Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 8

6ly410

8 minutes ago, navira said:

Get ready bros....they are going to distribute those lower denoms starting Monday...wait for it...wait for it...wait for ir......KABOOOOOMMM

In your opinion right?  Not fact.  Haha.  Just trying to cover you.  I hope you're right. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, navira said:

the only way to get these guys to push the button...is to give them a good whipping...

Be Careful About Saying That Last Part In Front Of Bruce And Weegie ! :o 

Especially On Their Wesson Oil Thursday’s ...

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 5

On 10/8/2019 at 9:41 PM, navira said:

I expect the CBI to make an announcement ...the protests should stop soon

I said this on monday..

Now we have the CBI announcing the 21 projects...the CBI is going to explain these 21 (I should call them monetary reform projects) to the citizens this week...just before lower categories are released...let me see if iam right again...haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, navira said:

I said this on monday..

Now we have the CBI announcing the 21 projects...the CBI is going to explain these 21 (I should call them monetary reform projects) to the citizens this week...just before lower categories are released...let me see if iam right again...haha

Yes.  Let's hope and see.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, navira said:

I said this on monday..

I hope you are right navira....getting tired of working Bro.....

Ps....Haven't heard from PP in a long time...Hope she is doing alright.....

16 minutes ago, lmb4321 said:

navira, you see any news happening this weekend?...

Or are we waiting for next week....

Or it could be after the demonstrations calm down...

Like Adam reiterated......

Yes bro, the CBI will come out giving citizens  the explanation on their 21 monetary reform projects prior to lower categories 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, navira said:

Bro, U do know that Iraq just completed their GOI today...they voted the MOE today bro. Cheers

Yes, which is great news and what so and so used to always say is the “Lynch pin” to the rate change, although he changed his tune today.. the only thing I am unsure is the “reshuffle”. He removed a few, so is the GOI still complete? Were the ones removed, replaced by others? Or just removed?

Edited by GregHi
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1