Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Go Iraq Part 8

6ly410

Participation of the Trade Bank of Iraq TBI The discussion session entitled "Challenges facing the financial sector in conjunction with US sanctions", which was attended by Mr. Faisal Al-Hims, President of the Trade Bank of Iraq, Mr. Hamid Al-Ghazi, Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Mr. Luqman Al-Fili, Head of the US Department of the Iraqi Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Ramon Former EU Ambassador to Iraq, Mr. Blakeua, and Mr. Chuan Ibrahim Taha, President of the Spring Center for Securities.

# Iraqi_Bank for Trade
#Rafidaina Forum
#Iraq_Recovering

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 6ly410 said:

He also updated the attendees on the government’s progress on financial reform and economic diversification. Barzani noted that the Kurdistan Region is open to investors from across the globe and wants to become an international trade center in the region.

• Upvote 2

Minister of Finance confirms the beginning of the transformation of economic policy to a market economy

29/09/2019 08:56 PM | Number Of Readings
Minister of Finance confirms the beginning of the transformation of economic policy to a market economy

Ahd News - Baghdad   

Finance Minister Fouad Hussein said on Sunday that the memorandums of understanding signed by the Iraqi delegation with the Chinese side during his visit to China will be under the umbrella of oil for projects and modern technology.

Hussein said, according to a statement received by his office, "Al-Ahd News," a copy of it, during his participation in the Rafidain Forum for Dialogue, "The work has already begun to change economic policy and transition to a market economy, as well as start to search for other sources of income through the revitalization of the sectors of agriculture, industry, investment, tourism, communications and other ".

He added, "The visit of the Iraqi delegation to China resulted in the signing of several memorandums of understanding in the interest of the Iraqi economy, which will be under the umbrella of oil for projects and modern technology."

He pointed out that "Iraq will determine the priorities of projects, which will be focused on strategic projects and infrastructure, which will choose large and well-known Chinese companies with advanced expertise and technology in the implementation of those projects with emphasis on creating jobs for Iraqi youth in various disciplines." is over/ 6

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 6

Banking Awareness section tests your knowledge
And he wants you to win, O World Bank
the question is:

What is the difference between a POC-POS device
————————————-
After launching and locating soon ...

Capture.PNG

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

55128.jpg
A surprising new forecast for the 2020 budget deficit

http://www.nahrainnews.net/content.php?id=27991

Text:

The Finance Committee of the Council of Representatives expected a decrease in the budget deficit in 2020.

Committee member Ahmed Mazhar al-Jubouri said in a press statement that "the Committee has been studying the budget next year for nearly a month, through continuous meetings between the Committee and the Ministry of Finance, pointing out that the projections indicate that the size of the deficit in the budget of 2020 amounted to 40 trillion dinars." After it was expected to reach more than 70 trillion.
He added that the government needs to create conditions to support system">support economic reform, exploitation and reconstruction activities, focus on immediate reforms and provide the means to revive the banking sector and revise plans in the fields of agriculture.
“A good financial market can support system">support fiscal policy and its instruments, such as government bonds, which can diversify public revenues, as well as enhance investor confidence in the financial market, but not only in times of deficit,” said a member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee. It is widely used as a source of public revenue within a flexible and effective fiscal policy. "
It is noteworthy that economic concerns are raised in Iraq because of a large fiscal deficit and unprecedented history of the modern state in the fiscal budget for 2020.
The committee to follow up the implementation of the government program, earlier on the rates of sharp decline in revenues of the state oil and non-oil, "warning" the possibility of a severe economic crisis in the country.
The parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on 8 September that the federal budget deficit for 2020 reached - according to the prototype - to 72 trillion dinars "usually it" a very high number, and for the first time the deficit in the Iraqi state reaches him.
But the Central Bank of Iraq, dispelled these fears and said that "the amount of the budget deficit for 2020 is not yet proven as indicated by the Ministry of Finance, and that what is being circulated is just hypothetical and unresolved figures so far, indicating that it must be the upper limit of the deficit Compliant with the new Financial Management Law. "

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

We are just 3 months away from the beginning of 2020 and I personally think this month is going to be of real significant..../

We have seen too many economic/trade agreements and MOUs being signed, too many statements and indications of moving towards market economy ~ something has to happen soon.

