something which is always possible. 

Edited by cranman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2