Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 8

6ly410

Just now, GregHi said:

Yes, which is great news and what so and so used to always say is the “Lynch pin” to the rate change, although he changed his tune today.. the only thing I am unsure is the “reshuffle”. He removed a few, so is the GOI still complete? Were the o es removed, replaced by others? Or just removed?

The GOI is complete...the proxies are gonna be replaced but the GOI is conplete...we should all focus now on the CBI more announcement before they give out the lower denoms

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, lmb4321 said:

I always liked the late news with you navira...

You always keep us informed 24/7....

Cheers Bro....

Cheers bro...iam popping champagne this weekend bro...will pop one tomorrow if the CBI comes out  n educate the citizens on the 21 monetary reform projects...

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, GregHi said:

Yes, which is great news and what so and so used to always say is the “Lynch pin” to the rate change, although he changed his tune today.. the only thing I am unsure is the “reshuffle”. He removed a few, so is the GOI still complete? Were the ones removed, replaced by others? Or just removed?

So and so is all over the map.  First the formation of the government was linchpin.  It was going to be done July, September and now in Q3 sometime. 2020 budget has to be passed in Q3 and now it's Q1 2020.  Protesters have nothing to do with government being formed and reform packages coming out.  He moves the goal post because he is so in tune with what's going on and the we can't possibly understand.  He has been getting backlash from his followers because he sounds like other gurus.  I follow him just to see what his next benchmark will be due to his extreme abilities to understand Iraqs situation.  Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, cranman said:

So and so is all over the map.  First the formation of the government was linchpin.  It was going to be done July, September and now in Q3 sometime. 2020 budget has to be passed in Q3 and now it's Q1 2020.  Protesters have nothing to do with government being formed and reform packages coming out.  He moves the goal post because he is so in tune with what's going on and the we can't possibly understand.  He has been getting backlash from his followers because he sounds like other gurus.  I follow him just to see what his next benchmark will be due to his extreme abilities to understand Iraqs situation.  Lol

Totally agree cranman! He also said a week or 2 ago that nothing would come of the protests. well, Mahdi apparently has completed the GOI, so now what can he say.. I thought he might be different a few months ago, but now he’s just like all the other gurus, changing his story when his predictions don’t pan out.. crazy!

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, navira said:

Cheers bro...iam popping champagne this weekend bro...will pop one tomorrow if the CBI comes out  n educate the citizens on the 21 monetary reform projects...

Cheers Bros.  I’m going to go get some Root Beer and Ice cream today.  GOI completed?.  

I just got got a text that said I will not be the Education Minister, so I guess they finally got it resolved.

Push the button Iraq.  Let’s go.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, screwball said:

no he just ASAP....it was in Arabic as well but I sent mine back within hours 

ASAP...because I suspect next week time is when the window starts ...Oct 15-Jan15 (coins n lower denoms)....history repeats itself....let's go CBI...Cheers bros

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Can someone please show where the minister of Education has been voted in by Parliament? I have not seen this posted anywhere??

The head of the parliamentary bloc of victory, Riyad al-Tamimi, said on Friday that the vote on the ministers of education and health yesterday was a brotherly request

6 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

That does not mean they have a fully seated government and NO the minister of Education has not been voted in navira...also you must have missed that the minister of health just resigned so now he has two vacant ministries now!

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News,
the Council of Representatives, on Thursday, its session until after the visit Arbain Imam Hussein (AS).
A parliamentary source in an interview with / Mawazine News / "The House of Representatives lifted its session until after the 40th visit after the vote to give confidence to the Ministers of Education and Health."
He added, "The Council granted confidence to Suha Khalil, Minister of Education and Jaafar Allawi, Minister of Health, succeeding the article Alaa Alwan, who voted for his resignation."

• Upvote 3