Even the usual 'but-this-is-Iraq' is not going stop these changes.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 13

14 minutes ago, zul said:

We are just 3 months away from the beginning of 2020 and I personally think this month is going to be of real significant..../

We have seen too many economic/trade agreements and MOUs being signed, too many statements and indications of moving towards market economy ~ something has to happen soon.

I hope you're right!!! It does look promising...but this is Iraq...LOL

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, zul said:

Yup cheers 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, lmb4321 said:

Off work again....Want to say hi to the navira and 6ly, The Bro's...

Would like to see the GOI completed...get that Minister of Education

seated...And the HCL too....

But I'm Optimistic...

Let's Go....

And Cheers to CF, have a good shift ....

Hey bro...Iam back n constantly seeking for good news. My time frame for lower denoms(coins n lower notes...lower than 250, 500, and 1000 notes)to come out: Oct 15- Jan 15. Cheers bro.

• Upvote 5

I am at piece knowing that soon and I mean probably in the next 3-5  months this ride will be over. I don’t expect it this week or even this month but sometime in the next very few months it will be over... I can wait a few months and if it happens earlier, all the better.. ;) All IMO!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 12

3 hours ago, GregHi said:

I am at piece knowing that soon and I mean probably in the next 3-5  months this ride will be over. I don’t expect it this week or even this month but sometime in the next very few months it will be over... I can wait a few months and if it happens earlier, all the better.. ;) All IMO!!

I’m going to hold you to that!  Just saying..

😘

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

You are fine, our dear followers,
You have a passport renewal treatment and for this purpose FileBy prepared your documents and your old passport,
The second day I went to the Department of passports and I went to the nearest Abu Library to complete the file and go to the nearest branch or representative office of a licensed bank until you take the instrument fees passport,
And there and Kalulk after Mako Shi named instrument and cash payment is required to pay by electronic payment card!

Joyful Tshra Tsui's case?
If you have an electronic payment card, you will pay the passport directly from the card, and if you have purchased an instant card and pay the renewal of the passport,

Why did this thing become?
According to the decision of the Council of Ministers No. (378) of 2018, the levy must be transferred to electronic payment through the application of electronic payment system Bill Payment in coordination with the Central Bank of Iraq.

Wayne applied this thing?
The first phase will be the ministries of interior and electricity, and then will be imposed the system of all departments and ministries that collect levy from citizens.

Where did we see the application of electronic collection?
- Passports directorates (payment of fees and fines)
- Traffic directorates and their partitions (payment of fees and fines)
- National Unified Card (payment of fees and fines)
- Electricity Departments (Bill Payment)
- Water circles (payment of water bills)
And other circuits.

Is the collection system limited to the public sector?
No, it is possible for any private sector to transfer its collection system electronically, such as telecommunications companies, ISPs, and any entity or company that has a periodic subscription system.

How do I pay my bills?
Through several methods such as ATM and point of sale as well as websites and will explain each method in detail in the coming days.

What are the advantages of adopting this system?
The most important positive point is that after Mako Shi named to pay extra money until the citizen disturbs to pay the fees, which simply means the elimination of financial corruption in each institution with electronic collection because all transactions are subject to the principle of transparency and are managed by modern electronic systems.

#Electronic collection
# Central Bank of Iraq
#American Passport
# Instruments
#International Islamic Bank

Capture.PNG

Edited by 6ly410
  • Upvote 1

As part of the strategic plan of the bank to expand and spread locally and internationally and in accordance with our slogan (continuous journey and not an access station), we offer the opening of our 26th branch in (Khatib Khatoon) district of Adhamiya / Omar bin Abdul Aziz Street in Baghdad to provide the best banking services to the region and other nearby and nearby areas These include regular banking services and new and innovative products introduced by the bank, including the service (Jamar) for distinguished customers.
Best wishes.

# Iraqi_Bank for Trade

Capture.PNG

72652967_2115907208716120_1918984984056561664_o.jpg

72272860_2115907672049407_3004130160975806464_o.jpg

71226851_2115906598716181_4234841868434669568_o.jpg

Edited by 6ly410
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1