Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 8

6ly410

3 minutes ago, navira said:

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News,
the Council of Representatives, on Thursday, its session until after the visit Arbain Imam Hussein (AS).
A parliamentary source in an interview with / Mawazine News / "The House of Representatives lifted its session until after the 40th visit after the vote to give confidence to the Ministers of Education and Health."
He added, "The Council granted confidence to Suha Khalil, Minister of Education and Jaafar Allawi, Minister of Health, succeeding the article Alaa Alwan, who voted for his resignation."

Suha Al-Ali arrives in parliament to be sworn in as Minister of Education

• Upvote 5

I sure hope so I will wait to see something other then the source says it’s done. I have seen no articles other then what you posted so yes 8 hope you are correct! Atleast we hopefully don’t have to wait for the Rial to revalue before the dinar..lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

I sure hope so I will wait to see something other then the source says it’s done. I have seen no articles other then what you posted so yes 8 hope you are correct! Atleast we hopefully don’t have to wait for the Rial to revalue before the dinar..lol

U came to the bros thread and asked where an article that says the MOE has been voted...then I showed u the article....then I said that doesn't mean the GOI is complete...u further said that one just resigned so 2 are missing...then I showed the 2 are done....then u said....well I hope iam right n that at least we don't have to wait for Iran to revalue...what can a fo#//// are u? Lmao

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Guess we will see. Need more then one article from a source that says the minister of education has actually been voted in by Parliament. You should know that one article from one source doesn’t mean much with Iraq. If it’s true then we should see plenty of more articles saying HEY Iraq NOW has a fully seated government for the first time EVER!! We have NOT seen one single article saying this so until we get 2,3,4 more articles then I will believe it happened Navira so get off your high hopium horse you don’t own this thread! And yes the Rial will never never revalue like you pumped everyone on here a month ago into believing!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Just now, Dinarrock said:

Guess we will see. Need more then one article from a source that says the minister of education has actually been voted in by Parliament. You should know that one article from one source doesn’t mean much with Iraq. If it’s true then we should see plenty of more articles saying HEY Iraq NOW has a fully seated government for the first time EVER!! We have NOT seen one single article saying this so until we get 2,3,4 more articles then I will believe it happened Navira so get off your high hopium horse you don’t own this thread! And yes the Rial will never never revalue like you pumped everyone on hear a month ago into believing!

Whoever u are...u need help...serious help

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, navira said:

Whoever u are...u need help...serious help

No sorry you are the one that needs help so how is the revalued Rial working out for you?? Shall we go back and show all your posts where you said Iraq would only revalue until right after the Rial..lol

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Guess we will see. Need more then one article from a source that says the minister of education has actually been voted in by Parliament. You should know that one article from one source doesn’t mean much with Iraq. If it’s true then we should see plenty of more articles saying HEY Iraq NOW has a fully seated government for the first time EVER!! We have NOT seen one single article saying this so until we get 2,3,4 more articles then I will believe it happened Navira so get off your high hopium horse you don’t own this thread! And yes the Rial will never never revalue like you pumped everyone on here a month ago into believing!

U must like the hopium we give u because u keep coming back on this thread lmao

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Dinarrock said:

No sorry you are the one that needs help so how is the revalued Rial working out for you?? Shall we go back and show all your posts where you said Iraq would only revalue until right after the Rial..lol

U need help...the issue here was the MOE n u brought up the rial...wtf?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, DinarThug said:
The Iraqi parliament approves the appointment of the ministers of health and education

The Iraqi parliament approves the appointment of the ministers of health and education

Archive image

10 October 2019 09:50 PM

Direct: The Council of Representatives of Iraq, the nomination of Suha Khalil Hussein, Minister of Education, and Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health .

This came after a vote of the Council, on Thursday, and accept the resignation of the former Minister of Health, according to the Iraqi News Agency "conscious ".

During the session, the new Minister of Education, Suha Khalil Hussein, was sworn in before the session was adjourned .

link

3 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Iraq: A limited cabinet reshuffle to absorb popular anger… and a woman for the education portfolio

- 6 Hours Have Passed

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8

Iraq appointed two new ministers of education and health yesterday, a day after Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi pledged a cabinet reshuffle and reforms to try to curb unrest.

Soha Khalil has become one of the few women to be ministers in Iraq. Parliament approved her appointment and also approved the appointment of Jaafar Allawi as health minister, after his predecessor resigned before the recent wave of unrest.

Abdul-Mahdi, the day before yesterday, mourning three days for the deaths of the protests, starting yesterday. He said he did not order the use of live ammunition, and announced measures aimed at calming demonstrators, including a reshuffle, punishing corrupt officials, providing jobs for the unemployed, and paying salaries to poor families.

In a sign that parliament is still divided, dozens of members boycotted the rest of the session yesterday, after the approval of the ministerial appointments.

House member Hisham al-Suhail, who withdrew from the session, said the deputies voted for two vacant ministries so that they could resume their work, explaining that the prime minister should have made changes in corrupt ministries, without giving details. Some members of the House of Representatives, who oppose the influence of Iranian-backed factions, which have links to armed groups supporting Abdul Mahdi, had suspended their participation in parliament during the unrest.

Many Iraqis suffer from poverty, with little access to clean water, electricity, basic health care or adequate education, as the country tries to recover from years of war. During the unrest, which began in Baghdad and then spread to southern cities, security forces used live bullets and tear gas against protesters, cut off Internet access for several days, and arrested activists and journalists covering the protests.

