Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 8

6ly410

29 minutes ago, navira said:

I had a little argument with my gf...she told me she wasn't gonna listen to me cause iam annoying...so I shut up n never talked while she was driving..a few mins later, she asked me why aren't u talking?...I said u said u were annoyed by me  so I decided to be quite. She got really upset...I said just drop me off somehwere...I'm walking home...she got even more upset lmao

Gf hahaha

wait till marriage

gets so much better

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Ur Lucky I Didn’t Pay U Back In Dinar ! :o    :bananacamel:

I owe you for all the laughs. Thank you.  

We all need to smile and you are good at providing some whacky, witty, weird and wonky posts.  Keep em coming big guy!!!

• Haha 5

On 10/9/2019 at 7:28 AM, 6ly410 said:

haha

On 10/9/2019 at 10:07 AM, navira said:

let's go haha

8 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

This Bros Brothers Thread is pure entertainment.  You guys are hilarious.  

How Many Bro’s Does It Take To Put In A Light Bulb ? :blink:

Two - One To Put It In And One To Go ‘Haha’ After They Discover That Bro Accidentally Put Back In The Bad Bulb ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 15

19 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Two - One To Put It In And One To Go ‘Haha’ After They Discover That Bro Accidentally Put Back In The Bad Bulb ! :o 

Classic...(LMAO)...that was funny!!! 😂🤣😂🤣👍🇺🇸

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Not so funny when you are replacing the Clutch and Throw Out Bearing in a 1968 Camero and you get it all back together only to find only to find the old Throw Out Bearing got re installed because I took the New One out of the wrapping paper and had it ready for installation and put the old bearing in the paper wrapper to toss......Needless to say someone grabbed the on in the Paper.....

Back to the start and take it all apart again.

Karsten

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Karsten said:

I took the New One out of the wrapping paper and had it ready for installation and put the old bearing in the paper wrapper to toss......

Needless to say someone grabbed the one in the Paper.....

I Experience That Feeling Every Day - I’ve Got Money Wrapped Up In An Exotic Foreign Currency ! :o 

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Karsten said:

Not so funny when you are replacing the Clutch and Throw Out Bearing in a 1968 Camero and you get it all back together only to find only to find the old Throw Out Bearing got re installed because I took the New One out of the wrapping paper and had it ready for installation and put the old bearing in the paper wrapper to toss......Needless to say someone grabbed the on in the Paper.....

Karsten

S*cks.......But at the absolute least . Your are re-changing the clutch on a 1968 Camaro and not a 1970's Vega. Way more enjoyable repair . Followed by a fantastic test drive 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Everybody Was Hopping And Bopping To The Hanim Crocodile Rock ! :o 

Nominated by a religious party and the solution in the hands of parliament .. There are no sincere intentions to dismiss the "Mahdi" and hold the government accountable!

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Private: Written - Hanim Crocodile:

If part of it falls, the collapse of the pyramid of serious corruption on the breasts of the poor .. This is the case of the ruling group in "Iraq", despite violent demonstrations in the streets there are still waving a stick of religious reference at times, and parliamentary support system" rel="">support at other times; Hidden, there are those in their favor not to overthrow the government of "Mahdi".

Although he lacks a numerically strong bloc in the House of Representatives to provide him with the necessary support system" rel="">support to implement his government program, and although he is said to be a consensual candidate for the two largest parliamentary blocs, “Sa'irun” and “Al-Fateh” (who also abandoned him and stood as the opposition), it is not enough. Because the number of their deputies combined no more than (105) only; and the number of more than (220) of the other blocs, and this number is enough to dismiss him, but it seems that there is no intention in the parliament to dismiss "Abdul Mahdi", and stop the waterfall flowing in the streets " Iraq, because the issue of corruption rampant in all parts of the country and its institutions if opened to accountability will affect all Including members of parliament.

Parliament can .. If he wants!

According to Article 61 of the Iraqi Constitution:

“The Council of Representatives shall have the following competences:

Eighth b

3. The Council of Representatives decides to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister by an absolute majority of its members.

(C) The Ministry shall be considered resigned in case of a no-confidence vote from the Prime Minister.

Which means the possibility of a number of blocks to dismiss the "Adel Abdul Mahdi" in the case of incompatibility with them; for example, the lack of tolerance with regard to the work of economic bodies working in their ministries, and this requires (165) deputy, which can be achieved easily, but as We have already stated that there are no pure intentions.

For its part, the Parliamentary Finance Committee, that political parties are procrastinating interrogation of ministers in parliament.

A member of the Committee, "Siham al-Moussawi," in a press statement: "The parliament lacks seriousness in the interrogation of the ministers, including the Minister of Finance, Fuad Hussein," noting that political parties worked to delay the questioning of the Minister of Finance, "Fuad Hussein," within "Parliament".

She added, "Moussawi": "The political pressure hindered the interrogations of ministers and the work of the supervisory parliament," noting: "The questioning of the Minister of Finance may be completely blurred and will not be achieved."

Deputy accuses parliament of imposing royalties on the government!

On the other hand, the deputy, "Riad Al-Tamimi", withdrew from the file questioning some ministers.

He said, "Tamimi," in a statement: "In front of God and the Iraqi people and respect for the right and constitutional section tell the truth and God for what I say a martyr, announced my withdrawal from the file of questioning some ministers committed to investigate files that have not been proven administrative and legal violations so far."

He added: "Especially as I watch some of my fellow MPs, they impose royalties using the types of tricks to blackmail ministers, especially the ministers of transport, agriculture and communications, and all MPs know their high professionalism in the ministerial performance and reform of heavy legacies."

"I would just say that political money and influence is greater than everything."

Interrogation in the second legislative term ..

The MP for the Alliance (Saraon), "Mudar Alzerjawi," the completion of the files of the interrogation of some ministers within the parliament during the next legislative term, pointing out that the House of Representatives will be the decisive in the dismissal of ministers or not, according to their answers.

He said, "Alzerjawi," in a press statement: "The next legislative chapter will see interrogations of some ministers, especially as some of them have completed the files, which will be the implementation of the process of questioning." He pointed out that: "can not and will not be able to block any protection of any minister affiliated to it, if the files contain irrefutable evidence condemning that minister or prove his failure."

He added: "All parties are seeking to emerge today in good face by demanding services and accountability for negligence and the elimination of corruption, where it can not be unreasonable to stand blocks supporting the ministers against the process of interrogation."

Public hearing ..

For his part; announced the MP for the coalition (Saraon), "Salam al-Shammari," that the session to host the Prime Minister, "Adel Abdul Mahdi," after the start of the second legislative term will be public, refusing to turn it into a closed session ,.

He said that "Mahdi" did not hold even a "whale" one of the major whales of corruption, although the Alliance (Saraon) has submitted a lot of files to the "Supreme Council against Corruption" as well as to the "Integrity Commission."

He explained, "Shammari" that: "The meeting to host the Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, after the start of the second legislative term will be public and refuse to turn it into a closed session; The program and plan of action are clear to the Iraqi people, and in just 100 days, but one year has passed since the government was introduced.

He pointed out that: `` The agreement with the prime minister was to hold all the corrupt to account, and from 2003 to 2018, including those who fled out of the country and chased him in order to return the money looted from the Iraqi people, which Abdul Mahdi has not committed to this day. ''

Nominated by a high religious party!

The former deputy prime minister, "Bahaa al-Araji," that any attempt to withdraw confidence from the prime minister, "Adel Abdul-Mahdi," means the failure of political blocs in the selection or not succeed in obtaining the "benefits."

He said, "Araji," in a press statement: "The political blocs contributed to the selection of the Prime Minister after being nominated from a religious high, and therefore the success depends on the cooperation of these blocs with him in the implementation of his government program, and vice versa as well."

He added: "Any attempt to withdraw confidence from him means the failure of these blocks in the selection or failure to succeed in support system" rel="">support and accountability."

His success will expose the corruption of the parties ..

The former deputy prime minister, "Bahaa al-Araji," that the parties are the cause of the imbalance in the political process, noting that the success of "Abdul Mahdi" will reveal the corruption of some political blocs.

He added that: "The existence of the accountability and justice is contrary to the Constitution; and the solution is still in the hands of the government," adding that: "The House of Representatives to play its role and dissolve the accountability and justice."

He continued: "We must pass the oil and gas law to end the controversy between Baghdad and Erbil," pointing out that the rounds of oil licenses are contrary to the law and the Constitution, pointing out that: "The oil and gas law prevents foreign investment in oil fields."

Kurds reason to postpone accounting ..

A parliamentary source revealed the reason for the postponement of the session of the House of Representatives from Saturday to Sunday.

The source said, in a press statement: "The Kurdish deputies from the Democratic Party, the National Union and other Kurdish parties submitted a formal request for the presidency of the parliament to postpone the meeting on Saturday to Sunday to celebrate the Nowruz holidays," pointing out that: "The presidency of the parliament approved the request of Kurdish deputies; Saturday to Sunday. ”

He added: "The Sunday session during which the completion of the remaining cabinet cab of Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, may be put to the vote."

link

11 minutes ago, navira said:

Iam expecting great news before monday...cheers bro

Some Clown Just Posted This From A Crocodile ! :o 

Private: Written - Hanim Crocodile:

He added: "The Sunday session during which the completion of the remaining cabinet cab of Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, may be put to the vote."

link

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I like this from Thugs post. Sounding positive

He continued: "We must pass the oil and gas law to end the controversy between Baghdad and Erbil," pointing out that the rounds of oil licenses are contrary to the law and the Constitution, pointing out that: "The oil and gas law prevents foreign investment in oil fields."

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2