More reform is likely to erupt if reform is not implemented quickly. Authorities still severely shut down the Internet 10 days after the violence began, although no serious violence has been reported since Sunday.

In the context, the Supreme Judicial Council, yesterday, the approval of the Court of Inquiry Hilla in the province of Babylon, the confessions of a security element admitted to cause the killing of a demonstrator in the province.
Mass demonstrations began in early October in Baghdad and the central and southern governorates. To kill times the stated number.

The Judicial Council said in a statement that «the court investigating Hilla ratified the statements of three detainees; including an affiliate in the riot force admitted to cause a martyr demonstrator in the center of the province through gunfire». He added that «the court recorded his statements on the basis of the provisions of Article (406) of the Iraqi Penal Code, and conducted a disclosure indication in preparation for referral to the competent court».

Also, the head of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Fayeq Zaidan, yesterday, to resolve the cases of detainees in the demonstrations and to immediately investigate who caused the deaths of protesters. The Supreme Judicial Council, in another statement, asked the injured and the families of the martyrs to refer to the competent investigating court according to their residence to register complaints about it.

The issue of excessive violence faced by protesters by various security forces continues to resent the indignation of large segments of the Iraqi population, expressed in constant criticism of the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and the armed factions nearby. A wide range of activists and bloggers yesterday expressed outrage that the prime minister did not condemn the unidentified "sniper groups" that killed the demonstrators in his address to citizens Wednesday night.

While the Secretary-General of «Asaib Ahl al-Haq» Qais Khazali, yesterday, security guard companies, including «Blackwater» US involvement in the targeting of demonstrators, denied the group «Saraya al-Khorasani» accusations against them in the killing of demonstrators, said the leader of the group Hadi Algerian in press statements: «We will not participate in the suppression of popular protests, but we are supporters, and not louder than the voice of the authority or the Iraqi people, especially since the demonstrations were peaceful and aimed at social justice».

Speculation has varied over who ordered the demonstrators to be killed, among those who accuse senior officers close to the prime minister's circle and another pointing fingers at some PMU factions. There is a trend that excludes the Prime Minister from issuing or even aware of such orders.

For its part, criticized the Commission on Human Rights, yesterday, what it called «the absence of government cooperation with the Commission to reveal the bodies behind the killing of demonstrators, and the full numbers of victims over a week of bloody protests in Baghdad and the southern provinces».

"The demonstrations organized by thousands of young Iraqis are legitimate demonstrations and carried demands from the very heart of Iraqi reality," committee chairman Arshad al-Salhi told a press conference at the parliament building.
He called on the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces to "cooperate with the Commission and identify the party that killed peaceful protesters, and release detainees who have not been proven to be involved in riots or burning state institutions."

He called for «the protection of all media, the launch of the Internet service, and that the constitutional institutions take their active role in promoting stability in the country».

In the context of the protests and the steps taken by the government to absorb the popular resentment, thousands of young Iraqis have been flocking for four days to the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs to benefit from the financial grant approved by the government for the poor and the unemployed.

The Iraqi Council of Ministers decided earlier this week, to give 150 thousand unemployed people who do not have the ability to work an estimated amount of $ 145, and for three months, a total of 78.5 billion Iraqi dinars.

The Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Bassem Abdul Zaman, during a press conference held at the ministry building in Baghdad, yesterday, «the arrival of about 550 thousand citizens to the ministry in order to benefit from the government financial grant during the past four days, including about 70 percent of married people».

He called on citizens to «not to come to the building of the ministry because it receives applications through its electronic window».

The minister said that «the receipt of applications will start from today (Thursday) and continue until the 24th of this month, to begin the procedures of investigation and disclosure of beneficiaries through special data and supervision of the Office of Financial Supervision». "The government grant includes women and males over the age of 18 and under 35," he said.

Middle east

link

4 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Need more then one article from a source that says the minister of education has actually been voted in by Parliament.

Some Clown Just Posted Two ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 5

Just now, Dinarrock said:

Again something you choose to forget?? LoL...again where are all the articles saying Iraq has a fully seated government for the first time ever? You don’t think this would be a huge milestone and accomplishment since Iraq hasn’t had a fully seated government in forever right? No you blatantly take one article and again you run with it saying Iraq has a fully seated government. So we will see I guess in the next few days if it’s correct, just like we saw in the days and weeks after that Rial did NOT revalue just like I told you they would not...Get It or are you that slow??

Insult again....slow on where? U are the one asking the article? U must be slow...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DinarThug said:

Some Clown Just Posted Two ! :o 

And, I told you about my text that I was passed over after considerable and overwhelming research. So yes, they found someone who can spell Minister of Edjacation and he took the job! 😂

• Haha 6

Cooking GIF

15 hours ago, DinarThug said:

It Takes The Bro’s An Hour To Cook Minute Rice ! :o 

Cooking GIF

7 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Great Thugs!!!!!!   LMAO.  Your debt is paid off.  

Ur Lucky I Didn’t Pay U Back In Dinar ! :o    :bananacamel:

Edited by DinarThug
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Yooo I’ll risk my Warning warning here. 

JK. 

but you do have a crush on Navira like a schoolboy haha

• Haha 3

I had a little argument with my gf...she told me she wasn't gonna listen to me cause iam annoying...so I shut up n never talked while she was driving..a few mins later, she asked me why aren't u talking?...I said u said u were annoyed by me  so I decided to be quite. She got really upset...I said just drop me off somehwere...I'm walking home...she got even more upset lmao

• Haha 4